Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member

Johnny Boy's 3rd official cycle

Whats up bros. Just finished my first injection (on myself) in 2 years. Felt good, and everything went well like expected. This is what I am doing:

Week 1-4 30 mgs Dbol Day
    Week 1-12 500 mgs Sust
    Week 1-12 450 mgs Eq
    Weeks 1-12 10 mgs Nolv/025 mgs L-dex a day
    PCT Weeks 15-18 300/100/50 and 20 mgs Nolv daily

Definately a bulker, but trying to minimize fat gain, but if it happens so be it. I am weighing in at 245 lbs. Not too sure of my bodyfat %. Definately got a little chubb. I will try and keep you guys updated on my progress. I am looking forward to the Eq, never tried it before. I am definately excited to get this show on the road. It has been much too long.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Happy growing my fellow Canadian!...245lbs, your already in mofo territory! Looks like a solid cycle bro!

Thanks canuck bro.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    JB, I just run my 1st cycle with dbol and I started with 30mg ed and upped it to 35mg ed after about 15 days of starting it....if u have enough I would recommend upping it to 35mg ed, u won't be sorry u did. Of coarse the lower back pumps can be hell but the strength gains are unreal. Enjoy your cycle bro and good luck.

Thanks for the advice bornbad, but I don't have sufficient D's to do so. Had a little set back this week. I was getting some chest discomfort and a little pain so I stopped taking the Dbol on thursday and went to the Dr. today. I was getting the pains at the end of last week before I even started my cycle so I was pretty sure that the discomfort and the gear weren't related. The doc said it wasn't my heart and that the pain was probably coming from my chest wall or something. Hopefully it will go away.
    On the good side, my weight is up about 4-5 pounds and the pumps are getting more intense. My recovery also seems to be improved somewhat. Could be placebo, but I still love it. I missed one day of Dbol but I don't think it set me back too much. Can't wait until next week.

Sorken is offline Member
    Looks good bro..

One day of d-bol miss doesn't matter..
    Anyway.. Good luck bro !

GOD****, just back from my first workout of my second week. I forgot how good it feels on the gear. The pumps were insane. All poundages up. I am in heaven, and its only the start of my second week.

BigBull13 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck with that bro. Looks good, you shoud see great results.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like you are enjoying this week in the gym so far. It is great how gear makes you feel and the mental edge is like non-other.

Absolutely. I haven't done anything in two years. I almost forgot how great it really feels.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    that should give you pretty good results, even at your already pumped size. Good luck, keep us updated.

Just got home from doing back. The lower back pumps are definately kicking in. Strength is still rising. Went from doing dumbell rows with 100's for 8 to doing 100's for 12. Not bad for one week.

End of Week 2
    Weight is up another few pounds. 252.5 lbs. Don't know what my bodyfat is, but veins in my arms are getting more prominent. I love it, I am bulking but my arms are more vascular. I am eating every 2 hours. Seems to be working, the pumps are outrageous.

Start of week 3, weight is up to 255 lbs. I think I have put on a little fat, but it doesn't bother me too much. I have been considering throwing a few cardio sessions in every week. Haven't decided yet though. Workouts are still amazing.

Chest and bi workout was amazing today. Strength is still climbing. My weight is stagnant somewhat but i definately feel fuller. I feel like I grow after every workout. One major benefit is that normally, off cycle, I limit my chest workouts to 9 sets due to heavy heavy DOMS. I have added 3 more set and I still recover faster. I love it.

Week 3 coming to a close. Did 100 lb dumbell shoulder presses for 7, which is a new best for me. Strength continues to rise, I hope it never stops.

Thread Information