Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GMuscle is offline Associate Member

New Member Diary

I will be getting newer pictures in the days to come. I plan on posting some before I start my cycle next week. These are old pictures from 1 1-2 years ago after dieting to 185-188lbs . I know I look skinny but I wanted to post something to get this started. Also, I wanted to get all the feedback I could and see how my body progresses. I weigh 209+lbs now in the morning when I get up and I did a seven site bodyfat test and found that I am 10.44% bodyfat. I am a bit bigger now than in these pictures. I will post my cycle with the next pictures and then follow up with weekly picture and an update of my diet. ALL ADVICE WILL BE GLADY TAKEN. HELP ME GROW!! LOL.

(I know I am small in these pics, I will get some up to date one soon)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member Diary-old-back-2.jpg   New Member Diary-old-front-2.jpg   New Member Diary-old-back.jpg   New Member Diary-old-front-pic.jpg  

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro if that's small I can't wait to see your "big" pictures. Looks like you have done lots of quality work in the gym and in your diet.

I went tothe gym this morning and about 25 minutes after waking up and a drink from the water fountain my max on the bench was 375lbs. That is kind of low for me and I don't know if trying that soon after waking up has anything to do with it. I am having problems getting a digital camera so I may just take some picture and go to the one hour place and get them developed. I am suprised out of over 100 people viewing my first post only one member had a comment. I will try to have newer pictures tonite or tomorrow. Has anyone had any experience with using Maltodextrin for an easy source of carbs? I am having a hard time eating enough at work because of time limitations. I am trying to find the fastest way to get 120+ grams of carbs down during my breaks without spending a million dollars on shakes (I have a family to support LOL. The hardest part of this sport for me is eating. Any input would be cool.

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    hoho.. you reached my goal

shim jahng is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Breetai
    hoho.. you reached my goal

i hope to be that big when i grow up.

Here they are some upper body shots I took tonite. I weigh 210lbs(in shorts) at the time of the pictures. I am 5' 71/2" and my cold measurements are: Chest 49 1/2" Arms 17 3/8" Legs 26 1/2" Calfs 16 1/2". Anyway I know I am holding a little fat but a seven site skinfold test said I am at 10.44% Bodyfat. You be the judge and watch as I grow in the weeks to come. I will be going on my first real cycle next week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member Diary-front.jpg   New Member Diary-front-double-bi.jpg   New Member Diary-rear-latspread.jpg  

Here are a couple more. I will post some leg shots tomorrow when the camera is recharged. Blast away guy, let me know what is weak what is strong and I will train to fix. I plan on putting some major size on from this cycle next week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member Diary-rear-double-bi.jpg   New Member Diary-front-most-muscular.jpg   New Member Diary-side-chest.jpg  

Farmer is offline Member
    looking jacked bro, I hope its just the picture and not a wicked sunburn

Peace

Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer
    looking jacked bro, I hope its just the picture and not a wicked sunburn

Peace

Farmer
    It is the Camera. I need more sun. How does everything else look? You can still see me right?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I can't really notice anything that jumps out at me that's lagging on your body bro, maybe throw in a little more forearm work? If these are the before pics, I can't wait to see the after pics because you're gonna look amazing. As for the pic quality, they could be a little better but you can see you fine. Great dedication.

pabmon is offline Junior Member
    hey you look great! BTW how tall are you? Any plans of what your cycle will be made up of yet??

Thanks

Here are some shots with wheels!

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I can't really notice anything that jumps out at me that's lagging on your body bro, maybe throw in a little more forearm work? If these are the before pics, I can't wait to see the after pics because you're gonna look amazing. As for the pic quality, they could be a little better but you can see you fine. Great dedication.
    Here are a couple with legs. I don't know if there are dates in here so I will state that it is 9/06/03. What do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member Diary-front-leg.jpg   New Member Diary-front-leg-2.jpg   New Member Diary-rear-leg.jpg   New Member Diary-side-leg.jpg  

Legs look fine. Seem to be in proportion to the rest of your body. Good lat spread in the first pic. Are they 185-190 lb pics or 200lb+ pics?

P.S you look VERY red had you just come in out the sun??? (j/k).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pabmon
    hey you look great! BTW how tall are you? Any plans of what your cycle will be made up of yet??

Thanks
    I think I posted that I am 5' 7 1/2" and 210lbs. I am awaiting the rest of my cycle so when I have it all it will be:
    Wk 1-8 300mg Deca /wk
    Wk 1-8 300+mg Enanthate /wk (Golden Triangle Pharmacies)
    Wk 1-8 250mg Sustanon /wk
    Wk 1-4 25mg/day D-bol
    Wk 5-8 20-30mg Winstrol /day
    Wk 1-12 10-20mg Nolvadex
    Wk 9-12 HCG
    Wk 13 Clomid 300,100,50

I got differing opinions on this but it is my first real cycle and I think I will get some good results. I may change it and lower the doses to stretch it out another two weeks using only 250 deca/week and 250 enanthate/wk. I am not sure yet. You can bet I will post weekly pictures so we will all know if it works or not.

Quote Originally Posted by pabmon
    Legs look fine. Seem to be in proportion to the rest of your body. Good lat spread in the first pic. Are they 185-190 lb pics or 200lb+ pics?

P.S you look VERY red had you just come in out the sun??? (j/k).

Thanks
    These (the Legs) are the 210lb pictures.

Well done you look very good for 5,7 1/2 with that weight. Will look 4ward to reading your cycle diary.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I would get the Sust out of there...I run Sust at 250mg on two cycles and your Test levels will be all over the place...run Test E at 400mg-500mg...I love Test Enth alot more than Sust now..

MikeyG is offline New Member
    I agree with the juicer- Sustanon is no doubt a great combo drug- but enanthate is #1 in my book, for it's long acting esters and very stable blood concentrations- I'd bump that up to at least 500mg weekly.

Other than that the cycle looks great, maybe throw out the winny as well. It is very harsh on your joints + plus it's quite high in heptatoxicity to your liver and you'll be already running 4-5 weeks of dbols. I'd save it for a pre-contest prep or summer-cut prep drug. It seems to me that you're wanting more mass in this cycle.

Pictures looks great bro! you look alot better than I thought you'd be! Only suggestions is to bring up your quads (deep, ass-to-the-floor squats/hack squats will do the trick). Bring up your chest--Perform more incline/decline benches- Your delts are already very nicely developed and I'd try to pinch shoulder blades back and stick out chest high when doing benches, in order to take out the delts to hit your chest harder for more development?

Maybe get a haircut? lol. j/k bro.

By the way- What are your goals bro? gotta have some!

Hear are some pics of the GEAR

Here are a couple shots. Deca , Enanthate , Nolva, Clomid, Naps, D-bol
    I will be posting other pics in the steriod pics area for opinions on the Enanthate and winny, maybe Sus too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member Diary-gear.jpg   New Member Diary-gear-top.jpg  

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    You look great.
    Maybe prioritize upper pecs, and try to get your waist slimmer.

Well, I took my Deca (200mg)/Enanthate (250mg) mixed last nite. My ass is SORE! they were sparated in the syringe. Two-tone looking gold and clear. This soreness sucks I can tell you that much. I started my d-bol also and have had a headache most of the day. I started the nolvedex this morning and will run 10mg a day unless I start feeling that I need 20mg. I hope this soreness goes away soon. Should I expect it everytime? Also, my appitite seems to be pretty bad right now but I am trying. Gimme some input guys? Is this the usual stuff to deal with? When I ran deca before I don't recall ever getting this sore. I better blow up like a balloon if this is what its going to be like.

9/9/03 Ok, here is the rundown on my diet and supplement intake as of tomorrow:

Serious Mass Shake 1 Scoop w/12oz milk 3x/Day (2460 cals)(75grams of Protein)
    Prorated Protein (from Costco) 1 1/2 scoops/3X a day w/Serious (99 grams of protein)(396 Cals)
    3 good meals w/150+grm Sweet Potatoes, Yams, or Rice. 30+Grams of protein from Chicken or Beef.
    160mg Saw Palmetto
    High Energy Vit/Min Pack (from Costco)
    10-15 Grams of Creatine
    15 Grams of Glutamine
    1 tspn Cod Liver Oil
    LOTS OF WATER!
    (Asprin when needed for D-bol?)

With the appetite problems I figure I am going to need a high cal shake and extra protein. I may have more or less but I will try this week to stay in this area. I will be training 6 days a week each muscle twice. Once heavy once light. And unfortunately on workdays less time here so I can SLEEP AND GROW! Have a good nite I am off to drink a shake and go to bed.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Am i the only one who's mouth begins to water at the sight of gear pics
    mmmmmmm gear. cant wait to start a cycle damn it

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GMuscle
    Well, I took my Deca (200mg)/Enanthate (250mg) mixed last nite. My ass is SORE! they were sparated in the syringe. Two-tone looking gold and clear. This soreness sucks I can tell you that much. I started my d-bol also and have had a headache most of the day. I started the nolvedex this morning and will run 10mg a day unless I start feeling that I need 20mg. I hope this soreness goes away soon. Should I expect it everytime? Also, my appitite seems to be pretty bad right now but I am trying. Gimme some input guys? Is this the usual stuff to deal with? When I ran deca before I don't recall ever getting this sore. I better blow up like a balloon if this is what its going to be like.
    I'd get used to the soreness bro. That's gonna happen on most shots. That's why I prefer longer acting esters...less injections. I agree with the others about dropping the sust and winny. Keep your first cycle simple...dbol and winny back to back will be harsh on your liver and sust requires EOD shots..talk about a pain in the ass!

Try something like this:

1-4: 30mg/ED dbol
    1-10: 500/wk enanthate
    1-10: 400/wk deca
    14-17: Clomid
    Nolvadex as needed

I've always taken nolvadex at 20mgs/ED only after the nips get sensitive/sore/puffy and I've never had gyno. I usually start getting these symptoms in about the 4th week of dbol. Your diet sounds OK. I'd add some fibrous veggies to at least 2 of those meals though. And I can't survive without PB...good fats you could add in. When deciding on what shakes/Meal Replacements to use, I always look for the one with the lowest sugar first (except the PWO shake of course). If it has a ton of sugar (i.e.- 5 grams or more) I pass on it. I like Prolab's Lean Mass Matrix shakes and Nitro Tech bars. I do use Nlarge2 post workout sometimes, which has maltodextrin. That's how they get 86 grams of carbs into each serving. Maltodextrin is common in a lot of shakes though.

Anyway, your pics show you've got a solid physique. Very nice thickness, especially in the chest, back and thighs. I'd bring up your calves #1 though, and once they catch up with your arms, they could both grow a little more to become more in line with your thick torso.

keep us posted

pumpseeker

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GMuscle
    I will be getting newer pictures in the days to come. I plan on posting some before I start my cycle next week. These are old pictures from 1 1-2 years ago after dieting to 185-188lbs . I know I look skinny but I wanted to post something to get this started. Also, I wanted to get all the feedback I could and see how my body progresses. I weigh 209+lbs now in the morning when I get up and I did a seven site bodyfat test and found that I am 10.44% bodyfat. I am a bit bigger now than in these pictures. I will post my cycle with the next pictures and then follow up with weekly picture and an update of my diet. ALL ADVICE WILL BE GLADY TAKEN. HELP ME GROW!! LOL.

(I know I am small in these pics, I will get some up to date one soon)
    Man I hope your bigger, you look so small in these first pics. JK

Looking jacked dude!

I got bored and took some pictures last night. I have gained 5lbs or so. Probly just water. So far I have not taken much 200mg Deca /250mg Enanthate ,and 25mg D-bol/day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member Diary-updated-pics9-12-03.jpg  

I will say this much for GTP Enanthate so far. It make you sore as hell. I took some Sunday nite and I am still sore again. I have gain a couple more pouns from the D-bol I am sure. So far I am not seeing any shocking results. My apetite sucks right now. I am still getting my three shakes and thre meals. The meals however are not very big at this point.Next week I will be changing my training to a 2 on 1 off routine covering the entire body once every five days. It will be kind of a Dorian Yates routine for size. Very heavy training with a little more rest. I need a miracle to get the size I am hoping for. I have put some size on my chest for sure. It is 50" now.

I just did a seven site skinfold test and I am at 10.28% Bodyfat. I would think I am more? I weigh as much as 221lbs before bed and about 216-217lbs in the morning when I get up. I know I am overtraining and am going to cut way back next week. I will post more pics this weekend for anyone thats interested.

Looks good so far bro...what kind of strength gains have you achieved...what do you think of D-bol so far..its in my next cycle..thats why I ask...I using SL D-bol..can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    Looks good so far bro...what kind of strength gains have you achieved...what do you think of D-bol so far..its in my next cycle..thats why I ask...I using SL D-bol..can't wait!
    I am getting stronger but it is not outrageous. I am changing my routine a bit but I am only Benching 385lbs last time I checked. My curls have gone up a little curling 155lbs for six strict reps. My apetite is really lagging . I started off with the pink Thai D-bol and tried my Naps yesterday and got a really bad headache most of the day. I am only taking 25mg a day. My weight is kind of stablizing probly because of my apetite. I am at 217lbs in the morning when I get up and 222-223lbs in tthe evening before bed(these weights are in underwear alone). I have gained a half inch on my chest and close to the same on my legs. I am switching to a Dorian Yates style of training as of tomorrow. 2 on 1 off each bodypart once every five days. HEAVY, BLOOD AND GUTS TRAINING!!! I will post pictures good or bad Sunday. I will post a workout or two with excercises and weights used if people are interested, just let me know.

Damn..that some serious curlin' your doing their!! So whats up with the appetite? Do you feel sick? Is the headaches making you sick? I have yet to see Blood and Gut with Yates..I gotta get that video...I heard that mofo and really hit the iron!! Give us the routine..I might try it in my next cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    Damn..that some serious curlin' your doing their!! So whats up with the appetite? Do you feel sick? Is the headaches making you sick? I have yet to see Blood and Gut with Yates..I gotta get that video...I heard that mofo and really hit the iron!! Give us the routine..I might try it in my next cycle!
    I may have been feeling sick yesterday today was not so bad with the headaches. I train early at 6:00am. This was todays routine, it is about a third of my norm:
    Back and Traps
    Bent-over Rows (Reverse-grip) 135lbs/10, 225/10, 255/8 (Felt to light)
    Cybex One-arm Row Machine 135lbs(3plates)/10, 180lbs/8
    Pulldowns (Shoulder width reverse-grip) 140lbs/10, 160lbs/10, 230lbs/6
    One-arm Dumbell Rows 90lbs/10, 120lbs/8 (Felt to light)
    Upright Rows 65lbs/10, 95lbs/10, 115lbs/8
    Dumbell Shrugs 90lbs/10, 120lbs/10

I was really pressed for time today so it was very short and sweet. Next time I may add a couple more sets for some of the excercises. I don't feel sore tonite so I think this may not have done the trick. Time will tell. I want to do no more than 12 sets total for Large bodyparts and 9 sets for small. I did not reach that total failure point in this workout so I know I need more weight and a couple more sets. My chest measured 50 5/8" when I got home. So I guess there was some blood in there.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    excellent job. keep up the good work. EAT AND SLEEP. you are a big boy.

Here it is. Not the best picture but I said I would post good or bad. I am 218lbs in this picture. My legs are 1/2" bigger and my chest is 50 1/2". My calves are just at 17". Let me know what you think. I can see a little difference in the pictures. I hope this Enanthate kicks in soon this will be the third shot tonite. Tomorrow I train Biceps and Hamstrings.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member Diary-9-21-03-frontlat.jpg  

To me it looks like big brother with little brother...I can def. tell a diff. Are you impressed so far? Are those arm at 18 in. yet? Looks great so far...

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    lookin good....making some nice progress.keep us posted..damn i cant wait to start mine up...

simplyjakked is offline Member
    a quick sugg for appetite is if you can get some vitamin b12 to inject. i have it and when i take it i eat like a horse. otherwise force feed yourself!

triplej is offline New Member
    wow progress looks good, once the test kicks in youll be in overdrive, hows the new training routine going??

The training is going OK. I missed yesterday but hit a little of he groups today. Heavy, I did Barbell curls with the full size Olympic bar last set was 160lbs for 6 reps very strict. I don't feel that my arms are getting bigger, its more chest/back and legs. My legs were 27 1/2" after getting home from the gym. I did my last set of DEEP squats with 405 for 6 reps. I am mainly trying to lift real heavy with superstrict form. Tomorrow I rest but I can feel my triceps after only doing 8 sets total. I won't train them again for 5 days. My eating is still sucking but I am slowly getting better. I am shooting for 185lb Barbell curls and 450lbs Squats for reps by the end of October. I think if I get my eating right I can do it.

My camera is giving me problems. I have not gained any weight as my eating has sucked this last week. My strength is going up. Today I did Barbell curls and was felling cocky so I did a set of cheat curls with 185lbs for 6 reps, then I did 1 cheat curl with 225lbs!! Once it was at the top I was able to hold it very comfortably! I hope this is a sign of things to come in the next 7 weeks. I will be reluctantly taking my forth shot tonite and have 6 more to go. I think I have decided to use the sustanon after I use up what Deca and Enanthate I have. I will take 1 shot of Sustanon every 4-5 days for 8 shots just to end the bulking phase. I am currently trying to get some GH that if I get I will run at 1 1/2ius 5 days a week. Who knows. I wonder what I will be curling by the end of October? My training partner measured my arm at 18 1/4" at the gym. I want 20"!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information