mayhem617 is offline Junior Member

Sustanon stacks good with????

I'm looking into stacking Sustanon with something however have no clue. I've looked at D-bol but that'll make me too big. Winstrol seems a good choice because it will allow quality gains with nice definition. Does anyone have an recommendations?

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Im doing Dbol , sus, and adding winstrol towards the end of my cycle. Sus will take alittle while to kick in, so that is why I started with dbol. I havent started teh winny yet, but have gotten some good results so far.

I don't think I need the D-Bol I'm big enough as it is with this weight. I am seriously considering the sus and winstrol cycle. How many weeks are you doing the cycle? How much gear do you have?
    The D-bol must be bloating you up man, that's all water too. I think the Sustanon is more for quality.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    what r looking to do? cut? if so,sust is not your best cutting test imo....all Iceman said was to jump start your cycle w dbols wks 1-4,the bloat and water gain will be gone soon after u stop taking it anyways...ppl should take sust eod or e3d,bc u need to maintain constant blood levels.imo sust is not a good test for beginners....

Well I was thinking Sustanon with Winny. Cause it would allow size and cut. The best of both worlds.

I'm not really into taking that junk every 3 days. I was thinking 250mg every 10days or so. up till about week 4 then 500mg's ever 10 days.

Isn't it crazy taking that stuff every other day?

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Taking 250 mgs Sust every 10 days is completely inadequate and you will be wasting your time. If you are worried about frequent injections take cyp or enanthate . Sust has to be taken, minimum E3D, but its best take ED or EOD like sepjuice said. And it isn't cazy taking that stuff every other day. If you don't really like injections then maybe you aren't ready for this game.

So about 22amps would cover a 10 week cycle if I did every3rdDay. But what is it good to stack with?

dangit is offline Member
    Yeah, sust should be taken every 2-3 days... you might just want to get some test enathate instead... then you could take shots less often.

Another thing... winny won't make you cut. It only helps produce lean muscle, but doesn't make you leaner. If you have a lot of fat, then you won't notice any difference if you're taking it. Just a waste of money.

If you're really looking at cutting, then I'd just do prop and winny... you'll hardly hold any water and if you do some cardio and fix up your diet, then you'll look real hard after 10 weeks.

If you really want to use sust and get hard, then I'd maybe try sust and eq or tren . They're both pretty good at not making you hold any water.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Hey mayhem sorry i took so long to respond. I'm doing 500mg sus a week. I did 250 the first two weeks and decided to up the dosage. I recommend you do 500mg/week for 11 weeks with your 22 amps. After researching, asking questions, etc., I decided to throw in the winny during the last week of the Sus. This will alow me to blow up from teh Sus, and then cut at the end with winny. PCT has to be taken 3 weeks after your last sus shot, so winny will finish up right on time for me. (i'm doing 4 weeks worth of winny). Best of luck
    Last edited by ImmmtheIceman; 04-10-2004 at 04:21 PM. Reason: typo

Do you do 500mg on on day or break it up to 250mg's twice a week?

You still using the D-bol also?
    what kind of gains have you been seeing?

Thread Information