Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SaTyR is offline Member

10 Week sustanon cycle results .

Last week my 10 week sustanon cycle was done . Stopped using dboll in week 2 cause of gyno symptons , nolvadex pills dont seem to do the job . Next time ill get arimidex . Just wanted to show the progress i made , gained about 19lbs ( 6lbs water , 3lbs fat , 10lbs lean musscle) . Injected 250mg sust. every 4days . I think 10lbs lean istn that bad . Im now buzy cutting up till the first of july , then ill start my second cycle .
    Week 1-12 : monday/thursday Test.Cyp/En.
    Week 1-4 : 35mg dboll ED
    Week 15-18 : clomid/nolva
    arimidex on the hand .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10 Week sustanon cycle results .-progress.jpg  
    Last edited by SaTyR; 03-07-2004 at 06:59 AM.

.....nice gains..definatly see the gains for sure btw what are your goals cause i would actually bulk more...what was your starting-ending weight??

SaTyR is offline Member
    My starting weight was 168lbs , im now ( buzy cutting allready ) 185.9lbs . My goal now is to cut back to 176lbs without loosing musscle , im taking 100mcg clen each day . Then in july i hope to gain at least 25lbs then ill be 200lbs .

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    How old are you?

I'm sorry to say this but you look in the first photo like you've hardly touched a weight in your life. You're at the age where if you're not gaining naturally it means you still haven't learned how to properly eat, train, and grow. I hope for your sake you lay off gear and do that first before you consider using it again.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    How old are you?

I'm sorry to say this but you look in the first photo like you've hardly touched a weight in your life. You're at the age where if you're not gaining naturally it means you still haven't learned how to properly eat, train, and grow. I hope for your sake you lay off gear and do that first before you consider using it again.
    Agreed, he looks like someone who never worked out in his life.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    How old are you?

First of all im 21 years old , i have been training for 19months now . Believe it or not i started training men my weight was 149lbs . I 1 year i gained 15lbs naturally . Offcourse i CAN gain weight naturally , but then you should talk to about 70percent of the guys on this forum and not me alone . And i know how to eat train properly im prolly the only guy in my gym who is into food like that . I look really miserable on that first pic , because i have NO abs . I i gain fat i goes to 1 spot my abs , thats always been a problem for me . Ill show another Before picture and hope you can see im only gaining fat on my abs .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10 Week sustanon cycle results .-before.jpg  

bbwannabe is offline Junior Member
    Bro, stupid.
    You were not ready for steroids .

Wou je even groot worden voor de zomer

Well bro, I hope you seriously consider training naturally for a few more years. I was 155 at my thinnest before I started working out and I didn't do my first cycle til I was 224, 17%bf. I'm sure you could do the same if you just give yourself some time.

domepiece is offline New Member
    i worked out for 2 yrs. went from 194 to 225. then hit the juice hard and shot up to 262 which is where i am currently.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bbwannabe
    Bro, stupid.
    You were not ready for steroids .

Wou je even groot worden voor de zomer
    bbwannabe , ik train al van voor de vorige zomer dus

I will tell him something in dutch ok, that's easier for me.

ik zie dat je al een tweede kuur geplanned hebt, heel slecht.
    Je kan veel meer uit jezelf halen zonder roids. Je kan dit soort dingen beter op dutchbodybuilding.com vragen. Als ik je foto's zie zou ik denken dat je misschien net een half jaartje ofzo trained, no offence.

SaTyR is offline Member
    You dont have to talk in dutch bbwannabee . First of all , i was VERY skinny before i started i gained 15lbs . Thats allot for my first year , and dont think i dont know that i could have gained more natural . If you 30 years old you can still gain naturally . Most guys on this forum started out like skinny guys . go complain to them . For example Buylongterm . Cant see no one flame on him ??? ( no offence BLT if your reading this ) I was training naturally for 16months before i started this mild cycle of 250mg sustanon E5D . There are like 1000 ****holes here who started heavy cycles when they were only training for 1 month . Im only sharing my experience here on what i have gained .
    Last edited by SaTyR; 03-12-2004 at 12:28 PM.

Well, if you've read BLTs posts you know he's in his 30s and has seriously low natural test levels, which is why it was impossible for him to make good gains, as it is for anyone with that coindition. Also if you read his posts you'll see he opposes guys your age using gear.

You on the other hand are 21 years old and should be producing your lifetime peak of natural test, and thus making the best natural gains of your life, unless you happen to have seriously low test levels yourself.

I don't mean to be down on you personally cuz i feel the same about any guy doing gear at your age, especially when you haven't yet built the kind of base anyone your age should be able to build naturally.
    Last edited by johnsomebody; 03-10-2004 at 12:12 PM.

Icarian is offline New Member
    Looks to me like you might of had gyno before you started the juice looking at that first before picture..
    When the bro's said you look like you havnt touched a weight in your life, that didnt mean they were saying your abbs looked bad, simply meant your in pathetic scrawny shape- The only difference i see in those 2 pictures is your slightly darker & your love handles might have been burnt off, i mean your not even flexing in the first picture.

Oh & your also an asshole who needs to be flamed by all the bro's-

Icarian

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    I think you could have trained a little longer before hittin the gear bro...jmho....i dont mean to flame you, but its almost a waste to use AS at that point...

tt2323 is offline Junior Member
    I put on 30lbs when i first started training when i was 16 years old in under a year. You could have made a lot of progress just using the basics of eating protein, water and sleeping

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarian
    Looks to me like you might of had gyno before you started the juice looking at that first before picture..
    When the bro's said you look like you havnt touched a weight in your life, that didnt mean they were saying your abbs looked bad, simply meant your in pathetic scrawny shape- The only difference i see in those 2 pictures is your slightly darker & your love handles might have been burnt off, i mean your not even flexing in the first picture.

Oh & your also an asshole who needs to be flamed by all the bro's-

Icarian
    grow up . Cheers to the others for giving some mature advice . Ill keep it in mind .

No, the guys who give you advice to do a next cycle are just ****in stupid like you.
    Why the **** do you take AS when you are skinny, go work out and eat ****loads KCAL you pussy. Don't do your second cycle, it's stupid.you are that type of moron who wants to get big for the summer. 16 months of natural training whoooo that's a long time! pffffff...
    Guys please, don't advice such a newbie to take AS! come on!

Red face Listen

Grow up? The post i made was simply MO- i agree with the other bro's when they say you should have trained longer first, 19 months isnt ****- ive lifted for more then 7 years,last 2 years ive trained more seriously though.
    Juice doesnt help much if you dont have muscle to begin with-

Icarian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10 Week sustanon cycle results .-beforecycle.jpg  

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Agree with Icarian, IMO gain as much mass natural as possible. I didnt do my first cycle until last year and I was 29 yrs old. I trained for 13 yrs natural and started @ 165lbs and ended up @ 225lbs. Now I am 245lbs@ 12% bf.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    great transformation icarian.

Thanks T-Gunn

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarian
    Grow up? The post i made was simply MO- i agree with the other bro's when they say you should have trained longer first, 19 months isnt ****- ive lifted for more then 7 years,last 2 years ive trained more seriously though.
    Juice doesnt help much if you dont have muscle to begin with-

Icarian
    Sure you have been lifting since you were 12 ......

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bbwannabe
    No, the guys who give you advice to do a next cycle are just ****in stupid like you.
    Why the **** do you take AS when you are skinny, go work out and eat ****loads KCAL you pussy. Don't do your second cycle, it's stupid.you are that type of moron who wants to get big for the summer. 16 months of natural training whoooo that's a long time! pffffff...
    Guys please, don't advice such a newbie to take AS! come on!
    Well this proofs again how immature you are . If you can't say something in a normal way please dont speak at all .
    Last edited by SaTyR; 03-12-2004 at 12:11 PM.

My father gave me my first weight set when i was 12- how is this hard to believe?
    I started out only being able to bench 40lbs but hell you gotta start somewhere.

Icarian

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    satyr, i say good job bro, you made a great improvement, looks like you training and diet are good because of the way you look. also i dont have much respect for you guys who are saying he looks like he has never trained before in his life.

LETS SEE SOME PICS

icarian, you have a right to critique because of your pics but i know you havent "trained" since you were 12. everyone else, before you write this guy off, lets see some pics of your bodies, and so im not sounding like a hypocrite
    Tnx bro , some of us still find the courage to post some pics .

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Need I remind some of you that there is "NO FLAMING" on this board.

For those of you who are in "PERFECT" shape, and get your jollies comparing your self to new guy to the game...COOL IT!!!

If you have nothing possitive to say then keep your F#CKING mouths shut!

SaTyR...looks like you made some good progress, I think you should keep working on your training and diet...10lbs NICE!!!

Johnny Bravo is offline New Member
    Nice pics bro.

I'm 42 6'2 and 230lb, love black t-shirts. I started lifting weights for athletics in the seventh grade that puts my age when I started lifting at an honest 12 years old. It was a sad thing in high school to be nieve about steroids and only benching an honest 225 when the guys on the juice were putting up 300 to 475. Their streangth almost kept me on the bench. What I lacked in muscle I made up for with perfect technique on the line. I managed to get a football schalorship and made the varsity travel team my freshman year and was a starter by my junior year.
    I wish I new then what I know now as far as steroids are concerned.
    I know what works for me so please don't think that you can follow any cycle you read about. Sostenon 250cc per week keeps me muscular and looking much younger than I am. I have done my research and I am ready to commit to a cycle of hgh. So far your choices look good but I would like to suggest that you do some reading on the net about hgh and remember only injectible hgh is real. Concentrate on the core exercises that will put on the most muscle ie bench, military, leg press, dead lift. I did not include squats becouse thats how I hurt my back when I was 30.
    Look for the positive and keep pursueing your dreams.
    good luck bro.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo
    Nice pics bro.

I'm 42 6'2 and 230lb, love black t-shirts. I started lifting weights for athletics in the seventh grade that puts my age when I started lifting at an honest 12 years old. It was a sad thing in high school to be nieve about steroids and only benching an honest 225 when the guys on the juice were putting up 300 to 475. Their streangth almost kept me on the bench. What I lacked in muscle I made up for with perfect technique on the line. I managed to get a football schalorship and made the varsity travel team my freshman year and was a starter by my junior year.
    I wish I new then what I know now as far as steroids are concerned.
    I know what works for me so please don't think that you can follow any cycle you read about. Sostenon 250cc per week keeps me muscular and looking much younger than I am. I have done my research and I am ready to commit to a cycle of hgh. So far your choices look good but I would like to suggest that you do some reading on the net about hgh and remember only injectible hgh is real. Concentrate on the core exercises that will put on the most muscle ie bench, military, leg press, dead lift. I did not include squats becouse thats how I hurt my back when I was 30.
    Look for the positive and keep pursueing your dreams.
    good luck bro.
    Tnx mallet and JB this means allot to me .

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    This is a thread for cycle results. Whether are not he was ready or should have juiced is irrelovant, it was his decision. He and he alone knows his body type. It's kind of sickening not to here encouraging words to a fellow bro. He may be lacking in size but if he is dedicated i give him props. Keep training, reading, and eating. ----peace bro-----
    Last edited by arnold1980; 03-14-2004 at 07:37 PM.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Satyre, i also think you should have waited, but only you can judge that.
    It's great that you are into eating, cuz some guys I know are just pussies when it comes to food. They only eat when they are hungry and they complain about not gaining weight.
    What kind of program are you doing with the weights? how many days a week. Maybe your the kind of body type that would respond better to less training. Perhaps you need more recovery time between workouts. I have seen my best gains training once every 3-5 days, natural.
    How often do you lift?

SaTyR is offline Member
    I train 5 days a week : very basic exercices

Monday : chest
    Thuesday : arms
    Wednesday : legs
    Thursday : shoulders
    Fryday : back

Monday : - Bench press 4x8 + 1xmax im currently pressing max 1x220lbs.
    - Incline press 4x8
    - Flys 4x8
    - Incline Flys 4x8

Thuesday : - Triceps Pushdown 4x8
    - Triceps pulldown 4x8
    - Concentration curl (biceps) 4x8
    - Preacher curl 4x8
    -B/B wrist curls 4x8
    -D/B wrist curls 4x8

Wednesday - Squat 4x8
    - Seated calf raise 4x8

Thursday : - Military press 4x8
    - Side laterals 4x8
    - Bent over laterals 4x8
    - Angled front raise 4x8
    - Traps : DB shrugs , BB shrugs 4x8

Fryday : - Chins 4x8
    - Deadlift 4x8
    - Bent Over Row 4x8
    - D/B Row 4x8
    - Low Pully Row 4x8

Every day cardio for 45minutes at 70percent MHR. For me thats 140beats/min.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    like the others said you know your body, but just a suggestion for you; you might switch your tuesday and friday workout with each other. this would give your tris a rest after your chest day. and I like to do back before bi's in my split. good luck

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdog@usi
    like the others said you know your body, but just a suggestion for you; you might switch your tuesday and friday workout with each other. this would give your tris a rest after your chest day. and I like to do back before bi's in my split. good luck
    Sounds very logical ill give it a try . tnx

Latimus is offline Banned
    Up your training with a few more sets...if nothing else please up your leg workout...it is a travisty. say 5 sets squats, 5 sets of hack squats, 10 sets of leg press, 5 sets of extentions. then hams, which you dont seem to do they should already be hurting from this workout so just finish them up with 10-15 sets of ham. curls. This may seem like a lot but when you have a week to recover its not so bad. if nothing else just up what you are already doing. Dont go by the magic number of 8 reps. Your body gets used to it easily. change it up start at 12 go down to 3...or only do 4-6...have fun with change. with your enthusiasm i suspect you will be a big guy down the road. you may want to grow a little more naturally before your next cycle. just so that not all the muscle you build is through roid. GOOD LUCK BRO

*No matter what you do, people are going to flame you. Ignore them, they are only hurting themselves and looking to get banned, dont bother getting mad at them.*

SaTyR is offline Member
    *No matter what you do, people are going to flame you. Ignore them, they are only hurting themselves and looking to get banned, dont bother getting mad at them.*[/QUOTE]

Its very hard to acctualy stay calm when people are coming down on you , i know that there is a difference between giving advice and flaming. Allot of bro's here have helped my with problems i had , and i love it. I know one thing , ive only been 19months in the game but ill be here for many years to come !

Ill do my hams as you suggested .
    But during my copy pasting the 4x8 i made some mistakes

-B/B wrist curls 4x12
    -D/B wrist curls 4x12
    -Seated calf raise 4x12

Ill really try to up my repeats , but normally when i start doing 4x10 , im tired when i do my last set. Ill try to rest more between my repeats .

My forearms and calves need more attention , they don't seem to grow like all of my other bodyparts.

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    For your forearms i can suggest reverse preacher curl. palms down lifting bar with ur wrists. Also, what works for me, is rubbing one off twice a day.

buddy remember that its the lower reps that build strengh and shock muscles...you need to do some for 3 or 4 reps.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    What he chose to do with his own body is ultimatly his decision. At least try and give him helpful advice and don't bust him up for what has already happened in the past.
    Now, can you grow naturally....of course. Keep eating, maybe post something in the workout forum to get some more tips on your wo plan. Def have to hit the legs more. I can understand that some people don't like to do legs for a ton of reasons, but we're talking about half of your body here.
    I'd def agree with KDOG as far as switching tues and fri. Your tri's would probably lag far behind if you continue this since your really using them on chest day.
    Good luck and be careful...

[QUOTE=arnold1980]or try this
    Monday--chest-flat bench, incline, decline, peck dec
    Tuesday--bi's and tri's
    Wedsnday--back and shoulders
    thurs--rest and eat-
    friday--legs,
    sat--rest, eat, and read
    sun--rest and eat.
    This is what i use only i don't work legs. My philosophy is if your calves are within 2 inches of your bicepts you don't need to work them, unless your bicepts are lacking also.

Not trying to flame but that is a terrible routine...on wednesday the arms should be so hurt that he wont be able to properly work back. Working back and shoulders in one day is too much. bicepts and calves are actually supposed to be the same size. WHY DONT YOU WORK LEGS...come on!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information