pvinals is offline Banned

Could you guys please help me with my workout rutine.

Hi guys,

My name is paul and I got some very good tips from all of you last time I asked you about a possible cycle that I was going to start on. I must tell you that I did my reaserch and came up with what I concider was best for me. Now I have a different problem. You see when I was in atlanta ga I was told to work out as heavy as possible. I will gain big muscle and if I do the correct amount of cardio I should be able to get the look I am looking for. I am not different than everyone. I am just tryiing to get what must of us look for to get lean, tone, and hard muscles.

I just meassure my Body fat and I am at 14 to 15 % body fat. Not exactly where I want to be at but I am on my way.

I am 5'10" 218LB
    I am trying to get down to 195-205 LB with no more than 10% body fat.

Guys what sugestions do you have for my workout?
    Heavy?
    Not Heavy?
    Lots of reps?

I am doing my cardio 3 to 4 times per weeks during the morning hours with empty stomach.

I do not eat {sweets, sugar, flowar, sodas, diet soda, bread} I guess we can say that I follow atkins.

Please I can use your best sugestion with my diet and with my workout. Thank you.
    Test Prop Cycle 2ml per week.
    1 mil Deca per week
    Last edited by pvinals; 04-05-2004 at 03:25 PM.

amotanis is offline Junior Member
    to gain muscle lift Heavy with few reps

diet is key gaining lean muscle, and for loosing Only fat

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    check out the diet forum bro there are some examples and other good info there. Atkins is basically for Weight loss and not so good for people like us. learn about the glycemic index. carbs are your friend (good carbs that is) training is important as well, but diet is most important. Always lift heavy, but you might change your reps and sets and so on.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    put your cycle in the steriod question section... because it needs some work, do you have an anti e and pct?

Thread Information