punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member

PBB 10 week cycle

Well Today I begin my 10 week cycle of Deca And Test ent....It looks something like this.
    weeks 1-10: 1.25 cc EW QV 300 Deca
    1.00 cc EW QV 250 Test Enth
    Im 20.5 years old, about 5'8''
    cut down to 182 lbs from 193 now I will be bulking for the next 10 weeks.
    I have trained off and on for the past 6 years but only seriously now for about 3 years with one unexpected occurance that caused me to take 8 months off. I plan on injecting every sunday from here on out with weekly updates and some pics.

Week 1: well shit the first shot is not bad at all. I felt so nervous and my bro's kept calling me a pussy but that needle slid in like butter and before i knew it 2.25 cc of the combo was into my right quad. My knee felt a little funny at first and now I just feel a little tight in my quad. DAMN DO I FEEL LIKE A STUD. Im really excited for the upcoming weeks. Ill update you guys on progress! Thanx for all the support.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    So you're running 375mg of Deca and only 250mg of test per week? If so bro bump up the test Deca will shut you down and you can say good buy to your boners. Bump the test to 500mg per week.

Good luck on the cycle......... first shot is always the hardest after that it's cake.

Thanks MudMan, IM not going to be able to get more test right now but i do have some Bianabol (d-bol) Im going to front load with starting today. Im trying to put on a lot of size with this cycle. If i come into some money here quick Ill bump the test up over the mg of deca that im using. I dont have use of a digital cam right now but here are pics from the beggining of summer. My BF was higher then and also I am Thicker and a little more cut after lifting the whole summer. If I can use my buddies cam Ill get some more recent pics before the juice kicks in. Im excited for my second shot of test/deca tomarrow .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PBB 10 week cycle-picture-1.jpg   PBB 10 week cycle-picture-4.jpg  

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Thanks MudMan, IM not going to be able to get more test right now but i do have some Bianabol (d-bol) Im going to front load with starting today. Im trying to put on a lot of size with this cycle. If i come into some money here quick Ill bump the test up over the mg of deca that im using. I dont have use of a digital cam right now but here are pics from the beggining of summer. My BF was higher then and also I am Thicker and a little more cut after lifting the whole summer. If I can use my buddies cam Ill get some more recent pics before the juice kicks in. Im excited for my second shot of test/deca tomarrow .
    Bro, I'd up the test because like Mud said the deca will shut you down and at 20, you don't need that shit. Test is a base man a staple in all cycles and not using enough will sell you and your cycle short.

SID

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    1 MORE THING...what about anti-e's? and PCT

Im still waiting for some nolva in case the nips get funny and the clomid is on the way for post-cycle.

Week Two:
    The D-bol is packing on the water weight and my strength is going up...Im just taking 20mg a day of Dianabol and its working very well. Im up from my starting weight to 191lbs. Hopefully I keep gaining which i know i will because the deca and test hasnt even had time to kick in yet.....Ill get back with more info and updates when i have some time.

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Week Two:
    The D-bol is packing on the water weight and my strength is going up...Im just taking 20mg a day of Dianabol and its working very well. Im up from my starting weight to 191lbs.
    All good signs that everything you're doing is working......... Keep up the progress and keep us updated.

Week 3: Still going really well. Ive bumped up to 30mg of D-bol a day and this is working fairly well. I weigh about 194lbs so that is a 12lb increase in 3 weeks. My strength has gone up, also my endurance has really gone up. Test I believe is starting to pick up...I get boners that last forever which is a lot of fun . Everything is going pretty well. The shot this week wasnt as painful afterwords as the first 2 shots were. Im holding a good amount of water and im starting to gain some fat...Im not really sure if i should back off on my calories or just keep eating. Im guessing that I should back off on the caloric intake and let my body adjust to more weight. Any suggestions at this point? Besides that all is well.

I would keep eatting........ you could always diet down later...... now if you start putting on too much fat than back off a little. And it could be water that you think is fat....... maybe use some liquiddex or nolva for the rest of the cycle to help with the bloat.

Thanks for the help mud man...Ill see what I can do about it. I appreciate the advice.

Here is about a mid pic....Still working hard
    Gettin tired though with school also..havent been able to post...Fucking strentgh is thru the roof...!!! next cycle is bigger..for sure.

try this again

figured it...had to resize
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PBB 10 week cycle-redo2.jpg  

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Things are looking good pbb.....correct me if I'm wrong....u running deca , test enan, and kick started with dbol ....is that right?......def let me know how the deca/test combo are workin....I might add deca to my upcoming cycle.....good work and keep growing bro.

Deca is cool, My dick crashed once on me but other than taht...im gettin more veins...Alot more but the water im holding from test has them covered right now...all and all i feel really great.

talon is offline Senior Member
    LOL, bro I hope its dosnt happen to me. Im running 500mgs on the test. and 300mgs on the deca . So far my sex drive has been great and my boners fing hurt they last so long....LOL

BDTR is offline Retired
    punk bb, bro is your right nipple sticking out more than usual? it looks a little strange in the pic.

Ive always had big nips....When i was younger my buddies i used to skate with called me pepporoni nipples. I havent felt any tenderness,soreness, itchyness.....they have looked the same the whole way thru. Why you think im gettin boobies??

teasers is offline New Member

Question

do you put both in the same needle?
    can you mix deca and sus in the same needle?
    Last edited by teasers; 11-07-2003 at 04:09 PM.

Yep
    I mix a total of 2.25 cc

mass junkie is offline banned
    So far so good bro.......Glad to hear that everything is working so good for you..............Have you noticed any sides from the Dbol ?..I also want to know some of your better lifts for comparison....maybe lifts before the cycle started and where they are now.....if you dont mind....

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Have you bumped up the test over the deca ?Hope so,or it's getting near deca dick time bro.Your gonna be an unhappy camper like MM said

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    So far so good bro.......Glad to hear that everything is working so good for you..............Have you noticed any sides from the Dbol ?..I also want to know some of your better lifts for comparison....maybe lifts before the cycle started and where they are now.....if you dont mind....
    Yes pbb share your before and now lifts please...so we can see how much everything has increased.

Ill post all the lift increases as soon as i get some time and look at what i have written down. Put it to you like this...everything has gone up...somethings a little..some things a whole damn lot...Ill post and let you fellas know....yeah dick was acting funny but its better.
    -no sides really from the d-bol...Just lots of water retention...I put on a lot of weight my first two weeks when i was taking it..i had a jump from 182-196 lbs
    Then lost some of the water afterwords....It was good to take before the gym...def. a good test bump. Other than that...i sweated a little more and i got a zit here and there...Im gettin alot more sides from the test/deca ...

Havent seen you on in a while...hope everything is ok with you bro.

Bump for pbb........bro u haven't give an update.........hope everything is good.

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Bump for pbb........bro u haven't give an update.........hope everything is good.
    you cant give a bump on top of my bump

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    you cant give a bump on top of my bump
    Your bump was old........mine on the other hand was recent and very new.....so I'm claiming the 24 hr. rule......If no one has responded within 24 hrs. then an additional bumb may be posted.

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Your bump was old........mine on the other hand was recent and very new.....so I'm claiming the 24 hr. rule......If no one has responded within 24 hrs. then an additional bumb may be posted.
    Bump..

Everything went really well for my cycle...Then at the end when i got a little bit depressed my ex and I had some major problems...I got pretty mind F*cked. Lost alot of weight and started drinking like mad.....SO i lost alot of my gains but was doing amazing. Im getting ready for a new cycle now that ive been lifting again pretty hardcore. Mass i must say in my absence you have been quite the post whore..lol, Da bull....Do you do anything besides sit at the puter...Holy s hitballs guys...lol, but anyway im back..and ill do a better job this time...Women really can screw with ya thats for sure.

Thread Information