BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

Unhappy NEW MEMBER-Your Thoughts & Comments

Hi Everyone,

Just found this site and I am really excited about it. I will let you seem some SAD pics of me below, but first a few things about me that you should know:

-Started lifting about 4.5 years ago. Used to weigh 300lbs and dropped 100lbs in about 3 months. That was kinda fast and left my sad *ss body stretched out.
    -I think I have hit a wall and am thinking about using AS. But where do I go? Should I use them? How do I find them (I live in New Jersey, USA)
    -My Stats are 6ft 195lbs 16in Biceps, 25in Thighs 46inChest, 34in Waist.

I want to pack on mass..BAD. Been on a high protein diet for about 6 months now (getting over 200g a day)..not enough?

Please give your comments...good or bad...please me critical..I need all the help I can get.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the board bro.

It looks like you made some real progress in you life. 100lbs pretty damn good.

About putting on mass. You don't get enough protein. At 195 lbs you should be intaking about 350-380g per day.

I'm waitng for the pics.

PIC

pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW MEMBER-Your Thoughts & Comments-test007.jpg  

PIC [IMG]http://[/IMG]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW MEMBER-Your Thoughts & Comments-test004.jpg  

PIC
    [IMG]http://[/IMG]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW MEMBER-Your Thoughts & Comments-test000.jpg.jpg  

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Sorry GPL, but I have to respectfully disagree. 350-380g protein is way too high unless he is usuing AAS. As a natural athlete 200g protein is more than adequate to not only maintain muscle mass, but to add LBM. Mind you, natural athletes can expect a gain of 5 maybe 10lbs per year IF everything is in line (diet training etc). As a matter of fact, were he to ingest more than 300g of protein on a daily basis, he would actually be harming himself. That is too much for the "natural" body to process and is VERY stressful on the liver.

BB2002. How old are you bro? What kind of training are you doing and how often? What are your goals? We can help guide you and educate you, but the bottom line is you have to take the initiative and research as much as you can on top of what you learn here. Try posting those pics again and if you need a hand shoot me a PM.

Sorry...never mind about the pics

Hey guys

Im 29yrs old...I workout about 6 days a week (too much probably) Usually rotate arms, chest, legs, shoulders and then repeat each 4 days.

I just want to look bigger. I feel as though Im lost with no where to go.

UGH!!!!!!!!

You look a little druged up in the last pic. LOL JK

You got a great frame bro. You could easily see you v shape(great thing). Becuase you lost that 100 lbs, I think that you have great stamina and self believe. That's great.

Now it's time to put on some more mass.
    You need to work on your diet. Your 29 so looking at AS is not a bad idea either. I would recomend using an easy mass cycle. Most likely deca or equipose with test.

Weeks 1-10 Deca or EQ 400mg/week
    Weeks 1-11 Test Enethate 500mg/week
    Weeks 13-15 Clomid 300mg first day
    Clomid 100mg/day next 10 days
    Clomid 50mg next 10 days

I prefer EQ and many other do to.

The most important thing is to have you diet to the last detail before you go on your cycle for maximum gains.

Work out: There is so many workouts out there that there is a lot to pick from. Try working out for 5 days with 2 days off.
    Each out of 5 days workout different body part: Chest, Back, Legs, Arms, Shoulders. Don't forget your cardio and don't overtrain.

Stick around the board man. You will learn a lot and you will be able to tell what you really want to do. Gather all information that you get and figure out what you want and what's best for you.

This is the best board out there and people here know what they are talking about. Ask questions, search, search and search agin and you will know a lot.

WELCOME TO THE BOARD again and enjoy your stay. Hope to see you around.
    Last edited by GenuinePL; 02-12-2002 at 10:32 AM.

Originally posted by Pete235
    Mind you, natural athletes can expect a gain of 5 maybe 10lbs per year IF everything is in line (diet training etc).
    Hey PETE. I don't know about that. I'm the living proof of it. I never took AS (I'm working on my cycle right now and I almost got everything to perfection). I gained 30 lbs in 4-5 months and my BF went from 16 to 12. I trained my ass off and ate a shit load.

How do you explain that.

I agree with GPL that you have some nice basic frame work to build from, but I really don't think you need AAS yet. You have nice muscle shape and are relativly lean...with a re-vamped diet (a good mix of protein/carbs/fats), and an adjusted training regime along with some basic supplimentation, I think you could put on 15-20lbs naturally over the next year or two.

The point is, AAS are potentially dangerous. Boards like this help to educate and inform and go a long way in preventing harm, but you have to have all the facts (good and bad) before going down that road. We talk about it nonchalantly every day here at AR but in reality, it is not something we take lightly. We can help with diet, training, suppliments and even cycles if that's your ultimate decision....just put some serious thought into it is all I'm saying.

Originally posted by GenuinePL

Hey PETE. I don't know about that. I'm the living proof of it. I never took AS (I'm working on my cycle right now and I almost got everything to perfection). I gained 30 lbs in 4-5 months and my BF went from 16 to 12. I trained my ass off and ate a shit load. How do you explain that.
    GPL...I would have to say that it was a combination of eating "properly" and training "intensly". What was your diet and exercise program like prior to that? Also, I assume you are still in that age group (19-26) which has high natural levels of test. Not trying to be a prick bro...but do a search on the effects of too much protein.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with Big Pete AAS are not required just yet bro, training and diet needs to be nailed first, you've achieve alot but there plenty you can do natural, I'm not saying don't do AAS thats your choice but I don't think you need to junp into a cycle yet, educate yourself and improve the diet and training and you will grow.

tHANKS FOR ALL OF THE INFO SO FAR GUYS

I would prefer not to do AS..as it does have dangers.

What supplements would you recommend??

Diet tips? I was really good at losing weight, but seem to suck putting muscle mass back on.

I have a buddy who says Im still to into eating low fat and not enough..He says I should just pig out and If I am working out like I currently do...He says I'll explode!! Your thoughts.

Go to the main board and check out our "Fitness Forum". We have Training, Diet and Suppliment forums. Use the search button (typing in ket words) and you will find a lot of helpful information. Post questions there and they will get answered Good luck brother...Oh yeah....Welcome!!!

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    i hate to be the one to dish out criticism here but seems everyone is just a little TOO appeasing to give you that kick in the ass to get on the right track... To me you need a good base first... no, don't touch AAS... give me some consistent training for the next year or two and show us your ability to pack on mass naturally before you step up to the plate... It's a very commendable job that you were able to lose 100lb of fat in 3 months of time.. now comes the hard part: building muscle... get 25 of those lbs back in muscle, and then think about anabolics...

I hope what I gave was a constructive criticism and not viewed as a flame... dun take my words as anything but fuel to stoke your fire....

john

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Welcome to the board bro !

You look like you have a great frame, and I commend you and your perseverance to be able to lose 100 lbs. That is an amazing feat.

Keep working hard, take the advice that Pete and others give ya and you will be on track.

OK.

So I have gotten alot of feedback and most of you think I should stay away from AS for now. IF I do..what should I try:

1-What kind of supplements (I am using protein of course) What else? Ive tried creatine before and it doesn't do anything for me.

2-Diet? How do I get over 200g of protein a day. It seems impossible?

3-I think my workout ethics are good and my program is solid. I am going to cut my 6th day, like most of you recommended.

4-Any other thoughts.

Brian

Originally posted by BiggerBri2002
    OK.
    So I have gotten alot of feedback and most of you think I should stay away from AS for now. IF I do..what should I try:

1-What kind of supplements (I am using protein of course) What else? Ive tried creatine before and it doesn't do anything for me.

2-Diet? How do I get over 200g of protein a day. It seems impossible?

3-I think my workout ethics are good and my program is solid. I am going to cut my 6th day, like most of you recommended.
    Regarding AS..."IF" you decide to do it, go to the main site and look under drug profiles. Research some of the drugs and try to find the ones that are condusive to what you wantto acomplish (relativly safe for beginners, effective, etc....) When you have an idea of what you might like to try come back and post a question in the steroid forum stating what you discovered and ask for
    guidence.

1- "IF" you are staying natural....creatine, glutamine, a good multi-vitamin, and whey protein...no need to get over complicated.

2- 8 egg whites, 2 chicken breasts, 1 portion of lean steak, 1 can of tuna spread out over the day yields roughly 150-170g of protein. You haven't even added protein found in other foods such as nuts, low fat milk products and the trace elements found in most carbs. On top of that 2 scoops of whey protein (1 morning, 1 evening) yields another 45-60g....just be smart with your food choices.

3- Good decision

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    You are looking good and have come a long way. Hit the weights Hard & Heavy, Eat Big but eat Right, I would do Cardio at least 3 days a week 30 mins. per day. I have been on the heavy side and know how hard it is.

Rocket

Hey,

Just wanted to ask you guys some questions about HGH.

I got a bud who is taking it alone with nothing else. It has done wonders for him in just about a month. He can't get any for me.(jerk wont share).

Can I do HGH alone without anything else?

He says it is the best thing with very little side effects? True? I have seen him get soooooo pumped sooooo fast.

Thoughts??????????

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    Man if you don't want to do AS then you really don't want to touch HGH. You should only use that stuff after AS amounts get too high. I think you need to focus on building naturally more. Everyone say you have great base and all but I think you can do a lot more muscle building naturally. If you did a cycle your body will change but I don't think you will get the results that you are looking for. I seen to many cycle results where people look pretty much the same only heavier or they still don't look like they work out much. That can be discouraging and you don't have to go through that. Like Pete say eat cleaner and maybe change your workout some. Muscle builds slow after the initial period so don't be dicouraged. Keep pushing and learning!

THANKS EMP!!!

I think I agree with you...I have changed my routine and am adjusting my diet this week. Found a great new store called Trader jOe's They have tons of low fat and HIGH PROTEIN food loading the shelves there. Got some great Lean Buffalo Burgers and low fat cheese for omelettes....lots of great stuff.

Im gonna stay natural for at least another year and will keep you all updated on my progress. I will post pics regularly and would love to get feedback from you guys.

ALSO....I really want to get my SHOULDERS BIG...Suggestions??

Thread Information