fullysik1 is offline New Member

Advice would help..

Hey I'm 19 and a freshman in college and I've been working out on and off (due to rugby and baseball) for the past 2 years...I'm from Australia and I just went back and about every other cousin of mine was on some sort of juice usually deca50/test prep and dianabol ...It's kind of killing my motivation since almost everybody I train with is on the juice and I feel slightly disadvantaged. I'm thinking about doing a cycle of test cypenate and winstrol /stanazol.. If you can tell me what you think and if thats the right decision or not at my age right now..
    I'll be 20 in October...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Advice would help..-ten2.jpg  

here's another..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Advice would help..-5.jpg  

any advice would be greatly appreciated and you guys seem to really know what you're talking about!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Advice would help..-mvc-010s.jpg  

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    From what I see in those pictures bro, you look amazing!!! You have great results, and your only 19, that's something to be damn proud of. In terms of juice, i'm also 19, I turn 20 in the summer, but I still think I'm too young. Me and my friend feel the exact same way you do, we keep wanting to go on some juice. But we both know that it's not time yet. Me and my friend have decided to go on a cycle next year, when we are both 21. I think personally that's the youngest you should be before you go on some juice. However, another very important thing is how much training and experience you have under you belt. I have no idea how much research you've done on steroids , but you've come to the best place to learn. You will find the answers to all your questions here. I'd say wait another year or so, do a lot more research, and you'll be ready for a cycle when your 21 or so. By then, you might not even want to go on a cycle. That's just my opinion, but I gaurantee you will hear a lot of this from other members as well. And well...their right. I was you basically 4 months ago, asking about the juice, etc...I have a little over two years of training under my belt, and I've been researching steroids for about 6 months now. I know alot, but nearly as much as some other people here, and there is always tons more I can learn. Stick around, ask questions (and better yet, do searches) you will find lots and lots of good info.

Good Luck
    Terinox

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    hey man i agree totaly wth terrinox, u should wait a littl longer to start gearing. and just because everyone else u know is gearing doesnt mean u have too yet or will ever have to. that not a very good excusss to start juice. U look really good and are by no means small!. what are your stats anways i am guessing around 5'8 and around 170lbs at like 10% bodyfat or so

peaker is offline Senior Member
    what state are you in man i'm in melbourne

welcome to the board.

peaker

ahh I'm from Sydney but I'm going to Uni in Virginia...
    ahh 5'9 and around 165 in those pics and I never really did my body fat percentage but I'd say it's around 10 or 11% because it was about 11.5 during the summer. I went back to Sydney for the holidays and I've put on about 15 pounds of fat so I'm in the process of getting rid of that.. Thanks for the advice about waiting I might just do that but still that's such a long time all I can think about is juicing ya know? It's really hard to stay motivated and it tempts me so much it's unbelievable talking to my cousins in sydney, or helping my mate up here juice up before we work out and what not...and motivation for me is really the key to my success in the gym...

musclemagGIRL is offline Female Member

Thumbs up not too bad

I can see you got some good genetics.. Train hard , and I'm sure you will achieve all you want... PLUS.. you're young.. hehe. You have muscle maturity to look forwards to also.
    "Come and get some!"

$uperman is offline Member
    im also a youngster.... just think though man , they might be stronger than you now cuz they're juicing. if you wait another your you might be past where they are now and you'll be natural then you can get on your juice. just think of your gains then buddy

J-Rod is offline New Member
    Try to tap your genetic potential as much as possible before you go on some juice. You will learn more about your body and as a result you will have a much stronger foundation. Once you begin to completely realize what works in terms of nutrition and training then think about good reasonable sane steroid use .

Lardyass is offline Junior Member

Smile

The best gains I made were when i was your age and these were all natural

Also good to see another rugby player on the forum.

Union or Australian rules?
    Last edited by Lardyass; 02-12-2002 at 02:18 PM.

ahh thanks for the welcomes I appreciate it.. and the advice so far...Rugby Union 1st 15~ the only real sport

Methuselah is offline Member
    Here's your cycle

Week 1 - Blonde
    Week 2 - Different Blonde
    Week 3 - Petite Brunette
    Week 4 - 10.........

You're to incredible. Keep it up and don't wreck a good thing. You have the rest of your life for cycles.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Welcome Fully !

You look great and at 19, you are just begining to start your muscle growth. Work hard in the gy, eat properly and sleep properly and you grow like no tomorrow !

haha I like that cycle....yah if I do wait my mate wants to get me some winstrol , equipose, and deca so what exactly would be the shelf life for those...

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    You look amazing..Great for your age! Keep natural for another few years. I was about 26 when I did my first cycle and I was never sorry I waited!

Rocket

Thread Information