Butch is offline Anabolic Member

Butch is back in the game....

Hey AR crew, I just wanted you all to know I am back in the gear game...I will start a cycle this coming Monday...the 23rd of February. The following is my cycle I am planning on doing:

wk 1-4: Dbol 35mgs ED
    wk 1-10: Test Eth 500mgs
    wk 1-10: EQ 400mgs
    Running 20 mgs of Nolva through the whole cycle
    And of course the usual PCT
    *I am thinking of running winny at the end...but we'll see how the funds are.

I am looking to gain maybe 15 to 20 pounds. I need a boast to get some size. The last cycle I did was almost a year and a half ago. I currently weigh 225ish, 6'3. I am looking to get to 240ish.

So what do you all think of this cycle. All comments are welcomed. I just recieved a digi camara...so I'll post some before pics and then of course after pictures.

I appreciate you help in advance!

Did the first injection last night...started the bol this morning....looking forward to seeing results in the near future.

I am also thinking about lengthing the cyc to 13 or 14 weeks...I would appreciate any imput of those who have done similar cycs....when did the dbol start showing and what results did you get from a cycle like this?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Good luck Butch. Make sure to keep us aprised regularly

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    14 weeks would be great IMO. BTW sorry I never got back to ya. I started my DNP and lifes been hell. Guess I might have to just settle for golf now that your back on.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Good luck Butch....why not 12 wks on EQ and 13 on test..then you can run the winny 10-15 right up to pct.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Good luck Butch....why not 12 wks on EQ and 13 on test..then you can run the winny 10-15 right up to pct.
    I like that Bull....thanks!

RON - No worries bro...once we get through with our cycles then we'll raise hell in the beach area...or your neck of the woods. I am still down for golf bro..PM me whenever you get the chance.

Pheed - thanks bro I appreciate it!

Okay, I am a little late starting this Diary thread...however, my forst inject was Sunday February 22 and started dbol on Monday. Today is Thrusday...just weighed myself this monring and I already gained 4 pounds. Now, I do not know if the scale was wrong or what...but I am going to think the scale was correct.

Not really feeling any pumos from the bol yet...but it has only been 4 days...so i can wait...just a little longer.

If any of you have any advice please by all means...I would appreciate it!

I just started my fourth week of my cycle....the dbols kicked in and I feel great...not big...but healthy. I cannot wait for the test to kick in which should be soon *keeping fingers crossed. I have been having problems with my injections though....especially in my thighs. But I am working through it....I have been out of the game for a while....I have to get back into it.

My weight has stayed stale around 236....which is cool...because by the end of the cycle I want to be at 245. I getting anxious for the shiat to kick in and start growing like a weed!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Be patient bro..the gains will start to show up shortly.

Keep kicking azz!!!

DB

Well I started my fifth week...a little late this week due to an unexpected emergency with my dad....he is okay but he gave us a scare.

Anyway, the test has kicked in....whoo hoo. Man I was throwing the weight up this morning. I also noticed when I was looking in the mirror that my traps are getting the size that I have always wanted out of them. I tell you what I am soo looking forward to the massive results of this cycle.

Unfortunately my diet has lagged the past few days due to the stress oif my dads accident...but I am back and feeling good.

I will update next week!

Thread Information