Thread: First Cycle!!

Fenix12 is offline Junior Member

First Cycle!!

Hey guys! As of monday the 22nd I was no longer a natural lifter. First Injection went smooth as hell but bled like a bitch. I shot 300 mg of PVL Enan in my right delt, no pain at all. I have also started taking 25 mgs of DBOL a day and am considering upping the dosages slightly since I have gotten my hands more DBOL.

My cycle is currently:

300mg Of enanthate e4d for 1-10
    25 mg of DBOL (Might increase this to 35) 1-4

Nolva on-hand as well as my PCT.

So far not much to say, been on 3 days can't notice anything yet but hoping the big gains are just around the corner.

Little background on me, been training for 2.5 years, 6 feet, 180ish, 8-10% bf. Just came off a bad cutting cycle; I got pretty ripped but lost way to much muscle for my liking. Gonna try and stay lean through-out the cycle so I don't have to go through that hell again.

Here's a couple pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle!!-picture-2.jpg   First Cycle!!-picture-4.jpg   First Cycle!!-picture-6.jpg   First Cycle!!-picture-13.jpg   First Cycle!!-picture-14.jpg  

Sorry about the lack of posing skills. Also I wanted to add I have been noticing some pimples on my back. I have a tendency to get them anyways but I got some mean one's popping up, is it possible the test is causing them this early?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    BAD CUTTING CYCLE???? bro if there is a word that describes you then it is CUT!!! This is the first thread i have seen in ages where someone actually has abs showing, i was getting tired of seeing big guys that have no definition on this subject thread but u definetly have definition! can you tell us what your cutting cycle was? did u do tons of cardio?

Well, yes I got ripped but I lost to much size for my liking! Basically I just ate realllly clean, 7 meals a day at about 2200 cals a day. Didn't do much cardio either I have a pretty fast metabolism.

Anyways it's day four of my cycle and I think the DBOL is kicking in. I am up 4 pounds and added about 5-6 reps on most of my back lifts. The strength gains could be mental but it sure feels nice anyways

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    best of luck... happy growing!

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix12
    Well, yes I got ripped but I lost to much size for my liking! Basically I just ate realllly clean, 7 meals a day at about 2200 cals a day. Didn't do much cardio either I have a pretty fast metabolism.
    First off, best of luck on this cycle. Whatever you did for your cuttin though musta worked wonders, your diet musta been spot on. What was ur macro breakdown while cutting? Did you use an ECA or any other supps while cutting?

Thanks
    -ost

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Wow, it's great to see someone who is using gear AFTER getting in great shape, and not as a way to get somewhere you could go naturally first. You deserve a big hand for doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    First off, best of luck on this cycle. Whatever you did for your cuttin though musta worked wonders, your diet musta been spot on. What was ur macro breakdown while cutting? Did you use an ECA or any other supps while cutting?

Thanks
    -ost
    I was taking in about 250-300 grams of protein a day, 100-150 grams of carbs, and just kept my fat intake as low as I possibly could. (With the exception of one teaspoonful of flaxseed oil before dead).
    I started using ECA for the last 3 weeks of my cut when my weight was starting to plateau.

Second Inject, Friday

I did my second inject today in my opposite delt; no pain during injection but slight charlie horse feeling afterwards. This is probably because I wiggled the needle around a little trying to aspirate . I was having a really hard time pulling back on the stopper, that pretty much assures I wasn't in a blood vessel right. Because the bubbles that came out were so tiny they were hardly noticeable.

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    how many weeks did you go for your cutting diet?????.. you said you did no cardio what so ever???? diet made such a difference.. what did you initially start off with and what did you weigh at the time you took the pictures before you started cycling??? you look awesome.. i'm in a situation where i have hit a plateau. 6'0 213lbs would like to get to around 195. bf is around 13%. have alot of loose skin around abs and arms(started at 318lbs. almost 2 and half years ago). any and all advice would be great!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    how many weeks did you go for your cutting diet?????.. you said you did no cardio what so ever???? diet made such a difference.. what did you initially start off with and what did you weigh at the time you took the pictures before you started cycling??? you look awesome.. i'm in a situation where i have hit a plateau. 6'0 213lbs would like to get to around 195. bf is around 13%. have alot of loose skin around abs and arms(started at 318lbs. almost 2 and half years ago). any and all advice would be great!!!!
    Well it's a long story but basically I started bodybuilding at 135, got up to 220 in a year and a half. I was much to bulky so I cut down to about 180, built back to 200 this year than dieted down to 180 which was where I Am in those pics. In my opinion I lost some muscle on this cut and I am trying to build back as much size and than some on my cycle

On my 13th day of DBOL , I really can't "feel" anything but my bench went up 20 pounds and 2 reps today, so I Am definetly getting stronger. I am up about 10 pounds as well without looking to bloated. I was talking to a friend from the gym today and he was telling me he could notice some size gains which made me feel much more secure in this cycle.

I have done 4 injections so far and they are becoming so easy they are laughable. No pain, no blood, no soreness... I have to give props to PVL for making a quality product.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Keep on rollin bro, looks like you have a good base to build on.

I am about 2.5 weeks into my cycle now and just did my 5th inject. I think I hit a nerve this time as it hurt about half way through, so I just pulled out and moved over abit and re-injected. Went in without any pain, I have yet to hit a vein, not looking forward to that but wouldn't mind it as it would ensure I am aspirating properly. Aspirating still bugs me because I put a fair bit of pressure on the plunger but it doesn't seem to move back much; I am under the impression it will fill with blood relatively easy though if I am in a vein so I am not worried.

Overall I can definetly see my strength going up dramatically. I have already added a good 30 pounds to my bench and about 50 to my squat. My biceps have gained the least strength but are still definetly up.

In terms of looks I can already see a thickness and fullness increase that a few of my fellow gym members have commented on. I think I might be holding abit of water as I feel slightly bloated, but that could also just be me being paranoid. Overall I am very pleased with the results thus far and am looking forward to continued growth.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    This is the first thread i have seen in ages
    You have only done 11 posts
    Last edited by SaTyR; 04-08-2004 at 03:39 AM.

SaTyR is offline Member
    I am about 2.5 weeks into my cycle now and just did my 5th inject. I think I hit a nerve this time as it hurt about half way through, so I just pulled out and moved over abit and re-injected. Went in without any pain, I have yet to hit a vein, not looking forward to that but wouldn't mind it as it would ensure I am aspirating properly. Aspirating still bugs me because I put a fair bit of pressure on the plunger but it doesn't seem to move back much; I am under the impression it will fill with blood relatively easy though if I am in a vein so I am not worried.

Overall I can definetly see my strength going up dramatically. I have already added a good 30 pounds to my bench and about 50 to my squat. My biceps have gained the least strength but are still definetly up.

In terms of looks I can already see a thickness and fullness increase that a few of my fellow gym members have commented on. I think I might be holding abit of water as I feel slightly bloated, but that could also just be me being paranoid. Overall I am very pleased with the results thus far and am looking forward to continued growth.

Bro you look great, continue like this on your cycle and you will look like a freak when you are done . Don't worry about hitting a vein , it does not hurt , just make sure you aspirate and reinject . Continue the good work .

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Yes i've only posted a few but i have browsed through all of this cycle results and member photo section and seen other peoples results, and remember just because i'm new to this forum that doesnt reflect anyhting about my physical condition or gains, the number fo post isnt proportional to the size of your muscles.

Did my sixth inject today, did my right delt, went without a problem. I think next shot I am gonna start doing quads to ensure their is no scar tissue build up.

I am definetly seeing some huge strength gains now. I was doing a considerable more on incline than I was on flat just a week prior and incline is generally a weak spot for me. I am on my last week of dbol and definetly looking forward to the gains that will come. I am really excited for the test to kick in.

On a side note my weight gain has steadied to 2 pounds this week from around 10 in the first two weeks. I am guessing that's a good thing as it means I am not gaining much more water weight, any input there would be appreciated. I have been fairly consistant on eating 4000 calories and 400 grams of protein. Trying to keep my fat gains as little as possible although my waist has gone up an inch from 29 to 30. (I am hoping this is bloat rather than fat)

Here are pictures at week 3 - up 12 pounds from first pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle!!-picture-29.jpg   First Cycle!!-picture-31.jpg   First Cycle!!-picture-31.jpg  
    Last edited by Fenix12; 04-12-2004 at 01:20 AM.

I have a question for all you guys.. does dbol shut down your sex drive? Because I was with a VERY hot girl today, she's pretty much a super-model and I was having a hell of a time getting up, only when I was directly stimulated could I get hard hah, seemed kinda ****ed to me and not particularly enjoyable.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh sorry to hear about the super model bro b/c most of my women are like super super models...lol I never had problems on dbol or test yet.....

Just a question, do I look like I am holding more water in my second pics??

iron eater is offline New Member
    Just a question, do I look like I am holding more water in my second pics??
    What's up with all those water questions man? You look awsum in your pictures!! Don't let your mind but**** you man! Keep posting pictures and we will let you know if you are getting bloated ok? peace out.

7th inject today and I realized I only had 22 gauge's, so I went in and did it, weird thing is I perfer the 22s to the 25s because it is soooo much easier to inject the oil.

Anyways my strength continues to climb rediculously! When I started the cycle I was doing the 80s X 6 for dumbell press. Tonight I did the 95's X 10! My training partner was in shock and pretty much guessed what was up and because of that he wants me to hook him up hahah. Kind of funny because he always said he would never do steroids untill he saw first hand just how much of a difference they made.

IronAdam is offline Member

Nice

Cycle sounds like its goin good! Congrats. Has that test kicked in yet?

Thread Information