hellnhavoc is offline New Member

Havoc's Test E diary

I should of posted this 3 weeks ago but better late then never... I'm running a test e only cycle... 250mg twice a week 12 weeks.... i was going to put fina in there during the first 6 but things didnt go as planned....

6 weeks ago i came back from a 6 week down period... i was coming in at about 183 lbs.... i went 3 weeks natural reached ... no joke 193... ive been on for 3 weeks.. im up to 205... strength increased 30 lbs on bench and like 40 lbs on squat(very sore the rest of the week), over the last 3 weeks... this not to mention i took 5 days off during these weeks thanks to tendonitis ( arm wrestling and then immediately did tris... dont try this ever... dont even arm wrestle horrible mistake) so anyways i'm starting week 4 its really starting to kick in and im loving it...im hoping to reach 220-225 and then fall back 10-12 lbs... i put on quality mass easily even naturally...

ill keep ya posted and put the before and after pics up in the end

its day 2 of week 4... i did my injection by myself for the first time yay!... my elbow is hurting pretty bad im taking care of it the best i can... my squats went up another 20 lbs.... started at 245*6 now im doing 300*6 ... (never could really do legs spinal injury) im feeling really good, very little water retention, and i came in at 207... im getting compliments left and right... they keep asking what im doing and im like 8 hours of sleep and lots of protein... well thats partially true so im not totally lieing.

update... yesterday went well with shoulders and bis... tendonitis is slowly healing.. i did tris today i cut the workout a bit short a little bit of tension in my elbow.. i dont want to take any chances on making this elbow any worse. regardless i upped my weight on the lifts i did... i came in at 209 today... on yeah one away from 210... and 11 from 220 .. im so close to my goals i can taste it

Disposition is offline New Member
    Wow great progress bro. Sounds like your doing well on this cycle. Keep up the good work at the gym.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    looks great, best of luck

end of week 4... tendonitis is almost completely gone... my current weight is 209-211.. strength increase of 10 lbs on bench... bi curls increase 5 lbs... tri lifts all up 10-15 pounds... next update at the end of week 5

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Looks good I ran that cycle and retained 15lbs of muscle after PCT.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    good job bro keep workin hard. good luck and keep us posted

Thread Information