Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    b24k1034 is offline New Member

Cool B's first cycle results after 5 weeks.

Hey guys.. .. ive been working out on and off for the past 6 years and i havent been able to put on the weight due to too much partying and not eating right. Im 24 years old and weighed in at 140 lbs before my cycle. im currently at exactly 5 weeks and im up to 150 lbs. Im running test cyp 300mg which i just upped it to 400mg for the the remaining 7 weeks and deca 300mg. i work out 4 days a week with intensity..I eat anything i can " heres my typical daily diet..

morning for me which is 12 pm for me. - 3 eggs/4 bacon strips/toast/shake

3 pm - pizza pizza classic chicken wings(6 pcs) with garlic bread and juice / 1 cigarette

7pm - 8oz steak with 2 slices of bread and milk - 1 cigarette

10pm - big ass plate of spaghetti with veggies and fish or beef in my sauce and juice.

work out

after work out shake and then another quick meal.

smoke a j evry night and cigarettes.

i think this **** is finally starting kick in...ill keep you guys updated and ill try and post some pics for yall.

oh ya . . i forgot to mention that i get tanked once a week. just letting you guys know everything while im on this cycle.

i was at 142 lbs in this pic when i was in week 1 of my cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B's first cycle results after 5 weeks.-bk4.jpg  

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Um, I'm assuming this is a joke. Right?

Icarian is offline New Member
    Well it made ME laugh.

jee

no this aint no joke . . why would u think its a joke?

Oh ya.. and for PCT im doin clomid/nolvadex /clen .

my nippples started getting sore and i thought i was turning into a bitch. anways i had nolva on hand and took it for a few days and there not as bad now. anyways..stay tuned for more updates.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    well bro if this isn't a joke you need to get your sh!t together and forget about the juice right now. cigarettes and J's aren't part of a diet and what you're eating isn't part of a real diet......... I can't believe I'm even posting on this, forget it.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Uh yeah .... training for 6 years ...

If you cant believe your posting than dont post yo.....seriously.. im an ectomorph.. honestly i have been workin out on and off for 6 years...dont assume when u dont know ****....i just havent been eating right untill now and dont want to wait till im 28 to see some gains...gotta look sexy at least once in life and get some hot hunnies...before its time to settle down and tie the knot... too late now.. ive already started so u can flame all you want but im goin till the end. ya and about the diet.. there is nothing wrong with my diet if im bulking starting from SKIN and BONES...with all the research and readings ive done...for hardgainers and ectomorphs..the best way to gain is to eat anything...not so clean cause gaining mass that way would take forever. Eating tuna everyday, wheaties, oatmeal, and more tuna, and eggwhites and clean **** like that aint gonna do **** all for me... So eat eat and eat more of anything and everything is what i was told especially if your an ectomorph/hardgainer. Eat pizza, swiss chalet, chicken wings, KFC, alot of breads, rice, chinesse buffet, and also alot of fruits and veggies too. Dont get me wrong.. i dont eat this **** everysingle meal..but i do have it pretty often and i also eat alot of clean foods too. This is the first thing that has ever worked for me gaining weight wise so imma stick to it.

ya no **** j's and cigs arent part of a clean bodybuilders diet..but its a habbit i cant kick right now so im just posting everything to keep yall informed.

anyways...keep the posts commin....ill have some updates in a few days for yall.

CanadianSteel is offline Associate Member

Unhappy

bro....... your diet is absolutely horrible......... you eat like 4 meals man!!! you gota eat big to get big bro!

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Ok I think i have found one of the threads you were reccomending rambo.
    When you say you have been working out 'on and off for 6 years' Exactly how much of that 6 years have you been 'on'?
    If this is serious then i would suggest you stop drinking right now as youre liver doesnt need the extra punishment. God i think i could go on all day.
    Ever heard the bible story of the dude who built his house in the sand?? you gotta get a base!

id say ive been on for 3.5 years. .. 4 meals is good enough for a skinny ass like my like myself.. sometimes ill get in 5 meals...but its working.. ive never seen these kind of gains in my life. . . the drinking i cannot and will not stop...once a week getting hammered shouldnt be so bad...anyways im not takin no orals like d-bol so it should be okay....my diet is awesome....i get high calories and eat whatever i want..i am bulking right?...and its working..thats what counts... and no i havent heard of such a bible story.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    I guess alot of folks don't use their calendars. 19 days till 4/20.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Two Words:

BIG LOSER

PumpingIron80 is offline New Member
    Alright, I am not going to bash you like all these other guys, even though you deserve it. I am also an ectomorph, that doesnt give you an excuse to not eat properly and smoke and drink. I used to do all that **** too, but when I stopped it made a huge diff. I am 23 pretty close to your age, about 2 years ago my weight was at 135. Now I am 166. No juice, I am just now going to start a cycle. I quit smoking and gained about 5lbs. And the weed, give it up man, you know how much that lowers your testosterone , you may as well throw your juice away. And I havnt even touched your diet. Dont give me that sh!t 4 meals is enough. Dude when I am done eating I am lightheaded, I eat so much people dont believe their eyes. And when you said skinny guys can eat crap as long as their eating, you didnt mention, that is only after they have gotton the requirements, 200g protein, good complex carbs, etc man I could go all day, oh and wake up before noon and eat, forget it I'm done here.

Jackman is offline Banned
    This one just deserves a

Sorken is offline Member
    Hey, bros.. stop flaming..

Bro, those how are flaming you have a point.. you shouldn't start this cycle at that weight.. but you have started one now.. So bro.. how is you workout look like.. ?

hey BiggerBri..go **** yourself buddy.

PumpingIron.. ya i know what your saying... i do get 1.5 grams of protein a day in my body...my carbs are double of that...i dont eat **** everyday all day..but i dont think 1 chicken wings from pizza pizza once a day is really bad for someone as skinny as myself...chicken wings do have alot of protein. Most of the time i do eat about 5 meals a day...im also takin that flax oil **** which makes me wanna puke everytime i take it. i know i should give up drinking and smokin weed...and cigs..but i doubt that wil happen anytime soon... hey its my life right?

sorken i work out 4 times a week..it use to be 5 times untill i was pushing so hard on my last rep of my last set on flat bench and i felt a pop in the back of my head...i started getting painful throbbing migraines in the back of my head everytime i tried to work out..so ive cut down to 4 days and resting fri throughout the weekend.

heres what my work out looks like mon to thurs :

mon - chest and tris
    tues - back and bi
    wed - shoulder and traps
    thurs - legs

5211969 is offline Banned
    I can't imagine the bloat from the pre workout meal. I'm a newbie and i know your doing it all wrong man. When a newb tells you that your doing it wrong, then 4 fuk sakes man LISTEN TO HIM !!!!

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    No offense, but wouldn't you want the peace of mind that you are doing everything you possibly can to maximize your gains, especially when ON cycle?

ProBody is offline New Member
    You are a moron and whoever sold you the **** you are taking is an even bigger moron. The 10 lbs. you've gained is fat and water. You are a perfect example of what not to do on a cycle.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Itll be interesting to see youre pics at the end of the cycle. By the way what does your pct look like?

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by b24k1034
    sorken i work out 4 times a week..it use to be 5 times untill i was pushing so hard on my last rep of my last set on flat bench and i felt a pop in the back of my head...i started getting painful throbbing migraines in the back of my head everytime i tried to work out..so ive cut down to 4 days and resting fri throughout the weekend.

heres what my work out looks like mon to thurs :

mon - chest and tris
    tues - back and bi
    wed - shoulder and traps
    thurs - legs

Your workout looks good but put another day of rest in the middle of it.. like on wed... like this

mon -chest/tri
    tue- back/bi
    we- rest
    thur- shoulders/traps
    fri- legs
    sat and sun- rest

Now you should gain some more..
    anyway..
    Good luck now !

dnj
    dnj is offline New Member
    Guys like you will probably go through life without any major medical problem, and then there are guys who have real motivation to do this right will develop problems with AAS.

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dnj
    Guys like you will probably go through life without any major medical problem, and then there are guys who have real motivation to do this right will develop problems with AAS.

you got a point there..

mayhem617 is offline Junior Member
    Lets see a current picture.

On Oct 2003 I weighed 175lbs. 6'1 25years old. I never ever thought I could gain weight but because I do a lot of traveling for my job I go to these countries and get put up in nice hotels with buffets 3 meals a day. So I just started eating 3 meals a day till my stomach would hurt. Anyways, it's April now and I weigh 205lbs just on eating alone biggest I've ever been. Based on your eating habit I would say if you ate like that everyday and dropped the enhancers' you could smoke all you want, drink all you want and just get big man.

Your situation is appealing to me because I'd enjoy seeing a current picture. Just to see if you can really have your cake and eat it. Seem's like you're working out AND having fun. I want to see how the two come together.

You're right too it's your life and I wish you the best. you're happy with it right? that's all that matters.

ProBody - go **** yourself buddy..then you can go **** BiggerBri after that.

Sorken.. thanks alot dude.

Mayhem...glad to see someone around here understands what im talkin about.. ya i bet i could just eat like that all year round and seriously bulk up..i guess im just being impatient at the moment..before i do a second cycle this time around.. im gona definitely wait and eat like crazy as i am till i get my weight up there. As for the fun..yes im having quite a bit of fun. I keep the having fun for once a week and during the week im very disciplined with my workouts and eating. Im gonna post some pics later on..

Im not trying to be some professional body builder or whatever...so i ll eat whatever i fuking want.. if u dont agree with my diet.... u can take whatever negative comments u have and shove it up your ass. =)

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Are you ready to be banned now???

Quote Originally Posted by b24k1034
    Im not trying to be some professional body builder or whatever...so i ll eat whatever i fuking want.. if u dont agree with my diet.... u can take whatever negative comments u have and shove it up your ass. =)
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

help me out? Callin me a moron and a BIG LOSER is helping me out? ban me then...i dont give a ****.. i never did anything wrong...it was BigBri and Probody who instigated it so dont try and make me look like the bad guy..

whitey . . why are u being a little rat? grow up buddy.

ProBody is offline New Member
    I disagree. You strated the thread. You started this argument.
    The way I look at it is you started this thread for one of two reasons:
    1) You're bored and angry with your life so your looking to piss a lot of people off. 2) That's the only reason
    You know the guys on this bored are extremely dedicated to their diets and training programs and you know by now what a good diet and training routine look like. You just don't have the discipline to do it. Which is fine with me. I reallly don't care what you do. The problem is when you bring your negative attitude and dangerous lifestyle to this board.
    It's people like you who give steroids a bad name. You'll end up hurting yourself one way or the other sometime in the future if you keep this up. It's just like taking 10 ephedra pills and running 10 miles straight in 110 degree heat with no water in sweats. Then you die of heat exhaustion and ephedra gets the blame. People like you could abuse vitamin C.
    Steroids can be dangerous. Show them some respect. While your at it, try showing doing the same to the peoplr on this bored.

probody. . . you are wrong.. i didndt start this thread because of any of those 2 reasons. where did those 2 reasons come from...i hate when people assume ****.

I simply posted this so people could see how my progress is goin with the kind of lifestyle i live.. its my life and ill live it the way i want to.

amotanis is offline Junior Member
    wow. lots of hostility. i'm not getting involved in any of that.

so how much have you gained since your first post (march, 31st)??

im up about 7 lbs now..its been exactly 5 weeks and 4 days now that im into my cycle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information