Thread: I need help

YOUKNOWMYSTEEZ1 is offline New Member

I need help

Hey All,

I have been working out on and off since I was 18. I am 29 now and trying to get back into the gym. My weight is 175 right now and I have no clue what my body fat % is probably not good though.....

I wanted to know judging by my pics...what you guys think the best course of action would be for me to get cut and put on some size as well.I'm doing cardio and lifting ever other day.As far as my diet goes....I'm just trying to eat tons of protein(turkey,chicken) and minimize carbs and junk food.....are there any good threads I should about diets...or are there any supplements I could take with getting too jittery...I took Ripped Fuel..but fealt like I was on speed all day......any feedback you guys could give would be appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I need help-me-1-copy.jpg   I need help-me-2-copy.jpg   I need help-me-3-copy.jpg  

priest_416 is offline Registered User
    you should start by getting everything in order. Get your diet done to perfection, and find a really good workout that works for you.

If you have the time, you could find this online if you look. You will have to purchase it, but it is worth it.

Serious Growth 3- Big Beyond Belief.
    It is a great workout. With a great workout and a proper diet, you should see results. If you do not have a good diet, just search online, your bound to find something.

www.bodybuilding.com
    www.virtualbodybuilder.com

birsling is offline Member
    First of all bro, your body fat doesn't look that bad. Second, Priest is right. Diet would be the first key. Once that is in place you should be able to feel your body out. Also, don't give up on anything because of not getting immediate gratification. Work hard on it and results will come big in time. Keep reading everybodies posts, there are some people here that can really help. Good luck!

DaYwAlKr is offline New Member
    ok dude you not that bad, the above is right get the diet down and training res down, start off small and work to it. you will need to work hard to get the right mix most bodybuilders/ sculptures take 5 + yera sto get just that right then mix your supplements in and last juice but only when you have the last down perfect.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Are those pics taken in your girlfriend's bedroom?

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    Noone can answer your questions until we know what your goals are. Everyone says they want to get cut up and put on some size. That is like the famous question we all hear "How much u benching"? I would set my sights on gaining size with mostly compound movements. HEAVY WEIGHTS,GOOD DIET,REST! FRom those pics i can tell u dont hold a bunch of fat. If u focus on puttin on as much muscle as u can then the fat will burn off without even hitting cardio even though cardio wont hurt as long as u dont overdo it. Like i said eat right, train heavy, rest, drink tons of water and it will all come together like a puzzle then u will be feeling like a brick shi$ house!!

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Dude,

They have said it all...don't juice yet....get a good diet and workout plan and stick with it and experiment for the next several years. You will be amazed at what happens...then maybe when you hit your mid to late 20's and are plateuing...think about juice then...only then.

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Dude,

They have said it all...don't juice yet....get a good diet and workout plan and stick with it and experiment for the next several years. You will be amazed at what happens...then maybe when you hit your mid to late 20's and are plateuing...think about juice then...only then.

didn't u read? he's 29 atm.

maybe it's time for some juice. to help with the building.

-Sean

palequail is offline Banned
    Juice or not...get the diet clean and hit the training hard....Juicing is your decision..if you think you are dedicated enough.

Hey guys...Thanks for all the feedback so far....Let me say this ..yes I am 29.....I actually did juice when i was 20....i did it like such a fool...didnt eat right,2 meals a day, smoked weed everyday, and all of this i did with in 2 weeks of starting to work out for the first time....even though i did it like a jerk, I still gained a good 15lbs...I did a 10 week cycle of sustanon .(double dosing on weeks 7 and 8)

When i was 20 i weighed 145lbs b4 the cycle...then went to 160lbs looked pretty good....then i stopped working out went in to business for myself and ballooned up to 198lbs( a fat bastard)....now im back down to 170lbs or so....and am looking to eat right, hit the gym hard and do another cycle...EVENTUALLY.....when the time is right.....

and Bad Man...yes it is MY ROOM...ya like .......cause all the hoes i have in here love it......my little Karma Sutra Pad...Patna!!!!!!!!

anyways thanks for all the help guys i guess first things first is my diet...then i wanna find a good cycle to do....My goal is to be maybe 180lbs and about 8% body fat....if it is possible for me.
    Last edited by YOUKNOWMYSTEEZ1; 06-17-2004 at 10:00 PM.

bump

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You gotta decide bulk or cut, its **** near impossible to do both at the same time

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    You gotta decide bulk or cut, its **** near impossible to do both at the same time

Not true.....

You can add lean mass slowly while cutting, or you can lose fat slowly while bulking. At your size, I would do a lean mass diet w/ moderate cardio thrown in a few mornings a week. If you eat clean enough the fat will come off in no time and you will be able to gain lean mass whiel your doing it. It can be done with no problem with the correct approach. Visit the diet forum and read the stickies in there, and then post a diet for us to critique. We will set ya on the right path.

<<LMO>>

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    How do you add muscle on a cutting diet when youre on a caloric deficit?

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Powerlift bro---you have a lot of core left to build.

bench, dead, squat, powerclean wit OH jerk.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Good strong base, just got to lose the layer of fat covering.
    Diet is good to focus on along with cardio.
    Hopefully you have given up the weed because it decreases testosterone and increases body fat for some and weed smoking usually comes with the munchies which tends to be junk food

Hey all,

Thanks for all the advice and comments.As far as the weed goes I have not smoked in years.The only thing I do now is drink a couple of times a week.

Hey LeanMeOut .....are there any specific diets threds you think I should read that would apply to what I am looking to do.

Also as far as my work outs go I have been doing 2 body parts per work out.
    I have been doing 3 sets per exercise...reps are 10..8..6....going up in wieght each time.I typically do 4 exercises per body part....don't really know if that is good for what I am looking to accomplish....any advice would be greatly appreciated.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    personally im strongly against smoking/drinking when im on any kind of diet

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    shouldnt consider juice until way down the road. im sure once you get back into the swing you will see some good gains. only when you feel like you've reached your natural potential,you should juice.

Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    shouldnt consider juice until way down the road. im sure once you get back into the swing you will see some good gains. only when you feel like you've reached your natural potential,you should juice.

no doubt..you are def right...i will wait a long time and when i do decide to do it ....i will do it right this time around...thanks for all the help guys.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    How do you add muscle on a cutting diet when youre on a caloric deficit?

You can build Lean Mass slowly while cutting. Think about it, what builds muscle??? Protein! If your protein intake is still high enough, you should still be able to gain muscle even when on a caloric deficit. Now it won't happen as rapidly as if you were to bulk and have extra calories to play with, but that would also yield a small gain in fat in most cases. It also depends on your body type, I know I can slowly gain muscle even when cutting.

<<LMO>>

Thread Information