buffteen is offline Junior Member

Whos going to tell me I'm too young?

Alot of you seem to be too harsh on the younger guys here, either don't respond to their inquiry or give them a straight answer. There is no need for the editorial comments. As for me I'm 19 years old. 5'6 220lbs after my third week of my current cycle.
    500mg Sust/wk
    400mg EQ/wk
    50mg D-bol/wk
    So far working well for me and the sust has not even reached it's full strength yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Whos going to tell me I'm too young?-miguel-out-front1.jpg  

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    what is your cycle history? when did you start juicing?

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    You look huge and your growth looks stunted. Good cycle if you set it up right.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    you have a nice base bro, but your growth definately looks stunted like JB said, and people dont give straight answers to younger kids because no one under 18 is suppose to be on this site.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Yepper!!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Boy
    You look huge and your growth looks stunted. Good cycle if you set it up right.
    I agree...or not to harp on it....but is your whole family this short....the seriousness and sadness of it all is that aas will close your bone platlets. If you answer yes to your family's shortness....then not to worry....if you answer no.....then I would....and I can't believe I'm saying this to a ninteen yr old....but i would seriously try to get ahold of some hgh and get enough for at least a 6 month cycle to see if you can bring back some growth. Other than that you look good...very thick for your age!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    and I can't believe I'm saying this to a ninteen yr old....but i would seriously try to get ahold of some hgh and get enough for at least a 6 month cycle to see if you can bring back some growth.
    i can't either. gh is not the answer.

mayhem617 is offline Junior Member
    WOW! man you're 19 and that jacked?
    Kid, I think you've got good Gene's to work with. Some people usually have it or they dont' and want to get bigger using anabolics as a supplement. I really don't think you need them. how big do you want to get? Please post an after shot when your cycle is over. I think I'm going to need a 21" monitor to view your next picture.

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    I will tell you that you are too young...You are too young. Dude, if you are that jacked right now "naturally" just imagine how big you can get when you plateau on your own and THEN use aas.

Check again Bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    i can't either. gh is not the answer.
    I said if his family tree is that short then no problem. If a Doctor prescribes HGH to a dwarf for growth then why would you make a statement like that???? He is still growing unless like I said his platlets are sealed. However, if he is happy with his height then it is not an issue anyways. I was simply agreeing with the rest of tha majority post's here.

BigBull13 is offline Associate Member
    Man you can do whatever you want and so can anybody else, I dont think that anybody is saying they cant, they are just saying it would probably not be in their best interest. And to be honest I agree. I also agree with everyone else when they say you look good but your height seems to suffer from it.

If he's going to use GH to promote heigth growth, he should do it under a doctors supervision. Perhaps if the family doctor thought GH might benefit him he would have suggested that.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    You would look better if your femur was 2-3 inches longer.

dvest8 is offline Associate Member

Cool Yup!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Long&Strong
    I will tell you that you are too young...You are too young. Dude, if you are that jacked right now "naturally" just imagine how big you can get when you plateau on your own and THEN use aas.
    L&S makes a great point Bro,unless you haven't cycled before I would wait maybe another 2 yrs. JMO

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Me, too young.

Yepper!!!

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    If he's going to use GH to promote heigth growth, he should do it under a doctors supervision. Perhaps if the family doctor thought GH might benefit him he would have suggested that.
    This was my thoughts exactly. If he is still under his parents insurance or if he has his own....maybe he could get a script for it....Peace

I am sadly already 1.5 in. taller than my father and 2 in. taller than my mother I am now on my third cycle in 1.5 years. Here is a pic from my last contest when I was 18, the Missouri State Bodybuilding Champ. I won the Teen Division.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Whos going to tell me I'm too young?-muscular-stage.jpg   Whos going to tell me I'm too young?-miguel-contest-pix-015.jpg  

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    You are a certified freak bro. Don't condone the use of gear at such a young age, but you definately take this stuff seriously. Keep up the hard work.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    very impressive work for being so young. I think people should stay away from as until atleast their early 20's but it is all a personal decision and your physique looks like you have put some excellent effort into it. Good luck in the future!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Good luck with your future in BBing and I wish you more luck with your health.

I will say..you look fuking great though!!!

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro your pics look very good. You have made some good gains and it looks like you take all this very serious. Good luck with your cycle and your future.

On another note, there are many here(me included) that will tell you that you started AAS to young, but you can't change the past. I would like to see what you could have done if you would have put off doing AAS until you reached your natural potinual(sp) and waited to start gear in your younger 20's...........but we and you also will never know.

You look good!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buffteen
    I am sadly already 1.5 in. taller than my father and 2 in. taller than my mother I am now on my third cycle in 1.5 years. Here is a pic from my last contest when I was 18, the Missouri State Bodybuilding Champ. I won the Teen Division.
    This is a great picture...keep up tha good work...impressive!!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    with the height... that' gives all of us an advantage while building muscle.......

shorter muscles, and mechanics....

Steroid use will prematurely close the growth plates........ wonder how tall you would have been??.....

It always goes back to genetics...... and no disrespect............ moma's baby.. daddy's maybe...

Take that the way i mean it.......... good job.. keep going......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

thickmass is offline Member
    Well all I can see is a 19yo who is as thick as a house and who is likely to just grow biger and bigger until he loses any kind of proportion and is just a short thick fireplug.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    Well all I can see is a 19yo who is as thick as a house and who is likely to just grow biger and bigger until he loses any kind of proportion and is just a short thick fireplug.
    Thanks, i think, So Ive started my diet and cardio ahead of my July contests and am making good progress, I will post my pics as I get more cut as the final hour draws closer, for now, Here is a pic of me and Jay I saw his this last saturday, btw, I did not stunt my growth, look at Lee Priest, but if it makes it easier to fill out when you are shorter, then great!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Whos going to tell me I'm too young?-jay-i.jpg  

bada$$ bro. ya lee priest stunted his growth, lol.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your measurments?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    what are your measurments?
    5'6 200lbs (dieting) a:18in c:46in w:30 thi:28 calf:17.5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Whos going to tell me I'm too young?-miguel-contest-pix-008.jpg  

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    do u work ur traps alot?

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    man for 19 your kickin the shi t out of your body? In my opionion you should slow down.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Wow, you look like one big SOB, but standing next to Cutler you look like you dont even lift! Thats no insult to you mate, youre bigger then me! It just blows me away when you see a pic of a pro standing next to someone who isnt. Wonder what ronnie would look like standing next to me? lol he'd take up 3/4 of the picture!
    ps i know everyone says you look like you stunted your growth etc, and it looks that way in the first pic but you look pretty in proportion in the other pics, i would say you actually have pretty good symetry.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Wow, you look like one big SOB, but standing next to Cutler you look like you dont even lift! Thats no insult to you mate, youre bigger then me! It just blows me away when you see a pic of a pro standing next to someone who isnt. Wonder what ronnie would look like standing next to me? lol he'd take up 3/4 of the picture!
    ps i know everyone says you look like you stunted your growth etc, and it looks that way in the first pic but you look pretty in proportion in the other pics, i would say you actually have pretty good symetry.
    Thanx bro, seems as if most people here are quick to point out the negatives first.

alabama is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    do u work ur traps alot?
    yea u look great maybe its just that one pic but id work traps more

Latimus is offline Banned
    so i take it you started as when you were 17?

well the truth is if you want to be a pro...thats the way to go...i dont mean start when you are 17...but i mean to be a pro you really have to be willing to take risks with your health...cycles that are measured in grams...PCT is just a weaker cycle...slin, hgh etc etc...i could never do it...but you i could see going the way bro...good luck! you look great.

butterface is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buffteen
    Alot of you seem to be too harsh on the younger guys here, either don't respond to their inquiry or give them a straight answer. There is no need for the editorial comments. As for me I'm 19 years old. 5'6 220lbs after my third week of my current cycle.
    500mg Sust/wk
    400mg EQ/wk
    50mg D-bol/wk
    So far working well for me and the sust has not even reached it's full strength yet.

that pic blew me away bro, at 19 thats pretty impressive stats and physique. I dont think you stunted your growth if youre already two inches taller than your parents. You got a body head and shoulders above 95% of the memers of this board already at your age so I wouldnt sweat the comments. And as for the take HGH comments thats pretty irresponsible for people to say at your age and i'd definitely stay away from them until youre a bit older and read up more on it to see if you even want to do it or not. IMHO you look like you could potentially become a pro if youre that big at your age. Your height might hurt you as most successful pros are a lot taller. Good luck. BTW just out of curiosity do chicks in school at your age go goo goo ga ga over your body or do they view you as a freak?
    Last edited by butterface; 06-19-2004 at 04:57 PM.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    **** u look good bro.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    you look really good bro. keep up the good work.

Thread Information