kaorialfred is offline Member

new pics after gyno surgery

I had these taken a week ago. I can't find my first pics before my surgery but there is a definate improvement. Taking novladex at 20 mg while on test cyp. I will try to get my old pics on cd. So does it look like I am showing signs of gyno or is it just me. Honestly I am working out 2 hours a day 4 days a week. I am doing about 3000 cal a day. Any sugestions? Also do you think doing inections every 4 days is better than every week? Should I get my doct to prescribe something for the softness in the waist?
    Thanks. 5'9 253 as of this morning.

disposable camera was used for pict. sorry for lack of quality.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5 weeks of HRT pics-front.jpg   5 weeks of HRT pics-side.jpg   5 weeks of HRT pics-back.jpg  
    Last edited by kaorialfred; 07-29-2005 at 08:28 PM. Reason: for more responses to post

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    what are your goals? what were your stats before you started?

I haven't really picked any one goal. Overall definition for one. I was 276 last summer. Summer before that 280. I for one am going to study and learn as much as I can about various presciptions and methods. Weight loss would be my main goal. I have a dr. appt next week. I plan on going over some of my stats with him and pictures. I am also taking 2 cc a week. keeping nolva running for a while. My goal would be is to look and be an example of fitness. I am studying for a P.T. Cert also.
    I have tried diets down to about 1500 cal and because of my lack of test, I didn't lose any weight at all during a strict 8 months program and diet. I did notice that I tried running nolva for about 2wks at 40 and it was so weird. I urinated more and sweated more than I have ever. I also drank more water. currently 2.2 liters twice a day.

got fina? is offline Member
    Did u try any really low carb diets like the keto?? That diet worked wonders for me last year and i dont see why it wouldnt work for u..

I would take maybe some prop instead since the other ones tend to retain to much water for my taste and maybe a little Fina if u have any experience.

But i have to say its all gonna come down to your diet.

I dont know if u have signs of gyno since ur bf% is currently high. I look like i have gyno myself when i go up in bf% and seems to almost disappear when i drop..

Good luck and keep it up......

doby48 is offline Female Member
    How much cardio are you doing and when? Also, might want to visit the diet forum and post your current diet, might just need some tweaking.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

cardio mix is every day before i work out 40 min, with heart rate up in target zone. I will do an hour to 45 min of weights one body part at time. I also am big on stretching so I do that daily. Thrusday is my lagging body part day which is abs, calves, forearms. So on that day I am doing 2 hours of cardio. I work at YMCA so most of the stuff I do is what we give to members. My diet is simple and clean, I have a Dietican who I trade services with for eating plans. I also have a wife who is a diet Nazi and has me on the scale and doing my measurments. If I'm cheating she will know it. Thanks for the reply. We have done every diet out there and nothing has worked except adding kickboxing classes to my areobics.

doby48 is offline Female Member
    What % of your total calories per day are comming from carbs/protein/fat? Is your carbs/protein/fat ration different depeding on time of day or do you maintain he same ratio for all meals? How often do you eat and how many calories per meal?
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    man loose the fat and i guarantee you will be one jacked mo fo.. keep it real work hard lose the fat and boom the ladies will fly on you

pics before HRT

Here I found some, kinda blurry, but you can see the progress. Still think I had gyno before starting HRT or was extrememly bloated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5 weeks of HRT pics-front-arms-up.jpg   5 weeks of HRT pics-front.jpg   5 weeks of HRT pics-front1.jpg   5 weeks of HRT pics-back.jpg   5 weeks of HRT pics-back2.jpg  

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    i dont think u have gyno bro. u just have to loose some of that fat u got there. once u do u will be jacked for sure though. a doctor put u on HRT or are u doing it urslef?

TrIBOL

TrIBOL had a test removed in Dec, before that had significant weight gain. Had all the symtoms low testostrone. So we did 2 cc a month with testim gel daily. Then we or should I say I asked to be moved to a weekly dose. Now with his permission I am going to start in June every 4 days. Now the adb fat and chest is what gets me. I think I had high estrogen during pub I remember being 185 at 19 but alwasy had a soft chest (nips) and a spare tire. I don't think I have gyno but I do remember having itching and tenderness after I had the test removed for the months of Jan and Feb. Come time March it went away. Still had the weight going up and down. Yeah maybe lipo or some clen or ECA. Either way I will see what the dr. says. Maybe some I-dex.

Thread Information