Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first cycle

larry3436 is offline Associate Member

first cycle

so here i am . These pics are right before my first injection , all natural.

26yrs old
    175 lbs
    5'10"

my cycle(first ever)

wk1-10 500mg test E
    wk1-9 400mg Deca
    nolva 10mg ed

This is my chance to catch up on my legs.To be honest ive only ever seen one person with worse chicken legs.Over all im hoping to gain as much mass as possable.

Ill post every week..today is actually the end of week one and ill take a pic tonight or tomarrow...although i dont see much diffewrance yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first cycle-pre-gear2.jpg   first cycle-pre-gear-2.jpg  
    Last edited by mark956101957; 05-14-2004 at 12:28 AM.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    legs are a little thin but other than that it looks like you have a nice base to work with..........keep us updated

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    legs arent very small at all

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    legs look fine... seem to be up to par with the rest of the body. I think u have a good base, so good luck with ur cycle. keep us posted

palequail is offline Banned
    you look good...you'd look even better with a shave and a tan..LOL

ok , heres begining of wk2 ...look the same i think but i have gotten a bit stronger. Im thinking its just from eating like a pig so far though.

185lbs , up5lbs

I benched 245lbs for 9 today wich is good for me....225 for 10 is usally what i can pull out.

And did 280 for 4.

Last summer i bulked naturally and was weighing 199lbs. Max bench 310lbs for 1.Next week ill see what i can do with 310lbs.

(For some reason tumbnail attachments is empty for me...i see nothing in it , anyone knoe why??)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first cycle-wk-2.jpg  
    Last edited by larry3436; 05-24-2004 at 03:54 PM.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    looking good bro....now to shave that hair away

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    from the knees down my legs are worse. Calves are all about genetics. Your quads look good, I hate my little chicken legs!

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    looking good bro....now to shave that hair away
    lol.....i dont think ill ever be a shaver....summers comin and ill tan up

pal
    pal is offline Junior Member
    No shaving the hair away then? anyways, **** man nice progress over the couple of weeks!

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Dude,

You are looking really good to me....The legs arent as bad as you make them out to be. I think you need a little more size in your calves.

Just tan....dude...shave that little ass soul patch. Its not working.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by larry3436
    so here i am . These pics are right before my first injection , all natural.

26yrs old
    175 lbs
    5'10"

my cycle(first ever)

wk1-10 500mg test E
    wk1-9 400mg Deca
    nolva 10mg ed

This is my chance to catch up on my legs.To be honest ive only ever seen one person with worse chicken legs.Over all im hoping to gain as much mass as possable.

Look great for all natural and legs look thin but very defined...

Ill post every week..today is actually the end of week one and ill take a pic tonight or tomarrow...although i dont see much diffewrance yet.
    Nice size for all natural and legs look thin but have good definition..

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    ok , heres begining of wk2 ...look the same i think but i have gotten a bit stronger. Im thinking its just from eating like a pig so far though.

185lbs , up5lbs

I benched 245lbs for 9 today wich is good for me....225 for 10 is usally what i can pull out.

And did 280 for 4.

Last summer i bulked naturally and was weighing 199lbs. Max bench 310lbs for 1.Next week ill see what i can do with 310lbs.

(For some reason tumbnail attachments is empty for me...i see nothing in it , anyone knoe why??)
    Wow, first cycles are great... looks like its filling you out where you need the most filling... The quads, arms and shoulders look like they've taken most of that weight gain but thats where it was needed the most.

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    nice way to start the summer off....keep going hard ....

DBudMan is offline New Member
    Well.......you haven't seen my checken legs............

Week 3

week 3 update:

Well was up to 191lbs friday...somehow drop to 187 today grrr

bench 300lbsx2
    275lbsx5
    225lbsx11

Ive never beched 300lbs for 2 ever...was a good dAy.

My nipples have been sore..possibally gyno?Up my nolva to 60mg ED and taking 600mg B6 ED.Looking into Bromo maybe..although i heard gyno is rare from the deca .

So strength is up..havent noticed the mass kickin in but its early yet.Ive been eating alot but i feel i havent been eating enough.I gotta do more in this area.Im just gonna strat drinking shakes when im thirsty instead of anything else...except my gallon of water during work.

If i have time ill make a list of what i eat and figure out the calories and protien.

thx for all your replys...see you next week
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first cycle-wk3-1.jpg   first cycle-wk3-2.jpg   first cycle-wk-3-3.jpg   first cycle-wk3-4.jpg  

fsm
    fsm is offline New Member
    Your arms and chest are definitely looking bigger

Just a quick update...in week 6 now , holding steady at 198lbs for last 2 weeks.Dont seem to have gain a whole lot of mass yet , but my strength just kicked in so hopfully its coming.

Dammmmmnmn....my strength is unreal so far , monday chest day was:

315x3(almost 4)
    275x10
    250x10

And my strength just started kicking in about week 5....so im planning on getting alot stronger.Im probally going to run the test to 12weeks , deca10weeks ...and get some hcg within week or 2.I also have a 2week supply of winny....but ill see ..

hopfully next post i have gained some mass...i been eating like a pig , but time to force feed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first cycle-6-2.jpg   first cycle-6-1.jpg  
    Last edited by larry3436; 06-22-2004 at 07:13 PM.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    lookin solid bro, keep it up

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    look good bro,keep up the good work.

eacman65 is offline Member
    look good man good luck with the cycle

D-Termined2GROW is offline New Member
    You look awesome bro... Im mid cycle right now as well and I hope I make as good of gains as you are. IMO your quads are good.... It looks to me like you can add some thickness to your hammys (hard to tell from the pic) to get that extra size youre lookin for. cause I know personally my hamstrings are where I pack on the most size/weight. just a thought

gatsby18 is offline New Member
    You look good man, I have a hard time workin legs I can't stand to do quads, I like doing calves though, I can do them all night long feels great.

well week 10 starts sunday , wich was supposed to be my last week but im gonna run the test till week 13 and deca to 10 i think.And throw some hcg in there starting week 10 or 11.

My bench was 350x1 315x7 295x8 monday...im strong as hell....but to be honest i dont think i look good yet.I weighed in at 206lbs. today so i gained 30-35lbs so far.I was just expecting to look bigger i guess.I know it sounds kinda dumb.

I was way under weight before i started the cycle...so i blame that on the drastic weight gain.I went from eating very little to stuffing myself.

So maybe some experienced bro's can tell me....When my cycle is over i know i'll loose strength...but how much?Will i be anywhere near what im doing now?I expected more i think because everyone said first cycles are the best....just do test , and i went with test and deca .I see a differance from my pre cycle pics....but all the rest look the same to me , what do you bro's think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first cycle-9-3.jpg   first cycle-9-5.jpg   first cycle-9-6.jpg  

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    trust me bro you are packing on some good size.. I am sure other people are commenting on your size increase...it is just harder to notice for yourself b/c you expect soo much on cycle. I mean hell you have put on 31 freakin lbs. Yes you will prob lose some strength ( i usually lose about 3 reps off of my lifts) and you will lose some size too, but it will be mostly water weigth if your PCT is in good shape. It looks like you are holding some water, so you will lose some weight, but you will prbably look better and dryer. You should be happy with these gains. Nice job. Keep it up

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    well week 10 starts sunday , wich was supposed to be my last week but im gonna run the test till week 13 and deca to 10 i think.And throw some hcg in there starting week 10 or 11.

My bench was 350x1 315x7 295x8 monday...im strong as hell....but to be honest i dont think i look good yet.I weighed in at 206lbs. today so i gained 30-35lbs so far.I was just expecting to look bigger i guess.I know it sounds kinda dumb.

I was way under weight before i started the cycle...so i blame that on the drastic weight gain.I went from eating very little to stuffing myself.

So maybe some experienced bro's can tell me....When my cycle is over i know i'll loose strength...but how much?Will i be anywhere near what im doing now?I expected more i think because everyone said first cycles are the best....just do test , and i went with test and deca .I see a differance from my pre cycle pics....but all the rest look the same to me , what do you bro's think?
    Just dont get lazy in PCT... some people know they wont grow anymore when the cycle's over and they drop off intensity and frequency of working out. You need to do your best not to go to lesser weights you are lifting, this is key to retaining your gains, although I think you might have taken on water and some fat which is unwanted anyways so if you drop off 10 lbs, dont get upset with the scale, you'll probably see your muscles better afterwards. You were pretty cut with abs showing before the cycle started so...

BTW, my first cycle gained me 30 lbs, I was thrilled but then lost 8 lbs in PCT but later I learned I went from 8% BF before cycle to 20% after cycle so the reality is, I only gained 10-15 lbs in muscle and rest water bloat and fat.
    This is characteristic of a big weight gain cycle, seems second and third cycles dont gain as much but then they tend to be more muscle gains and less fat, not sure if we just understand how to diet better or if you just get a big fat gain response from the first time doing roids.

WildOne is offline Junior Member
    Looks like some good progress to me! The difference in the pictures is really obvious.
    I agree that pct will be where you make it or break it. This success story will depend on your dedication from this point forward! Great job up to this point!

thx guys , maybe it is becuase i see myself every day.Yea...i gotta hit pct hard....ive been pretty dedicated.Only thing im worried about is im going to cancun in 3 weeks....so ill run my test up till right before i leave , and i guess the hotel has a gym there so i can work out.I just gotta keep my eating up.But i know ill have a few cocktails

only going for 1 week so ill have another week after that before i start pct.Think i should worry about taking nolva with me?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    dude...shave that little ass soul patch. Its not working.

I know, as one who judges physiques, it's bothering me!

It looks like a hairpiece.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

lmao

birsling is offline Member
    Dude, you are gaining great size. Looking f'ing huge. Good job bro. I am planning my first right now, and I hope to see similar gains. Nice work thus far!

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Looking awesome dude.....GOOD WORK and congrats....please just get a **** Mach 3 and swipe it down your pecs....it will only take a second and really make a difference in how your chest looks...trust me.

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member
    ain't nottn else like the 1st cycle.....great job bro

MrDezel is offline Banned
    You look great bro!!! Good work and don't get lazy during PCT... Kick it up a notch and go balls to the wall during it. Once you get to that stage it's the home stretch in my eyes and an all out sprint. Kind of like the training wheels have been taken off and it's you against the iron with no help (from the inside). Push it and you will keep one hell of a lot.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    soul patch? hair piece?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Woah dude, you think your legs are lagging?? I think your BACK is lagging. Where are your lats?

tillthemedtakes is offline Junior Member
    good job, very nice improvements on strength...i just got done with my first cycle. gained 47 lbs and kept 40 after pct. Strength has gone down a tad, but not too much.....just keep at it hard during pct. and you'll be alright

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Woah dude, you think your legs are lagging?? I think your BACK is lagging. Where are your lats?
    agreed

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    hey larry, i am gonna do the same cycle as you in a few weeks and i was just wondering if you (or anyone else) experienced gyno or really sore nipples? do you just take nova for that?
    good job on great results

cman56 is offline New Member
    your going to be a beast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information