Thread: Bigger

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Bigger

So here's a before and after pic. If any of y'all have suggestions or flames feel free to post. I'd like to know what needs the most work.--Cheers.

Somethin' must be lookin' better cause the ladies seem to be taking notice and makin' their way over to me, of course it could just be that i'm walking down the hooking street too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bigger-00001.jpg   Bigger-justin002.jpg  

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    looks like you've put weight on.. muscle though of course.. lookin good..

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    You look a little bigger, but still lack any kind of noticeable size. If you were wearing a shirt, I'd imagine you would look like any other skinny kid. I could be wrong though.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Was this done with anabolics?

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    i do see mass added... good work. As improvement goes... id say over all adding of mass
    Last edited by Nixter; 05-12-2004 at 02:44 AM.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by supirman45
    You look a little bigger, but still lack any kind of noticeable size. If you were wearing a shirt, I'd imagine you would look like any other skinny kid. I could be wrong though.
    What kind of reply is that?? I don't see your pictures up showing your massive, cut physique..

Doc M

Thanks Doc M

Thanks for the input, I'm jumping on a cylce this summer since I'm sittin' at 195 I'd like to get up to a reasonably lean 210. problem is my body is a real b*tch and is tough to make grow. Especially chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    What kind of reply is that?? I don't see your pictures up showing your massive, cut physique..

Doc M
    I never said, or even implied for that matter, that I was huge and ripped. The kid asked for critique, and I gave an honest answer. I suppose I should have candy coated things things for sake of not hurting anyone's feelings. Anyway, here's me. Im' working on cutting down. I want to get down to about 8% bodyfat in the next 2 months or so. Though I'm not big, I'm strong as hell for my little size (440 bench, 600 squat, 585 deadlift). By the way, I'm 5'7 208 lbs as of yesterday morning, and I'm cutting.

number8 is offline Banned
    You dont look 208lbs and if you are you must be taller than five7!

Nah, I'm only 5'7. Just went to the gym for cardio this morning, said 204 lbs.

The pictures aren't working right now(8:47 am eastern). Seems my server is having some difficulties.

My host said it should be up again within the next hour.
    Last edited by supirman45; 05-20-2004 at 06:49 AM. Reason: talked to host

Woodrow is offline Junior Member
    Nah, I'm only 5'7. Just went to the gym for cardio this morning, said 204 lbs.
    I don't see your pics, is it just me?

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mclaren_v12
    So here's a before and after pic. If any of y'all have suggestions or flames feel free to post. I'd like to know what needs the most work.--Cheers.

Somethin' must be lookin' better cause the ladies seem to be taking notice and makin' their way over to me, of course it could just be that i'm walking down the hooking street too.
    Look thicker. nice

Nice work Supirman(some people get all the good genetics). I also wish I was 4 inches shorter too maybe then I'd be stacked as well.--cheers

Thanks. I'm hoping I'll be able to get down to 7-8% and then I think I'll look pretty good. My goals aren't to get too big, just be near 200lbs and shredded.

Essy is offline Associate Member
    Thanks. I'm hoping I'll be able to get down to 7-8% and then I think I'll look pretty good. My goals aren't to get too big, just be near 200lbs and shredded.
    I think if you cut down youll look alot better. You have a good frame already you just need some more definition.

Agreed. Unfortunately, getting lean for me has been a pain in the ass. In fact, I've never been able to do it successfully yet. I'm giving it one hell of a go this time around though. So we'll see what happens in the next 2 months!

where the fvck did those attached files come from?!?!
    Last edited by supirman45; 05-20-2004 at 12:22 PM. Reason: removed mysterious files

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    I never said, or even implied for that matter, that I was huge and ripped. The kid asked for critique, and I gave an honest answer. I suppose I should have candy coated things things for sake of not hurting anyone's feelings. Anyway, here's me. Im' working on cutting down. I want to get down to about 8% bodyfat in the next 2 months or so. Though I'm not big, I'm strong as hell for my little size (440 bench, 600 squat, 585 deadlift). By the way, I'm 5'7 208 lbs as of yesterday morning, and I'm cutting.
    First if ur 5'7 208 u should look d@mn big, but then again it looks like u have a thick bone structure which could account for the weight. Also i suggest to go to some lifting meets with those numbers as u could really rule ass. Anyways, im not going to hijack this guys thread, so im done.
    Last edited by Spyder; 05-12-2004 at 12:13 PM.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

how tall are you?!!!

Thanks Doc M

Thanks for the input, I'm jumping on a cylce this summer since I'm sittin' at 195 I'd like to get up to a reasonably lean 210. problem is my body is a real b*tch and is tough to make grow. Especially chest.
    christ i'm like 6' and 190 and from looking at you in just a picture it looks like you have a small frame like myself. i'm shocked you are 195 unless you are like 6'2"+

Ya I'm actually closer to 6'3" and 195. Any ideas on how I'm going to push myself up to 210...cause I'd sure like to hear them.

Yo bro, didn't mean to diss you before... low carb dieting + clen and a ****load of cardio have me edgy lately .

And I didn't realize you were so tall. If you get up to 210, I think you'll certainly start looking big then. As far as getting yourself there... how are your eating habits, how do you train, and have you/are you using gear? I am certainly not a guru of all this stuff, but I have managed to gain 90 lbs at my biggest from when I first started lifting. I've been the same height all the time, and I'm always kinda chubby, but I can at least tell you what works for me if you'd like...

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

one word..

Ya I'm actually closer to 6'3" and 195. Any ideas on how I'm going to push myself up to 210...cause I'd sure like to hear them.
    eat! hardest part for me is that i don't eat ****. i eat **** near everything clean so i have to eat crazy amounts of it.being an ecto, i find that it's easier for me to drink alot of my calories. if i get 3 solid meals in and 3-4 liquid ones i'm happy.bask8case, wrote a real good post of configuring your diet. i wish i could find it again, but search for that

bjayg is offline Member

shoulder, bi, tri and chest and forearms need work. just being honest. traps look good tho i think its because everything else is lacking....now i could have candy coated it, but you wanted honesty, i think i could have said a lot of positive things about your pysique without being brutally honest if you know what i mean.
    Last edited by bjayg; 05-20-2004 at 01:55 PM.

Actually, I never asked for any comments/criticism/critiques. I simply posted my pictures in response to Doc M's post. But my feelings won't be hurt, so critique away. As I said in my other thread, I've always trained for strength and only recently began trying to just look good.

I admire honesty though, and what people online think of me doesn't make me lose any sleep... I appreciate the honest response.

BTW, if that's you in the avatar, you're a freaking monster. Way bigger than I would ever want to be. Being an engineer, I would never get taken seriously looking like that. You're look large and in charge!
    Last edited by supirman45; 05-20-2004 at 02:21 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks,

I eat about 3-4 meals a day and 2 liquid ones, the liquid ones are usually weight gainer so my daily caloric intake is about 3300. I'm actually a gymnast so I train with my team about twice a week, for the other days it's usually 5 days on, one day off.

Btw Supirman I need help with my photonics and optoelectronics class wanna give me a hand?

ex. mon -- chest
    tues-- bi's and tri's
    wed --legs
    thurs-- back
    fri --- shoulders
    sat -- day off

I am natural for the most part; I've done some winstrol but haven't really cycled on any test or deca yet. I think a summer cycle would consist of test entan, deca/equi, winstrol or something like that.

partyboy, somedays i just don't hink I can eat that much, it's a bitch especially when your on the run alot. how do ya do it?

palequail is offline Banned
    why can't I see your pics??

Personally, when I want to put on size, I lift heavy weights. I typically stay in the 3-6 rep range on just about everthing. This always seems to work great for me. Your split looks ok, but personally I prefer to do
    day 1: back
    day 2:chest
    day 3: off
    day 4: legs
    day 5: shoulders/arms
    day 6: off
    day 7: either start the cycle over again, or take an additional day off to keep things the same every week.

To going, especially for somebody with a high metabolism, you're going to have to focus on eating a lot. And add in the fact that you're doing running and gymnastics, you'll probably have to account for that and up your calories even more.

And... it's summer time here, no school stuff until fall when I pursue my master's degree We never had those classes offered, and besides - I'm actually a computer engineering person! good luck

Thread Information