Thread: A friend

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member

A friend

This is a pic of a friend of mine who is in his 7th week of a Deca , Test cyp. stack. He has gained 17lbs so far. Gained 1.5 inches in his arm and 40lbs in his bench. He pisses me off...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A friend-pic1.jpg  

Mike Guest
    you're both too young

Wait a minute, I thought 21 was a good age. I'm not 21 yet (20 this year), but I also haven't started a cycle, and probably won't until I am at least 20 or so. Are you saying I should wait until I'm 30? By then I'll be married and it won't matter anymore.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    What Mike is saying that at that age your body is still developing naturally and taking AAS is basically a waste of time.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    i totally agree with Mike on this one..you own natural test levels are high enough as it is..

Then what age range?? I know the body continues growing until app. age 24 or 25. But even at 19, I have no where near the Testosterone level I had when I was 17. It's all downhill from that age. Not to mention that Test levels vary with the individual. I think an age range like 25-35 may be reasonable, but I fail to the see the harm at my age. I'm finished growing, my friend. 6'0 190-200lbs for the past 3 years with no growth spurt in sight. Maybe the maturity of growth hasn't yet peaked, but it's close enough to have a notable difference.

Also, are you saying my 146 lb, 20 yr old friend who now weighs 164 lbs, in 7 weeks of AS, could have achieved that growth with his own natural Test levels?? I beg to differ...

But this is all just an opinion of an observer...

Mike Guest
    You can beg to differ if you want but I never made that stement. Nobody did. First off I didnt know you guys were 20/21. I assumed younger - so that one is my fault. Second however - no he probably made more immediate gains with juice than he could have made without anything right now. BUT that is not to say he could not have built a better foundation to build on with gear by using his natural test resources for the time being. Which in my humble opinion is the case here.

good luck to both of you

I understand exactly what you are saying Mike... and I apologize for putting words in anyone's mouth. I take everyone's input seriously, because I haven't been there yet. That's why I delayed my cycle to begin with. I have come on here to educate myself. My first cycle was going to be Deca 200 with nothing else. In other words, a waste of time and money. But thanks in large part to these message boards, I've decided to put a lot more time in the gym and obtain a better diet, get a good base, and get a good stack of steroids rather than just doing one kind, before I even think about beginning a cycle. I wasn't attempting to be condescending, and I appreciate everyone's opinions. That's why the boards are here...

manijak is offline Associate Member
    hm...I don't think your friend is big at all...and he is on juice???
    I'm 22 y/o 5' 8'' 195 lbs .. 17.5 inch bic .all home grown ..hops THC and texas sized steaks and about 10 % body fat...the truth is..I do use almost anything u can get legally at nutrition store and after all I read here about long run side efects...no needle for me untill at least next 10 years..
    Go tomthe steroid section to the thread about who regrets using them ...and there's more than one...
    So my advice is..first reach your natural limit..and then if it's not enough...go for it...but use your head..

potent is offline Junior Member
    i believe there are two type of people on this board.
    simply this:
    1. those who think being arnold huge is the tops and...
    2. those who think being lean and ripped(brad pitt fight club) is the shi*...

i think the your friend and likely you are #2's and IMO your friend looks great. his proportions are right on

Dude you are right on. You wouldn't believe... his fav movie is Fight Club and he wants to look like Brad Pitt (muscle-wise). Anyways, I can't speak solely for him, but he pretty much is NOT into the getting huge like arnold thing. I'm the same, all I want is definition, not veins in chest and abs.

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by potent
    i believe there are two type of people on this board.
    simply this:
    1. those who think being arnold huge is the tops and...
    2. those who think being lean and ripped(brad pitt fight club) is the shi*...

i think the your friend and likely you are #2's and IMO your friend looks great. his proportions are right on
    Don't forget about the people in the middle of those two. Thats where I am. BTW FTG I think your friend has Brad bet right now.

manijak is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Fif the Great
    Dude you are right on. You wouldn't believe... his fav movie is Fight Club and he wants to look like Brad Pitt (muscle-wise). Anyways, I can't speak solely for him, but he pretty much is NOT into the getting huge like arnold thing. I'm the same, all I want is definition, not veins in chest and abs.

Well I'm pretty sure that if you aks brad pitt he'll tell you that the needle didn't seen his ass...If that's what he wants to look like tell him to eat 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight , low carbs and no fat ,work out 5-6 times a week doing 4-5 sets of 10-15 reps and drink gallons of water and trust me all he will need
    are 3-4 months to look carved like a sculpture...but in my opinion there is really no need for juice to accomplish his goal...and much less at his age.............................just an opiniion...........

Thread Information