BrownBomber is offline Member

Exclamation !! 1st DNP Fat Loss Cycle !!

This will be my 1st time using DNP . The 1st 4 days which start tommorow (Monday March 22nd) will be a diet adjustment peroid which is recommended by Fonz/Macro. I will basically be following their program except I will adjust the "On" time and diet. Im going to extend the DNP cycle to 17 days and follow a 70P/20C/10F (400grams of protein, 100grams of carbs MINIMUM, and as lil fat as possible) type of diet.

DNP Cycle:

Days 1-3 200mgs taken at 8am
    Days 4-17 400mgs split up at 8am and 8pm

*If everything is going well I MAY try 600mgs for 2 or 3 days*

Cardio will be done on an empty stomach 5 days a week
    Ill lift my usual 5 days per week using mostly compound movements.

Supplement Routine:

VitC, VitE, Claratyne, Pyrutave, Glycerol, T3 at 12.5mcgs ED, Ephedrine at 100mgs ED & Caffiene at 400mgs ED, ALA, Magnesium, Melatonin, and an electrolyte drink.

Ill give you my starting weight on Friday (Which will be my 1st DNP dose)

BB

iron eater is offline New Member
    keep us posted with some before and after shots bro!

Quote Originally Posted by iron eater
    keep us posted with some before and after shots bro!

Ill def. keep you updated from start to finish. I promise.

BB

Starting Weight: 263lbs

Took 1st pill this morning along with my ephedrine&caffiene. Sweated like a madman during cardio (like always) but not because of the DNP , but the ephedrine. I love that stuff!!

BB

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, do please try to remember to throw before and after shots up. DNP before/after pic comparisons are about the toughest variety of before and afters to come across on the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Yeah, do please try to remember to throw before and after shots up. DNP before/after pic comparisons are about the toughest variety of before and afters to come across on the boards.
    I have no access to a digital camera.

BB

Day 3:

Sweat has def. increased. I wake up in the middle of the night w/ perspration on my neck, chest, body in general. Very similar to the night sweats I have w/ Tren . Cardio makes me drenched as well. Those area bout the only sides I have so far.

I have decided to skip my 3rd day at 200mgs and go forward w/ 400mgs today. I used these 1st 3 days to see if my body "accepted" the DNP w/o any major problems (hives, rashes, etc.) My body seems to be doing fine so like I said Ill be doing 400mgs today.

BB

Im a feelin warm ALL THE TIME now. I perspire slightly while just sittin, its happening as we speak. Nothin to extreme (not that I expected it from 400mgs though) just very noticable.

As for results. W/O a question I am gettin more defined. I have no idea if its because of the DNP , the fact that Im off juice ( for 2 whole weeks now ), or what. But its def. not in my head.

Workout went great today lifted as heavy as ever with no negative sides (fatigue)

16 days to go!

BB

Day 6: Sweat had def. increased. A Lot. I sit in class now and just sweat my ass off. Very uncomf.!! But Ill deal with it cause the results so far have been great!!! I look in the mirror ED and see more and more definition. This morning I looked more cut then I ever have in my life. And the best thing is that tommorow I know Im gonna look better.

Ive noticed that after I consume carbs my body heat goes up greatly and sweatin last 2-3 hours

I have no idea how you guys deal with over 400mgs and live your normal life. When i try 600mgs it'll be on the weekend or a day where I have no school/work.

BB
    My workouts are suffering a bit. Strength has gone down 2 reps on my sets of bench.
    Last edited by BrownBomber; 03-31-2004 at 01:23 PM.

Nothing really to add, still same ol' great results. However, I have noticed I am VERY VERY lethargic. Im getting the same amt. of sleep I always have but just feel very worn down. I planned out the rest of my cycle and here it is:

April 1st-7th: 400 split at 7AM and 7PM
    April 8th-11th: 600 split at 5AM 12PM and 7PM
    April 12th-17th: Coast Down
    April 18th-19th: Carb Refeed

BB

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Sounds like you're getting great results...

Just started running some today myself...

Post your finally results when you are done...

**** has been going very good fellas. Like I said I get leaner everyday. My muscles are getting flat and the pumps havent even been there during my lifts. Yesterday I felt like sht so I stayed out of the gym and went off my diet a bit. Still very little fat I just ate hella carbs such as milk, cereal, jam, crackers, pasta, etc. And let me tell you this turned up the heat in my body 10 fold. I was sweating like mad. Anyways Im back on today and have also decided to exten dmy cycle. The ONLY reason Im doing this is because Spring Break is coming up and that means no school or work for me!!!!!! The only time I ever feel uncomfy. is when Im dressed up at work or school and since I wont be there why not carry it out further.

So I ordered some more DNP and the rest of my cycle looks like this..

Today: 400 split at 7AM and 7PM
    April 8th-17th: 600 split at 5AM 12PM and 7PM

*I may try 800mgs for a day or so if Im feelin good enough*

Coast Down for 5 days
    Carb Refeed for 2 days

BB

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    whats your body wieght now? glad to see everything is going good for ya man, keep up the good work i hope your getting the results you want

Im gonna weigh myself on the 17th of April and thats when Ill post it. I want to wait till the end of my cycle (and obv. a few days to see if I lose any excess water from the DNP ) to weigh myself to WOW me big time.

BB

Rubabanman is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like you doing really good. You using powder or crystal?? Keep up the good work man!

RBM,

Im using powder.

As for the 600mgs of DNP , its going real good. I unfornt. had another slip up and pounded a bunch of carbs on Thursday night. Fckin Strawberry Jam kills me along with the Cocoa Pebbles!!!! The next day I was retaining some water and had an awesome arm workout (meaning a great pump).

As soon as my DNP comes in on Monday I will bump it up to 800mgs till my cycle is through. I obv. have a slightly higher tolerance for DNP then some so I must increase my dosage. 600mgs sides include: BAD sweats when going out (reason being its 35 degress here and going out in shorts and and a cut off would make me look like a fool so the usual pants, jacket, etc is what I wear), very very relaxed throughout the day, not tired just relaxed, I have no aggresion in the gym, and get shty pumps, and get winded VERY easy. Other then that I love it..lol..

BB

Last night was just crazy! My shirt felt like I soaked it in a tub of water no BULL****!! Theres a memeber on here that can vouch for it. Just nasty!!!

I guess I cant tolerate higher doses like I thought I come to think of it 800mgs is still a relativly low dose for someone my size. IM still going to do 800mgs tommorow so we'll see.

Also I didnt take my ephedrine and caffiene today since i didnt plan on doing **** at the gym and let me tell you YOU CANNOT DO DNP W/O IT!!!! Im draggin ass like never before and my eyes are half open as I type this. Those 2 are a must!

BB

Im goin to write down the rest of my cycle not only just to show you guys what Im doing but so I can come back to the board and check my schedule. I write my **** down on paper, but lose it constantly. So...

Monday-400mgs at 3PM, 200mgs at 7PM (Reason for the 400 is I missed a dose cause pills came a day late)
    Tuesday-200mgs at 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM
    Wednesday-200mgs at 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM
    Thursday-200mgs at 1AM, 7AM, 12PM, 5PM, 9PM
    Friday-200mgs at 2AM, 7AM, 12PM, 5PM, 10PM
    Saturday-200mgs at 3AM, 8AM, 1PM, 6PM, 11PM
    Sunday-200mgs at 4AM, 9AM, 2PM, 7PM, 12PM

Then Im done!!!!! Ill weigh myself that Friday and get back to you guys. To tell you the truth the sides (sweating which is the worst IMO) arent all that bad if you can time your carb intake.

!!!!CARBS = BIG TIME SWEATING!!!!

Drink your water, time your carbs, and take your proper Anti-Ox's and youll be straight on a proper dose. As for higher doses anything can happen I guess.

BB
    Last edited by BrownBomber; 04-15-2004 at 03:25 PM.

Ambulance1984 Guest
    Tell ya the truth, I wouldn't even consider running the 400mg at once...missing 200mg on 1 day of it isn't going to make or break your fat loss cycle, but worse comes to worse it could kill ya...not to try and freak ya out.

Just a suggestion bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    Tell ya the truth, I wouldn't even consider running the 400mg at once...missing 200mg on 1 day of it isn't going to make or break your fat loss cycle, but worse comes to worse it could kill ya...not to try and freak ya out.

Just a suggestion bro.

Ya I probally shouldnt of but it was powder and it turned out to be fine, thank god!

BB

I cant wait till Im off this sh*t. 800mgs is no joke and is def. not something I would ever run for more then a week! Last night I slept like ****, sheets finally had yellow spots on em', eyes are turning yellow, headaches are comin' on, I sleep all day and drag ass at the gym, I was comparing the sweating on 400mgs of DNP to taking 150mcgs of T3 and 250mcgs of Clen but at 800mgs NOTHING NOTHING comes close. 5 more days and Im done!

Last night I went outside at 3 o clock in the morning just standing on my porch cause it was 30 degrees out. Felt **** good. Carb cravings are a mfckin btch while on this sht, its gettin me real pissed. During the day Im perfect but since i wake up 10-15 times a night cause Im thirsty, bathroom break, hunger pains I slip up an eat fckin cereal, jam, and crackers. Maybe like 100-200 grams of crabs worth. **** happened last night. And Im tellin you right now if it happens again Im stoppin DNP!!!

BB

Well I fckin lied. Right now I eating my 45th bowl of cocoa pebbles, and I aint stoppin ****. Its actually quite depressive to know that youll do all these crazy things to your body except stop eating cereal. Never EVER had this happened before. I remember reading something on DNP , Carbs, and the Brain and Ill try to find it for ya'll.

Im sweaty as **** right now no matter what I do, Sleep is non-existent, TIRED as all hell, etc, etc.

I will never go this high on DNP again. After this is done Im taking a 2 week or so off from DNP, then hoppin on 400mgs a day till I get where I want to.

BB

Quick Tip: Laying on the floor w/ a fan pointed directly at your face at, lets say, a foot away makes you alomst down right chilly. Makes a gram feel like nothin....until I get up and start sweating and breathing like I just jogged a mile. If only I could lay there all day............................................... ....

BB

Thread Information