Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by b24k1034
    no this aint no joke . . why would u think its a joke?
    Well, my apologies for thinking it was a joke.

I hope for your sake you clean up your diet and your act, it will just go a lot better for you if you do.

AAS@HH is offline Junior Member
    He must be on AAS. He's sooo aggressive!!!
    Cool it man and listen instead.
    We understand your situation. But stop beeing
    so -ucking rude and show some respect !!!! You're just acting like an ignorant
    dumbass! Just stop it!

When you say that everyone who does't agree with what you're doing
    to -uck themselves, you tell the whol -amn board to -uck themselves!!!
    Swalllow the critique, 'cause you're not doing it right!!!

(No flame)

b24k1034 is offline New Member
    hahaha

Sorken is offline Member
    Wow.. chill bro's..

This site is for helping eachoter.. not flaming and things like that !

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Get a life man. You come on hear with a list of the things you are pumping into yourself. Drink, hash, smokes, a mc donalds diet, and your juicing. Get yourself to a hospital before you kill yourself. Maybe you can get a lift from the cops and smoke a joint with them on the way. NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Greenmachine. . smoke some green and chill out. i have a life...a very good one. seems to me that your the one without a life buddy.

amotanis is offline Junior Member
    mc donalds diet
    AHhhhhhhhaahhahahahahah.. i'm not sure why but i find that hillarious as I'm eating this Bison Burger.. gag.

hey im chilled out dude..its everyone else thats posting hostile material instigating shiet..

ya it is actually pretty funny...i dont even eat mcdonalds..see what i mean about people assuming shiet...

5211969 is offline Banned
    i can't believe anyone gave him an ounce of acknowledgement, let alone two pages worth

AAS@HH is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5211969
    i can't believe anyone gave him an ounce of acknowledgement, let alone two pages worth
    So true!!!! LOL

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    If you cant believe your posting than dont post yo.....seriously.. im an ectomorph.. honestly i have been workin out on and off for 6 years...dont assume when u dont know ****....i just havent been eating right untill now and dont want to wait till im 28 to see some gains...gotta look sexy at least once in life and get some hot hunnies...before its time to settle down and tie the knot... too late now.. ive already started so u can flame all you want but im goin till the end. ya and about the diet.. there is nothing wrong with my diet if im bulking starting from SKIN and BONES...with all the research and readings ive done...for hardgainers and ectomorphs..the best way to gain is to eat anything...not so clean cause gaining mass that way would take forever. Eating tuna everyday, wheaties, oatmeal, and more tuna, and eggwhites and clean **** like that aint gonna do **** all for me... So eat eat and eat more of anything and everything is what i was told especially if your an ectomorph/hardgainer. Eat pizza, swiss chalet, chicken wings, KFC, alot of breads, rice, chinesse buffet, and also alot of fruits and veggies too. Dont get me wrong.. i dont eat this **** everysingle meal..but i do have it pretty often and i also eat alot of clean foods too. This is the first thing that has ever worked for me gaining weight wise so imma stick to it.

ya no **** j's and cigs arent part of a clean bodybuilders diet..but its a habbit i cant kick right now so im just posting everything to keep yall informed.

anyways...keep the posts commin....ill have some updates in a few days for yall.

first of all,these are ALL respected members and when u come to the board with a diet like that it shows u dont know sh$T!!,u have the calories in that,but those are horrible foods to eat!and whats up with the cigarette thing,y would u put that in a meal plan--were not a smokers forum~~ppl on here really take this seriously,maybe u should research and then u may realize how foolish this is~~

ChallyRT is offline New Member
    I keep having to pull up this thread since it is hilarious as ****. Has anyone else experienced any good gains by adding cigarettes and joints to their cycle?

ChallyRT is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBody
    People like you could abuse vitamin C.

palumbo is offline Member
    wow i am in agreement with everyone else true u have ur calories in there but doesnt mean u have to get them from all junk food eat a little more clean and i am sure the results will speak for themsleves

you say u dont want to quite smoking pot cigs or booze? knowing what u know why would u even bother taking the sauce even though u know it is going to crash u gains.

your workouts look good, u spent all this money on the gas why not try and maximize your workout gas?

u are putting alot of hard work in there all u need to do is straighten out ur priorities a bit and i am sure u will see the results u want

eat eat eat better
    train hard
    cut down or quite smoking and the booze or u are gonna seriously damage urself u think its no big deal now but if something happens u wont be laughing

and good luck man cuse if u keep it up u will need it

just my 2c$

remi is offline New Member
    This is for canadian steel. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. I did my fist cycle with d-bol and winny for 8 weeks and was eating anything, of course was eating a lot , did put on 8 kilos of solid rock mass and got very good definition. Had to stopp after 8 weeks as i could not stand the headaches. But if you are not a pro you don`t actually have to follow a diet to get great results on roids.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Can we delete this thread? I think it's a waste of board space

is this kid serious? you gained 7 pounds in 5 weeks on your first cycle....that is HORRIBLE. i can see why, first off you smoke everything in sight, you get hammered each week...so already your test levels are probably lower than an 11 year old girl...and you say you get 4 meals in each day, consisting of pizza and greasy foods. yea, you can eat that stuff IN ADDITION TO EATING whole, clean food. when you eat 6 clean meals a day, then once in a while you can cheat and have a slice here and there. YOUR EATING THAT GARBAGE EVERYDAY. and in addition to smoking and drinking and eating horribly, you're training is porbably even worse. i don't wanna know what you will look like after your cycle, neither will "the hot ladies" you're trying to get.

peace -casey

"If you tell the truth, you never have to remember anything." -Mark Twain

*pictures of me- www.worldisround.com/articles/34180/index.html

Starter7777 is offline Junior Member
    b25k1034, I think your doing good bro, just try your best to eat right, and if you want to quite the smoking and drinking, that is your own demon to deal with, and I'm sure you can do it! I do agree about the steroids , I think you could go along way natural before the steroids should be considered, but you have already started, so, just finish your cycle, and do your best to milk the gains from it. You do whatever you feel is best, but I would advise that after your cycle, you should try to gain natural for a few more years......... Again, I wish you the best with your training bro........ good luck.

And now I wait for someone who totally disagrees with me to post my message and comment on it with a bunch of laughing emoticons.

worldknown is offline Banned
    im up about 7 lbs now..its been exactly 5 weeks and 4 days now that im into my cycle.
    bro im not trying to bash on you, but you could gain that much weight off of creatine lol. No offense man but you shoulld listen to these guys man they know they are talking about. You are what you eat so maybe you should relook at your diet and your drinking and your smoking. I use to smoke weed and i still drink a little not as much as i use to but if i was on a cycle i woudlnt drink at all (its not worth it man) for 8 weeks of your life do something right and stop ****ing around and get serious and you will look back in the future and realize how stupid it was of you to think that just taking steroids will help you. Its not the steroids that help you, its yourself that helps you more than the roids they are only a extra boost!! good luck. Yo havent been training for 3.5 years if you look like that, no offense man but you look like you lifted 40oz'es for those baby guns. you should have atleaest read up before any of this, we arent trying to make fun of you or make it seem liek we are assuming **** but by the way you talk and the **** you are doing its pretty easy to assume stuff. Your diet looks like the type of **** the classical fatass mcdonalds american would eat everday. You may be eating a lot, but your eating alot of **** and a lot of nothing healthy.
    Last edited by worldknown; 07-10-2004 at 10:23 PM.

cubanitoracing is offline New Member
    we want to see some pictures of you gain

timtim is offline Member
    2 years old man.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    im up about 7 lbs now..its been exactly 5 weeks and 4 days now that im into my cycle.

5 weeks and 7 pounds of gains?

man on my last cycle i gained 20 pounds in 2 weeks...

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    hes probably dead.........

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I love thsi thread. An oldie but a goodie

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    were all these ppl band in THIS thread?..wow rules must have changed alot

littlenomore is offline Junior Member
    can u post pics?

littlenomore is offline Junior Member
    oops really old thread

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    probody. . . you are wrong.. i didndt start this thread because of any of those 2 reasons. where did those 2 reasons come from...i hate when people assume ****.

I simply posted this so people could see how my progress is goin with the kind of lifestyle i live.. its my life and ill live it the way i want to.
    oh, you made positive progress

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    dang this is an old ass thred

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    dang this is an old ass thred
    Wow, didn't mean to replay to such a old thread. Who brought this $hit back to like !

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    I still read the thred and thought it was entertaining but damn

freakpak is offline New Member
    probody. . . you are wrong.. i didndt start this thread because of any of those 2 reasons. where did those 2 reasons come from...i hate when people assume ****.

I simply posted this so people could see how my progress is goin with the kind of lifestyle i live.. its my life and ill live it the way i want to.
    yep its your life... but you know what...there are some good guys on here that know what there talking about. When more then one guy starts telling you mabe you should rethink things... RE-THINK THEM!!!.. and no one is assuming anything, most of us were praying this was a joke tho. I can apperiate wanting to get big fast, but bro no offence eat alot and eat healthy will get you on track faster right now.

freakpak is offline New Member
    and i should pay atention to dates next time b4 replying to a 2 year old post sweeeeeet!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information