mstearns76 is offline Junior Member

Tell me where to improve

I finished my first cycle back in February. I got up to 205 and have come back down (trying to cut up) to 192. Here are some pics, please tell me where I need to improve. 6'1' @192 as of this morning.
    Peace...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tell me where to improve-capture_00004.jpg   Tell me where to improve-capture_00005.jpg   Tell me where to improve-capture_00007.jpg   Tell me where to improve-capture_00009.jpg   Tell me where to improve-capture_00014.jpg  

Here is a calf shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tell me where to improve-capture_00016.jpg  

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your goals? (personal or to compete)... and what does your cycle, training and diet look like at this time?...

FuKiN MoNSTeR is offline Junior Member
    maybe the shoulders could use a tad more size?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    id say a lil work done on the chest would help...

thickmass is offline Member
    The reason you lost most/all of your gains is that since you stopped the cycle you dropped the intensity of your workouts. You basically went completely "off cycle" Such yo-yo training can lead to progress thats actually no better than doing it naturally

Thats where you can impove

Quote Originally Posted by FuKiN MoNSTeR
    maybe the shoulders could use a tad more size?
    You do mean my Delts right... My traps I think are good.

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    The reason you lost most/all of your gains is that since you stopped the cycle you dropped the intensity of your workouts. You basically went completely "off cycle" Such yo-yo training can lead to progress thats actually no better than doing it naturally

Thats where you can impove
    I understand what you mean. However, I am still as intense as I was when One. Yes I have changed up my routine, but I also added in a lot of cardio. I also changed my diet up, and did not include as much protein As I had been taking in while on. I went back to eating like I normally would. It is much eaiser to eat correct when On, and then you go off cycle and you think do I really need to take in all the protein and calories.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mstearns76
    I ..... but I also added in a lot of cardio. I also changed my diet up, and did not include as much protein As I had been taking in while on. I went back to eating like I normally would. ....
    This is your problem bro...You don't want to add in alot of cardio until your PCT is fully over with..and you DEF. don't want to lower your protein intake..your statement, BACK TO EATING LIKE I NORMALLY WOULD...tells me you shouldn't even take steroids . Your diet is WAY more important than anything else for your growth and retaining those gains, and to eat good while on and no other time is lazy!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You do mean my Delts right... My traps I think are good.
    Bro, deltoids = shoulders.

Yikes......

~SC~

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    This isn't meant as an insult at all, but did you used to be overweight? You have a lot of loose skin on your stomach. Just curious, I'm not trying to insult you at all.

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    This isn't meant as an insult at all, but did you used to be overweight? You have a lot of loose skin on your stomach. Just curious, I'm not trying to insult you at all.
    No insult taken, actually during college I was on a full Track and Field scholarship to run Hurdles, and would get very cut during the season. I graduated and got married, and blew up, put on about 30 lbs. In college our strength coach had us doing a lot of olympic lifts cleans, jerks, deads, squats and lots plyometics. After I got married, I stopped doing the olympic lifts and just got into a lifting rut for about 3 years. The past 3 years I have become more serious first adding weight naturally (two cycles) where I add another 25lbs that is where this skin got strached out, and then one cycle with Juice.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    No insult taken, actually during college I was on a full Track and Field scholarship to run Hurdles, and would get very cut during the season. I graduated and got married, and blew up, put on about 30 lbs. In college our strength coach had us doing a lot of olympic lifts cleans, jerks, deads, squats and lots plyometics. After I got married, I stopped doing the olympic lifts and just got into a lifting rut for about 3 years. The past 3 years I have become more serious first adding weight naturally (two cycles) where I add another 25lbs that is where this skin got strached out, and then one cycle with Juice.

Oh I see, you look good though man, after a cutting cycle you will be lookin hard as nails

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Um guy.. i don't think you should've used gear as yet.. (no insult) but even with the years of 'training' behind you, you entered this admittedly with no real goal/game plan. Overall you need more size.Like Majorpecs said, you need to sort out and place emphasis on your diet... then your training before using 'special supplements'

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Oh I see, you look good though man, after a cutting cycle you will be lookin hard as nails
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Um guy.. i don't think you should've used gear as yet.. (no insult) but even with the years of 'training' behind you, you entered this admittedly with no real goal/game plan. Overall you need more size.Like Majorpecs said, you need to sort out and place emphasis on your diet... then your training before using 'special supplements'
    I know my diet is very important. It is the one thing looking back that I wish I had put more imphasis on. Like I said above, when "on" I was doing everything like I should, and then When I went off... I ate like I did prior to bulking up and didn't eat enought to maintain the weight.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bmf2
    What are your goals? (personal or to compete)... and what does your cycle, training and diet look like at this time?...
    BUMP

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    BUMP
    My goals are personal. Maybe someday compete, maybe in about 3 years.
    I was always a skinny fast kid growing up, hence the track scholarship. I am currently not on a cycle, I am to start my second in Sept. I would like to end up getting to 250, then cutting back. I think it will take a couple cycles to get up to 250. I realize I have to be more committed to my diet ON and OFF cycles.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Looking god Boss. Maybe a bit more work on your shoulders. Youre coming along nicely though.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with the guys.... your lookin really good, maybe some work on your delts and stomache. Keep it up!

Thanks guys... I will take all this in and use it for motivation for the next cycle. DIET, DIET, DIET.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I finished my first cycle back in February. I got up to 205 and have come back down (trying to cut up) to 192. Here are some pics, please tell me where I need to improve. 6'1' @192 as of this morning.
    Peace...
    I think you need to get woman. That way you can have someone to clean all that crap up laying around the room. HAHA... you can always tell the single guys, not only do they have bunch of crap laying around, but they think nothing of posting pictures of it on the internet. A good woman will come clean all that sheet up.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Try lifting heavier. Youve got kind of a soft look to you the muscle doesnt look too dense.

johndope is offline Associate Member
    u definitely need the shoulders m8

thickmass is offline Member
    You sent me a private message but I will reply here.

DO NOT drop anything you've been doing on-cycle when you come off. If you trained better than ever and had a great diet then continue both. The only difference should be that you lift a bit less and perhaps need more rest, but the idea is NOT to diet down after cycles and lose everything.

You look pretty good. Try another cycle and this time maintain the momentum

Quake is offline Member
    Yup, delts are way out of proportion, and try some isolation exercises for your bi's and tri's.

PAK22 is offline New Member
    need a little more tightness.
    other wise keep it up^

wildcatwrestler's is offline New Member
    imo you need more size in arms shoulders and back.

Thread Information