BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

BiggerBri's Progress Pics

Hey all,

Thought I would do something I have not done in the past. I wanted to put up several pics of me from over the past several years to show you the progress that I have made.

I will also let you know when I started juicin so you can see the progress from the point forward.

pic 1

This pic is from Nov 2000 Probably weighed somewhere around
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiggerBri's Progress Pics-aa11-25-00001.jpg  

May 2001

May 2001...I think I was even smaller here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiggerBri's Progress Pics-aabrianmay003.jpg  

July 2002

This pic doesnt show much but I was up to around 190 in this pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiggerBri's Progress Pics-aapict0052.jpg  

Feb 2003

Starting to get more serious
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiggerBri's Progress Pics-aapict0001.jpg  

AUgust 2003

Start of 1st cycle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiggerBri's Progress Pics-afterwk1-.jpg   BiggerBri's Progress Pics-afterwk1-e.jpg  

End of 1st Cycle Nov 2003

End of 1st cycle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiggerBri's Progress Pics-pic1.jpg   BiggerBri's Progress Pics-pic3.jpg   BiggerBri's Progress Pics-pic5.jpg  

Start of Current Cycle

Feb 2004
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiggerBri's Progress Pics-pic1.jpg  

Current Pic Week #14 of 2nd Cycle

Pics as of Today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiggerBri's Progress Pics-may20a.jpg   BiggerBri's Progress Pics-may20b.jpg   BiggerBri's Progress Pics-may20c.jpg   BiggerBri's Progress Pics-may20e.jpg   BiggerBri's Progress Pics-may20f.jpg  

OK Guys...give me feedback!!!!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Yep. I see definate improvement between the February pic and the current ones. Have dropped the love handles and looking much leaner and harder. What week are you on again? Good going.

Thanks...ON week #14 right now...just about done. Two more weeks of Test E and then I am throwing in 3 weeks of Prop ED. Also running Winny 50mg ED till the end. Will then do some Clen /ECA during my PCT. Just got find some Ephedra somewhere now...LOL

Thanks

Great gains bro!

Thanks dude...Yeah the love handles are getting smaller...they have been eating at me every since I lost 100lbs 8yrs ago. I think the increased cardio over the past few weeks along with the Winny have really helped....plus the TREN while I wan on it

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    nice job great improvements, should be good motivation for you

bjayg is offline Member
    great improvements Bri.......keep up the good work bro......

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    good improvements. I wish I could get my love handles to go away. They are way too stubborn!

keep it up

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Thanks...ON week #14 right now...just about done. Two more weeks of Test E and then I am throwing in 3 weeks of Prop ED. Also running Winny 50mg ED till the end. Will then do some Clen /ECA during my PCT. Just got find some Ephedra somewhere now...LOL

Thanks
    The most recent pictures are really starting to look like he-man. My first cycle piled some weight on me but it was lot of fat gained with muscle. I am approaching the end of my second cycle and I am now getting that extra buffed look like you have most recently. Keep up the good work and your partner should be happy for you, what an improvement from before cycle days. Gay or straight, there is nothing else like feeling like a man with muscles buldging out, good shape, good health and once loose shirts now fit like a tight glove.

My wife raised all kinds of hell about me wanting to do a second cycle, so I had to sneak it, but also she told me, man what a differnece .... you were to tooth pick 2 years ago... (I gained 40 lbs in the last 2 years and most of it muscle).

Also I wouldnt sweat the body fat being a little bit high... PCT will take down some of that by itself... I couldnt monkey with clen during PCT... My gym's trainer has been on this kick I need to cut carbs and cut protein, cut back on weight training and more cardio... **** he doesnt have a clue, my arms are pokadotted with acne like no one in the gym has and I think all this self conciousness he raised in me about being fat has cost me some gains I could have had on this cycle. IN any case I am up 5 lbs only on week 8 but my BF has officially gone from 21% to now 13%, so.... this might be why I am looking so muscular as compared to my last cycle (which made me 21% BF).
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 05-21-2004 at 01:19 AM.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i see awesome improvement bro, keep up the good work.

Thanks guys...I am really starting to feel good and like the way I look.

Maybe just get a little bigger?? Another cycle??? Gee...when do you stop?

Essy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Thanks guys...I am really starting to feel good and like the way I look.

Maybe just get a little bigger?? Another cycle??? Gee...when do you stop?
    I was asking myself the same question. When do you stop? I dont want to be doing this for the rest of my life but at the same time it feels so good when your done w/your cycle and you gained 15lbs.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Big BRI,
    Fact of the matter is the true test of strength and appreciation of the human body which is way more appreciated by less to grab

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by nynsb
    Big BRI,
    Fact of the matter is the true test of strength and appreciation of the human body which is way more appreciated by less to grab
    Some things never change. 176 posts, every single one of them in this forum, every single one making the EXACT same assertation/suggestion about love handles and never, ever have you offered anything constructive or helpful ("lose the love handles, less to grab, women don't like handles"....not constructive...simply redundant and repetitive). You're a joke.

Bri...lookin good all around bro. Definate improvements in size, shape and definition. Feeling good about your progress is a step towards continued growth. When we see the changes and feel the changes it motivates us to continue down that path. Keep up the good work brother.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    BiggerBri I think it was you that posted that you felt you haven't been making much progress (If it wasn't you then sorry) but if these pictures don't make you proud of your hard work the I don't know what will.

Great work bro!

Thanks guys..yeah the past month has been terrific. I really think it was the TREN and Winny that made me feel really good.

Levitan is offline New Member

Good gains Bri

Great work Bri..youve made great gains...maybe you should review those pics with your partner so he will understand your quest....

alphamedic is offline Associate Member
    lookin much beyyer bro...You have lost the love handles ...lookin thicker...I would recomend concentrating on the bi's...overall, you got some real good cuts...peace

Thanks again guys. The love handles are on their way out...but still hanging in there a little bit. The increased cardio has done wonders. I have been doing 20 mins of 1 lap sprints/1 lap walking and then another 20 mins on eliptical or treadmill about 4-5 days a week....feels great.

The cuts are coming in now...I think. My Bi's do measure out at 16 1/2 which sucks. They actually used to be my best body part and now they are starting to look small compared to the rest of me...ANY Thoughts on a good Bi routine?

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Good work thus far I definitely think you've leaned out and got bigger at the same time...Completely new physique IMO...

As far as cardio...High Intensity Interval Training 0wnz! Refer to this article for the basics:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/satter2.htm

It is also known as M.A.C. (Metabolically Active Cardio) and it sounds like that's what you're incorporating...best ratio is like 2 minutes 150-160 Beat Per Minute cardio to every 1 minute of 180+ BPM cardio to set up the intervals for.

This type of cardio training alone I believe is responsible for my metabolism...I am the sloppiest bulker ever when it comes to eating...but I still manage to put on lean mass. I could see it being useful in cutting as well.

Anyway though...great progress thus far keep us updated on the cuts...Peace bro!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    don't forget about those forearms...your chest has really filled out so it kinda dwarfs the appearance of your forearms

great results so far though

Yeah my arms are alltogether lookin small now. I am going to have to put more effort into my arm workouts. My forearms have always been a sore spot for me. I have very long lean arms and putting size on them is tough, but I still work in some forearm exercises each week.

Thread Information