Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

RoNNy's Journal - Fitness Model Bound...

Stats: BEFORE
    6'1"
    215.5lbs
    15%BF

Diet:

Days 1-6
    300g Protein
    50g Carb
    50G Fat

Day 7
    300g Protein
    300g Carb
    50g Fat

Repeat

Workout:
    1 - Heavy Back/Heavy Traps/Light Chest/
    2 - Heavy Tri/Light Shoulder/Light Bi
    3 - Heavy Quad/Heavy Calves/Forearrms
    4 - Heavy Chest/Light Back/Light Traps
    5 - Heavy Shoulders/Heavy Bi/Light Tri
    6 - Heavy Hams/Light Calves/Forearms
    7 - Rest

***Heavy = 3x3(8,6,4)***
    ***Light = 3x3 (20,15,10)***

Cardio
    1 - Rest
    2 - 30 mins AM
    3 - 30 mins AM
    4 - Rest
    5 - Rest
    6 - 30 mins AM
    7 - 45 mins

Goal: 8-6%BF @ 215lbs+

OTC Supplements:
    Milk Thistle
    Saw Palmetto
    Ephedrine
    Caffiene
    Aspirin
    Glutamine
    Fibre Supplement
    CLA
    Multivitamins
    Glucosamine
    ALA

Gear:
    80cc's PVL Testosterone Cypionate 300mg
    40cc's PVL Fina 100mg
    240 (25mg) Tabs PVL Winstrol
    100 (.25mcg) Tabs Cytomel T3
    355ml Ventipulmin Clen
    60 (.20mcg) Spiropent Clen Tabs
    150 (25mg) Peru-Tech Nolvadex Capsules
    50 (50mg) Peru-Tech Clomid

Cycle:

Weeks 1-20 = 300mg Cypionate EOD
    Weeks 3-9 = 50mg Fina ED
    weeks 3-9 = 50mg Winny ED
    Weeks 16-22 = 50mg Fina ED
    Weeks 16-22 = 50mg Winny ED

Weeks 1-2 = ECA
    Weeks 3-4 = Clen
    Weeks 5-9 = T3
    Weeks 10-11 = Clen
    Weeks 12-15 = OFF
    Weeks 16-19 = T3
    Weeks 20-22 = Clen
    Weeks 22+ = ECA
    Last edited by RoNNy THe BuLL; 02-08-2004 at 11:28 PM.

Before Pics
    Taken a few months back, but I'm pretty much the same, just 15lbs heavier.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RoNNy's Journal - Fitness Model Bound...-ronny1.jpg   RoNNy's Journal - Fitness Model Bound...-ronny2.jpg   RoNNy's Journal - Fitness Model Bound...-ronny3.jpg  

This is Day 2. I don't count any of the first few weeks of a Test-based cycle. Pointless, nothing significant happens. I took a full 3 weeks off from any lifting and did nothing but cardio. All last week was used to get back into the groove with lighter weights. Things went well. I'm competing in a Fitness Model search taking place at the end of May. I prefer not say which one, but you'll probably figure it out. My workout routine is the same one I use regardless of if I'm off or on. It's what my body is used too. My body doesn't change with each bodypart getting hit only once a week. One of my mini-goals is to get my waist under 30". I know i can. I've had that happen before when I was at 230lbs on my first Cycle, my waist was only a 32". I'm still sitting at a 32" right now, but I'm bent on getting it smaller. In the pics it's a 31". I have small joints and tend to carry muscle well. My body reacts very well to basic Test. I have the cycle set up to Cut first, then use the bounceback from the T3 to bulk back up a bit and then cut back down for the show. I was told NOT to come in ripped to the bone. Wish me luck....this time around, I won't be the same guy at the end of my cycle. This one will be done the way it's supposed to be done. Mark my words.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I wish you the best of luck on the cycle and contest Ronny.I will be monitoring your progress all the way through.Kick some a$$ bro.

All the best.

DB

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    have fun with it bro. how many cycle have you done before this?

2 others.

Sust/Deca /D-Bol/Fina & just a Test-Enanthate . My first went extremely well, my second, I got injured and had to stop 5 weeks in.

Day 3
    2nd Shot 300mg Cyp this morning...

Things are going very well, even though it's early on in. I forgot to mention that I found some old Spectro D-Bol in my drawer from my first cycle, I have about 40 tabs left (5mg) and I've been taking 10mg every morning with my other supplements just for the sake of finishing them off.

Since Saturday, I've ate 10 meals a day timing them every hour-and-a-half upon waking up. I'm only eating between 1800-2300 Calories a day but I've never felt so full. Each meal (with the exception of post workout) roughly consists of 30g Protein/5g Carb/5g Fat. I'm comfortably full all the time. Post-workout I take in around 50g Protien/50g Carb/10g Fat. I like it, but at the same time it's a nuisance. I pack all my food in the morning and have a gym bag dedicated to my meals. I take it with me to work, school and pretty much anywhere else I have to go.

I did a heavy Back and light Chest workout today and I had a tremendous pump in the gym. It's way too early on for the Cypionate to be kicking in, and it's not a normal pump. For Back I did 3 basic movements.

1) Chin Ups (8, 6, 4, 4 @ Bodyweight)
    2) Deadlifts (225x8, 315x6, 315x4)
    3) Dumbell Rows (90x8, 100x6, 110x4)
    4) Barbell Shrugs (135x20, 185x15, 185x10)

For a light chest I did...

1) Cable Flies (15lbsx20, 30lbsx15, 45lbsx10)
    2) Incline Cable Flies (15lbsx20, 30lbsx15, 45lbsx10)
    3) Dumbell Pullovers (55lbsx20,15, 10)

My back was destroyed after the Deadlifts. I went relatively heavy on my Back and I kept my rest-time fairly short (45 seconds - 1 minute). Chest, I went light and concentrated more on the squeeze then anything else. I'm not doing chest with back to gain size, it won't happen. I was too beat with my Back workout to do any real damage to my chest, so I use it as a nice cool down and stretch. But regardless, my chest still had an amazing pump. I don't know what to account this too? It can't be the Cyp, and I highly doubt it's the low dose of D-Bol. It may be the ECA and CLA or even the diet, but it's not a natural pump.

Anyways, my Back is sore and I have a massive headache. I'm going to eat meal number 10 (Egg whites totalling 50g of Protein) with some Udo's Oil and I'm out for the count. Gotta wake up and do my cardio before I head out to school.
    Last edited by RoNNy THe BuLL; 02-09-2004 at 10:20 PM.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Good luck with your cycle. I punched in some numbers and if you wanna go from 215.5 15%bf to 215 7% bf. You will have to gain ~18 pounds of muscle and lose ~18 pounds of fat. I bet the muscle part will be easy and good luck with losing the 18 pounds of fat. Keep us posted

Thanks Consistancy. I worked those numbers out before too, and with my supplements and duration, I think it's a goal I can realistically achieve.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    You can do it. Didn't I hear that on a movie before. LOL, Good Luck and kick azz.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate u guys with such thin waist. ...........(J/J)hahaha

Ronny everything looks good bro and very well planned out....the best of luck with everything and I too will be following u thru this cycle.

This is what u have listed for diet:
    Days 1-6
    300g Protein
    50g Carb
    50G Fat

Day 7
    300g Protein
    300g Carb
    50g Fat
    U might have to move the carb up days closer as u get to 10% bf and lower......something like days 1-4 low carbs, then day 5 high carbs, then repeat.....just a thought for u to look at.

Day 4

I woke up today and I could barely roll out of bed. My back was absolutely destroyed and my bi's and forearms were completely shot. I didn't think I'd make it to the gym today. I went to the washroom and weighed myself in and wasn't too shocked with what I saw. I'm down to 199lbs. That's 16.5lbs in roughly a week that I lost. All being water. I dropped a tonne of water in my face and I'm loving it.

I went to the gym and had a plan of doing Heavy Bi/Tri and light Shoulders, but the reverse happened. My bi's were too shot to do heavy and my forearms were too beat.

For shoulders I did..

Hang Cleans (135lbsx2, 155lbsx3, 185lbsx3)
    Dumbell Press (60lbsx8, 70lbsx6,80lbsx4)
    Lateral Raises (30lbsx8, 35lbsx6, 40lbsx4)
    Military Barbell Press (135lbsx8, 185lbsx6, 205lbsx4)

For Bi's and Tri's I did basic cable supersets with reps going from 20 to 15 to 10. Nothing special.

I ended up going back to the gym on the way home from work to hit some Abs. That's the first time I've ever gone to the gym just to do abs...but I think it was well worth it.

Eating wise, it's been the same as it's been the last week or so. 10 meals a day, one every hour-and-a-half with roughly 30-50g Protein, 5g Carb and 5g Fat. Besides my body being sore, I'm very happy with the way things are going. And it's only the 4th day.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's shot of 300mg Cyp.
    Last edited by RoNNy THe BuLL; 02-10-2004 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    I hate u guys with such thin waist. ...........(J/J)hahaha

Ronny everything looks good bro and very well planned out....the best of luck with everything and I too will be following u thru this cycle.

This is what u have listed for diet:
    Days 1-6
    300g Protein
    50g Carb
    50G Fat

Day 7
    300g Protein
    300g Carb
    50g Fat
    U might have to move the carb up days closer as u get to 10% bf and lower......something like days 1-4 low carbs, then day 5 high carbs, then repeat.....just a thought for u to look at.
    I tried that before bro, worked well, but I'm going to see how this goes for a couple of weeks. I basically space the days out based on how well the day-after my High Carb day goes and how I feel. If I feel healed and full, I'll keep it the way I have it set. If I feel bloated and tired, I need to space the low-carb days closer together. We'll see what happens tomorrow (high carb, woo.)

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Good luck, everything looks good, if u stick to ur diet and trainning like u want to i think u will see remarkable results... GOOD LUCK BRO...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    How did you lose so much water in one week???!?! I wanna know how to do that

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    good luck ronny! everything looks good to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    How did you lose so much water in one week???!?! I wanna know how to do that
    It's just the way my body is. I retain and lose water very easy. It's both a good and bad thing. One day I can look poofy in the face and the next it can look chiselled. Ah, what can you do.

Right now it's 2:10am here in Toronto and this is the first time I'm craving some junk food. But I'm not going to give in. Not this time.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    bro toronto is a good city i spent all of last summer up there, i was in toronto and mississauga, and bowmanville i dunno if u heard of bowmanville its the BOONIES!

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    bro toronto is a good city i spent all of last summer up there, i was in toronto and mississauga, and bowmanville i dunno if u heard of bowmanville its the BOONIES!
    Haha, yeah, Toronto in the summer is the best. But in the winter it's the god**** worst. I hate the Winter's up here, but I love the Summer's. Hot girls, Lakeshore and the Night Life. You can't beat the combo.

And Bowmanville? Yep. It IS the boonies.

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    Cool im just north of toronto but im moving down to Etobicoke to go to school starting March 1st. What school are you going to? Good luck with the cycle man.

Day 5
    1cc 300mg Cyp Left Quad

Well, today was another good day. Haven't cheated or had any craving too cheat. Last night I did, but I fought it and downed some Tuna. Today, I'm back to normal.

I did my first Quad injection today and it burned a little bit. It was a weird feeling but it felt like the Syringe was heated and somebody jabbed it into my leg. A little blood came out but everything was okay besides that. I didn't do that shot myself, my brother's wife is a nurse and she did the shot for me and taught me how to do it. No problems besides the burning feeling.

Woke up today and by Bi's were still shot, as was my Back from the previous weeks workout. My workout today was Heavy Quad, Calves and Forearms.

Calves are my weak spot, so I prioritized my training to hit them first. I did.

Donkey Calf Raises (20, 15, 10)
    Seated Calf Raises (20, 15, 10)
    Standing Calf Raises (20, 15, 10)
    Standing Calf Raises (10x10 @ Bodyweight)

For Quads I did...

Front Barbell Squats (8, 6, 4)
    Leg Extensions (8, 6, 4)
    Uni-Lateral Leg Extensions (15, 15, 15)
    Hack Squats (8, 6, 4)

Forearms was simple enough, so I'm not even going to bother adding the routine for forearms in. Either way, I had a wicked pump when I left the gym (I'm still trying to figure out WHERE it's coming from, because it's way too early to be coming from the Test?).

I do have some new Acne. One pimple on my cheek, one on my Chest and one right dead centre of my Back. ****in' annoying if you ask me.

Also, today was my High-Carb day and I'm already feeling very full, and I've only had around 200g of Carb today. I still have another 100g to go.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Nice journal. Keep us posted on your progress.

Here's a Picture of all my gear I'll be using.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RoNNy's Journal - Fitness Model Bound...-gear.jpg  

Sheek is offline Junior Member
    All that gear looks GOOOOOD. Keep on going hard bro. I am sure you will reach your goals.

All that Gear sent me back a good amount of change too. But it's well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Here's a Picture of all my gear I'll be using.
    The price we pay for a solid cycle huh Ronny

Weighed myself when I woke up. Back up to 205lbs. Not so bad after a High-Carb day. I feel so energized though and my body doesn't feel as sore as it's been. I forgot to mention that I also puked 2 out of my last 3 workouts right after. I love it.

Day 6

Crazy day today. Insane actually. I don't know what the hell is going on, my lifts are just going through the roof...and it's not possible for it to be from the Cyp...is it?

I woke up feeling sick, threw up and was fine about an hour later. I don't know what the hell I was so sick from, but it seems like it's going away, even though as I type this I want to throw up again.

I woke up and my forearms were sore as ass. My Quads and Calves are okay from yesterday, they're a 'good' sore. My back is still recovering from Monday's workout and my Bi's still feel a little shot.

Today I did Heavy Chest and a Light Back workout...

For Chest...
    Incline Bench Press (185lbsx8, 225x6, 245x6, 275x4)
    Incline Flies (60lbsx8, 70lbsx6, 80lbsx4)
    Flat Bench Press (185lbsx8, 225x6, 225x4)
    Dumbell Pullovers (80lbsx8, 90lbsx6, 100lbsx4)

I felt **** good in the gym. I'm generally weak at Bench pressing but today everything felt light. I'm pretty sure I could've gone up to 3 plates and still cranked out some reps. 275lbs felt light.

For Back I did...

Cable Rows (20, 15, 10)
    Incline Dumbell Rows (20, 15, 10)
    Deadlifts (20, 15, 10)
    Shrugs (20, 15, 10)

It was a nice cool down and my pump was insane. I don't know where this crazy pump is coming from and the power is just an added bonus. Now I'm really looking forward to the Test kicking in. I love it.

Little early to be the cyp ronny,but we all react different.I got a little sick like that on cyp,but it wasn't til wk 3 though.

LMAOOOOO @ you puking after workout,I do it all the time bro!!!!!

keep up the hard work.

DB

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    **** bro your lift are nice ,throwing 275 for reps on incline is awesome ... i see some familiar gear labels right there also

Thanks for the replies TRLS63 and Da Bull.

I just woke up from an hour nap and I feel like shyte. My head is pounding and I feel like throwing up allover the place. I keep on cleaning my nose too. I hate gettin' sick man. But it's a part of the cycle.

I felt like a champ in the gym though today. Haha...I joined a new gym and got a Gold membership through a hook-up which allows me to train at over 10 gyms in the area.

I went to the gym and was wearing real baggy sweat pants and a hoody sweat shirt. I walk in and I look like a runt eh, a runt who didn't shave or comb his hair or nothin'. Looked like I just woke up. So I go in and move over to the Bench and do a few reps with JUST the bar. There's these two chumps in front of me who are of decent size kinda givin' me a dirty look like, "'What's this guy doing on the Bench Press? Send this guy back to the hood". I ignore it and throw on a 45 and a 25 on the bar and rep out easily 8 reps. So now I get these guy's attention. Eventually I get the Barbell loaded up to 275 and these guys are just watching me, snickering. I over-hear the one dude say, "This guy ain't going to get **** on this. This is going to be funny." And they both stop and watch me. I take the bar down slowly and rep out 4 easy ones and put it back on. For some reason, these guys hated me? Inside I was laughing, but I acted like I never even knew they existed.

Me and my cousin move on to Incline Flies, and for some reason I've always been strong on this exercise, and I purposely go beside these guys who're doing Flat Dumbell Presses. The guy does the 60lb Dumbell Press and struggles to pull off 4 reps. I ask if he's done with them, and the asshole goes "yeah, whatever". So I take them and purposely start doing Flies beside him with the 60lbs. The guy gets all hissy pissy eh? What a tool. So he sticks with the 60's and when I give 'em back I quietly say, "Here you go...I just needed a warm up. Thanks."

By now, the guy's fuming. So he continues to rep out maybe 3 with the 70lb dumbells. I grab the other pair and do some more flies. He grabs the 80lbs and does 1 rep. I grab them after him and pull out 4 flies. The whole time the guy's trash talking me to his buddy.

There's really no point to my story, but it's hilarious. I want to take a picture of these guys so you can see them. I'll bring my camera next time I work out and you can laugh. These two Euro lookin' guys with curly hair allover the place and "Diadora" workout gear. Granted, they had some nice shape and size, but had really ****ty attitudes.

****ers.

I almost forgot to mention I've been absolutely killing the Glutamine. I think I'm taking anywhere from 40-60g a day. It's expensive, but well worth it.

LMAO @ the 2 guys in your gym.......bro I feel ya there....I got a hater in my gym also......funny thing is no matter how hard they try they just don't understand why they hate.......maybe it's because we are doing what they want to be doing.

Ronny the journal is laid out very nicely, easy to understand and follow.

I wouldn't think your getting any effects from the cyp just yet, but anything is possible...all lifts are looking good bro...sounds like ya sticking to the diet as planned, that can be one of the toughest parts...congrads.

Day 7
    300mg Cyp

What's up guys. Bad news on this end, I'm sick as ass. I got a serious Flu but I'm toughing it through. Last night I felt the Flu coming on around 10pm, so I drank some Green Tea and chilled out, I took a few Gravol and passed out. Woke up this morning with a serious massive headache and almost puked again. I took a shower and blew my nose maybe 50 times, each time with a bunch of **** coming out. My bodies been hot all day and I feel weak as ass, but I still injected today and went to the gym, as planned. Not only that, I stuck to my diet. I'm hoping in a few days this virus will pass and I'll be back to normal.

I weighed in today at 205lbs even. Not too bad. I feel bloated, so I made the decision to drop my carb intake a little bit on my High-Carb day, I'll take it down to 250g from 300 and see how it goes.

I worked out Heavy Bi's and Tri's today and light shoulders.

For Biceps I did...

Barbell Curl (95lbsx8, 115lbx6, 125lbsx4)
    Hammer Curls (40lbsx8, 45lbsx6, 50lbsx4)
    Concentration Curls (30lbsx8, 40lbsx6, 45lbsx4)

Triceps was...

Close Grip Bench (135lbsx8, 185lbsx6, 185lbsx4)
    Overhead One Arm Extensions (25lbsx8, 30lbsx6, 35lbsx4)
    Tricep Push Downs (8,6,4 ***don't remember the weight used****)

I had a decent pump, but nothing special. When I moved onto shoulders, I decided to make my second workout more dedicated to the rear head of the shoulder with different movements and light weights to hit the Rear Head. I had an amazing pump that killed, but felt good.

I took a shower right after my workout and almost puked again. I blew my nose another 100 times and ate my meals, as planned. I only had 8 meals today, but that's pretty good considering I'm sick. My protein count as of now (10:32pm) is 315g with Carbs around 50g.

I hope I get better soon. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by RoNNy THe BuLL; 02-13-2004 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    LMAO @ the 2 guys in your gym.......bro I feel ya there....I got a hater in my gym also......funny thing is no matter how hard they try they just don't understand why they hate.......maybe it's because we are doing what they want to be doing.

Ronny the journal is laid out very nicely, easy to understand and follow.

I wouldn't think your getting any effects from the cyp just yet, but anything is possible...all lifts are looking good bro...sounds like ya sticking to the diet as planned, that can be one of the toughest parts...congrads.

Thanks for the response bro. I actually find the diet very easy to follow, it's the timing of the meals that can be a bitch. Eating every hour-and-a-half is a nuisance, but I think it's well worth it. Eh, look, 1 week down and 19 weeks to go...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Dang bro sorry to hear your sick.....if ya got the flu your muscle might feel sore tomorrow more than normal....def get some rest and get well soon.

As far as your diet goes, I've not tackled eating every 1 1/2 hrs....doesn't sound like much fun and by the end of 19 weeks u will be sick of looking at food. LOL

Bro, I'm ALREADY sick of FOOD period.

The funny thing is I rarely crave anything. Even if I have Chocolate, Candy or anything that would be out of my diet right in front of me, I don't even crave it. I look at it as another opportunity to down some Protein.

I just keep on thinking...

"No fat...No fat...Abs...Abs...Muscles over Muscles..."

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    You mean YOU were that guy in the hoodie?? haha... I enjoy reading your diaries. Keep us posted Ronny

Day 6&7

What's up guys,
    Well, I'm down to 195lbs...but it's all due to sickness. I've felt like ass the last two days and didn't train at all. I could barely breathe proper, had a high fever and was pretty much sleeping most of the last two days. I kept my diet clean on Saturday, but today I ate whatever I could in hopes of getting better. The good news is that I'm feeling a ****load better and tomorrow's a new day and a fresh start for my training to go again. But all in all, I'm still at 195lbs. Which is good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information