Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New female pics

VIXI is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocahontas
    Well I just joined today and I'm not sure how to get it. Wow VIXI is that you in your avatar? If it is you have beautiful skin tone.

Oh yeah, since I moved here it has rained at least half the time. Way to much rain in Houston. I miss California
    Oh yeah...my friends have told me how it's been storming...wait til it goes away...and the heat kicks in...my god it can be awful...great weather for gettin naked though!!..hope to talk alot more girlie...kisses...xxxSass

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Houston is too hot and humid during the summer, i lived there for the majority of my life, I have fond memories of kima, corpus, galveston and south padre though.

nsa
    Its the lighting in that part of my home, I also just started work the weekend before that pic, i work at the beach and wear only a bathing suit and im out in the sun for like 8 hours a day. But i definately look darker in that pic than i am.

nsa
    2 years and counting, since our freshman year in college. The only pics of us that i have are in the newspaper, from when i was in the papers about my injury, i'll try and scan them.

LM1332 Guest
    you should probably get someone to aprove you as a female member

tonight is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocahontas
    I'm not sure yet NSA. The reason I have come here is to learn as much as I can so I can take my training to the next level. I would like to talk to an experienced female about putting my cycle together

I'm not a female, but I'd like to comment. I think you look fine as you are but if you're set on taking a cycle, then do yourself a big favor and read Steroids 101 by Jeff Summers - he has a whole section in there just for females and has many female cycles laid out for you. This takes alot of the guess work out. A guy at my gym recommended it to me when I was thinking of starting and I can say what a help. It reviews each and every steroid and related substances with positive & negative effects. He does a good job letting the women know what stuff to avoid and what to take which can complement a cycle. And more importantly, he explains how to come off a cycle too. Another book to check out is Anabolics 2004 or Anabolics 2002, but those are more technical in nature. I think Steroids 101 did a good job of putting everything in everyday terms.
    Last edited by tonight; 06-03-2004 at 12:08 AM.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    In Houston here, if you want to have fun we can hang out some time. Hehehe... It depends who you know here if youw ant to have fun.

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    my god it can be awful...great weather for gettin naked though!!..hope to talk alot more girlie...kisses...xxxSass

VIXI thank you! Just thanks! hah. BTW Pocahontas you look right!

Later,

CC

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    Nice....

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    lookin awesome,keep up the good work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information