groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member

The Groverman's 2nd go at it

Hey, hey, hey, I am finally back in the saddle again.
    I was going to do a prop and tren only cycle but sold some of my tren for a monstrous profit to a freind. Hehehe, anyways I started today at:
    6'3 245lbs @ approx 14-15% bf

Wks 1-12 500mg/wk Test enanthate
    Wks 1-11 400mg/wk EQ
    Wks 7-12 50mg ED Winny
    Wks 1-12 20mg nolvadex ED and .5mg L-dex ED

Standard clomid and trib PCT, might throw in some HCG depending on how the boys react.

With strict dieting and a bit more cardio along with uping the reps a bit I hope to cut a bit with this cycle. I am looking to gain a solid 10lbs of mass and drop 2% bf.
    BTW all gear is homebrew except the ancillaries.
    Last edited by groverman1; 04-07-2004 at 02:00 PM. Reason: typo

Day 1
    I won't be posting much until the 3rd or 4th wk until the test kicks in cause it will kick in before the EQ. So realistically there won't be too much to report on. So see ya on the dark side of the moon. Later

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    **** bro your one big dude already. The cycle looks good to me...don't know if u need 20mg nolva ed, 10mg should be good enough, but it's up to you. I look forward to seeing how u do with the EQ, I'm thinking of running it in my next cycle. Good luck with the cycle bro.

You said u sold some of the tren , so why are u not jump starting with the prop? Just curious.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Looks good brotha........I also like to see homebrew cycles.....that's a true sign of dedication to me!!What concentration did you make on the test and EQ?

Made the test 250mg/ml and the EQ 400mg/ml. As far as the nolva I only have UG caps that are 20mg 00 caps. I can't cut em in half.

Sorken is offline Member
    Looks good bro.. good luck !

Week 1- Chest day, I am going to mix things up real good this cycle. Today I did incline db presses supersetted with parallel bar dips, followed by flat bb benches supersetted with close grip bb benches. Man I can't wait til the test kicks in. I think to be realistic about dieting for me I am going to have one cheat day a week. It sure is hard to eat strict at the firehouse all the time.

Cheat days are good...they help u keep your sanity at times. I always allow myself a cheat day even when trying to cut bf. Eating clean all the time gets boring and makes me crave **** I normally wouldn't. Just try your best to eat strict and enjoy your cheat day.

Well injection numero 2, same ol story.
    Leg day and did I pay, the first time I have thrown up in the gym. Supersetted leg extension with leg presses, deadlifts with ham curls and donkey raises. All without more than 30 seconds rest in between sets. I had a slight case of food posioning but toughed it out. Well looking forward to the test to kick in. Threw in some b-12 with the injection hopefully my appetite will increase in the loing run with the b-12 and EQ, cause the ephedrine causes a big appetite decrease. See ya suckas later.

Swellin Guest
    B12 set my appetite on fire! I wish I had been using it from the beginning of my bulker.

Food poisoning???????That sux!

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Hey groverman1, I just started a very similar cycle, but am using Sust instead. Would have preferred Enth or Cyp but that is besides the point. We are about the same size so I can't wait to compare our results. Good luck bro. I just started my second week too.

Killer chest day, I hit the chest at 4 different inclines with db's. Even though the test is'nt kickin in with the lifts I know it's kickin in cause I wish I could bang every chick in the gym. It's a tell tale sign the test levels are up. Well along with the incline presses I supersetted them with parallel bar dips. I know the EQ is'nt kickin in for a while but I swear I am seeing veins in my shoulders and chest I have never seen before. Gotta keep the diet in check, last night I broke down and had a honeybun. It's always my weakness. Well see ya down the road.

Well third injection decided to pump 2cc's into the left delt, just got over from being the sickest I have been in quite some time. Puckin and ****tin nonstop for 2 days. Lost 8lbs, had to start an I.V. to rehydrate myself, feeling alot better now. Been feeling a little down in the dumps lately even before getting sick, even with last cycle I never had that good feeling that is said to accompany test. Any thoughts bros??? Will drag my azz back into the gym tommorrow to do something light.

Good to hear your over the sickness bro...just take it easy in the gym a couple of days to get back in the swing of things...you have plenty of time left on this cycle. Good luck bro.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Started an IV on yourself? I now know your as crazy as me!!!!!

Glad your starting to feel better bro.Get back on track and all will be good.Be grateful it happened early in the cycle.

Be Cool

DB

Well end of wk 2 and I gained all the weight plus 2 lbs back from when I was sick. My energy is still only 75% of what it should be, I am too impatient when it comes to waiting to recover. So today I basically did something I have'nt done in a long time. I picked 2 excercises per bodypart and hit all my bodyparts at an intense setting. No rest inbetween sets. I blitzed them all and afterward felt great. Also to all those who have health insurance or are rich, if you have the chance to go to a chiropractor, GO. I go once every other week and have been for a year. It has made a significant difference in my energy levels as well as other areas of life. I like them after a heavy leg or back day when the spine could be tweeked a bit. Well another 2cc's in the right delt and looks like I am going to have to make more test enanthate and EQ cause I will fall about 3 wks short. Oh well could be worse. I am out, time to play some golf, go tan a bit, and enjoy this beautiful day.

Most of your log got erased...how is the cycle going?

I thought they were erased ****. I guess I have to start my cycle all over. LOL, no but to be honest I can only say it's going ok. I am wondering that perhaps because I am a heavier guy I need to up my test dosage as it's the same as last cycle. I am kind of stuck here. The EQ is working as I am hungry as all hell. The test is working cause my ol lady is sore but something just is'nt right. The calories are there, seems like the intensity could be more. I'll figure it out.

Maybe you just need to change up your routine alittle.....do something new or different than normal. I totally switched my arm day around 2 weeks ago and they have respond nicely. The intensity will come back bro.....hang in there.

I guess it's time to take a couple days off, I hate to do it but alot of stuff has been going on in my life. A couple days of R&R is'nt going to hurt anything.

Swellin Guest
    I agree Gman, a couple of days off can work wonders.

I hope that does the trick for you!

I agree with Swellin....a few days off can do wonders.

Starting the winny tommorrow, due to the main goals of the cycle, I have upped the reps to around 12-14. In certain movements such as bi's and chest I have made some good improvements. The vascularity is great, the strength well okay. All in all a 6 out of 10. See ya on the dark side of the moon.

If winny does you like it does me, you will firm up nicely.....you started glucosamine already, right?

I'm baaaack. It's been a while with the warm weather and vacation I have been training my azz off. I'll tell ya I really like the winny. Alot of people don't like it but man with the EQ, cardio and winny I see more vascularity then ever. I know the cardio and diet has alot to do with it but I like it, no joint pain. Well I am weighing in at 245lbs @ approx 13% bf. Three weeks left and my balls need a break. See ya

Thread Information