Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Inkman is offline Junior Member

My girlfriend... Dragonmona

Here is my pride and joy. She has made some amazing progress with her bodybuilding.. She use to be 185lbs 5' size 16+ back in 95. Met her 3 years ago and she had dropped down to 150lbs size 13. Now she is 137lbs size 3. Not much lbs difference but she has lost a **** load of fat and gained lots of muscle..check her before and after pics if you have not seen her before on the other boards. I post her alot

She is the one in the middle of the surfboard 1995

2nd pic taken last year on her 42 bday

last pics taken this Febuary.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My girlfriend... Dragonmona-1992crop.jpg   My girlfriend... Dragonmona-afterpic.jpg   My girlfriend... Dragonmona-1-18-04i8weeks.jpg   My girlfriend... Dragonmona-1-18-04calves8weeks.jpg  

Before you say it.. Yes I am a very lucky man

the_rebirth is offline Member
    tell her great job.. she looks great!!! your very lucky but ya allready know that!

~Ricky

jon rock is offline Associate Member
    looking very good ... That tv aint bad either.

Swellin Guest
    I see you you did like I mentioned....and posted her awesome transformation.

That should serve as motivation for others. Excellent work.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    She looks Excellent bro... Tell her keep at it

12345 is offline New Member
    You make a comment like this again and your gone-Pheedno

palequail is offline Banned
    wish i had a chick who liked to work out

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    nice bro her tatto is hot

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by 12345
    Are you sure thats not a man.

This is not a good way to make friends here newbie.Does this look like a friggen man to you?

Thanks to all the rest of you. I hope that she can be a positive role model for women in the same boat as her who gained lots of weight post birth and thought they would have to go thru life looking obese.. Ink
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My girlfriend... Dragonmona-profile0803.jpg  

Swellin Guest
    Asses like that do not grow on men. I can only hope that you were attempting to pay her a compliment based on the amount of muscle she is carrying.

Look who made a fool out of us. No info in the public profile...name is 12345.
    Just somebody playing smart ass. Possibly even one of your friends Inkman..just pulling your chain. Either that or I smell a banning.
    Last edited by Swellin; 03-02-2004 at 10:58 PM.

12345 is offline New Member
    she is very muscular, I personaly dont like that look on a women. But i know some of you dont want to say it but, yes she does have some manly features mainly her face and the muscles dont help. If i were to see her walking downt the street I would think that it was a man dressed as a woman.

Swellin Guest
    Why do I get the feeling that 12345 is on the way out the door?

Could it have anything to do with Pheedno lurking?

No comment, I really wanna say something but I'll keep it to myself.

she is very muscular, I personaly dont like that look on a women. But i know some of you dont want to say it but, yes she does have some manly features mainly her face and the muscles dont help. If i were to see her walking downt the street I would think that it was a man dressed as a woman.

How many of you can see that this gentleman is missing the whole point besides me? This is a wieght loss transformation story concerning someone in thier 40's changing thier entire body from head to toe. This is not about if you like your women with muscles or not or your personal tastes in women.It's about a womens life long struggle with obesity since she was 10 years old and over comming it plain and simple. And i totally disagree with you that she looks like a man in a dress. She just does not have the skinny tookpick legs that you are use too cause she does leg presss with 610.. How much do you press by the way??

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    What a transformation ! Tell her to keep up the hard work.

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    I think people get to into the threads and forget what the original post was about. It's critiquing of pictures. not an open discussion if women should be ripped or big. My personal opinion is that it looks like she put a lot of time and effort in. overall very good. A little work on the upper backside of the thighs (hamstrings) is needed. but, back/shoulders very nice. calves are bangin.

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    1234 get ur a$$ out the door----wow that rhymes

dangit is offline Member
    I think it's an awsome transformation. You're a lucky man to have a girl like that

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Asses like that do not grow on men. I can only hope that you were attempting to pay her a compliment based on the amount of muscle she is carrying.

Look who made a fool out of us. No info in the public profile...name is 12345.
    Just somebody playing smart ass. Possibly even one of your friends Inkman..just pulling your chain. Either that or I smell a banning.
    Swellin no way is he a friend of mine. They know better then to cap on my lady. Plus they have much respect for what she has achieved having known her. Later Ink

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    you cant even tell its the same person. thats a helluva a transformation. she must be very dedicated. good to see she put some of her dedication to lifting...AD

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    ****, thats a big ass tat! Anyways, she should be proud of her progress, or should I say transformation
    -Cy

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    Inkman.... how much weight did she gain after birth and how long did it take her to get to that condition?

btw.... im sure lots and lots of hard work went in to this and she and you should be very proud

ps... 610 on leg press... very good dragonmona, very very impressive

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Ink, from a fat man who knows what she's had to do and is still doing it...great transformation. Keep her motivated bro....life is so much better when the little lady is happy. She looks great.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    she looks great and congrats to her for sticking with it. keep up the good work and i wish i could find a girl that dedicated in the gym.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    wish i could find a girl that dedicated in the gym.
    Dont we all?

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    She looks gooooooood, very goooood. I like her tatu. You are lucky man, bro:-)

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    nice transformation...good for her. (and u 2!)

Quote Originally Posted by withoutd0ubt
    Inkman.... how much weight did she gain after birth and how long did it take her to get to that condition?

btw.... im sure lots and lots of hard work went in to this and she and you should be very proud

ps... 610 on leg press... very good dragonmona, very very impressive

Hmm I think she went up to 185 while she was pregnant. Several years later say in 99 she lost 20lbs with weight watchers and kept it off till we met in 2001 and then when she confided in me that she want to look hard and lean and strong and lose even more bodyfat I taught her everything I knew about bodybuilding. Soon she was down to 123lbs and then she wanted to add muscle. Did a few cycles with winnie, t3 and clen . Fast acting Deca low doses and the she started to put on some muscle. Going from 123lbs to 147lbs but remaining the same dress size was remarkable to witness. So all in all it's been about 5 years since she started to lose the weight and only 3 of those years has she been bb. Now her current cycle is Nutropin AQ HGH 3 iu's a day and clen and t3. She has been on now for about 4 months and she plans to run it a full year cycling the t3 and clen on and off of course.Just gotta love a women that does not mind poking herself in the ass.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    awesome - she looks like that and is in her 40s? amazing - very thick but very feminine - nice!

and 12345 - If I ever see another complaint about you, its goodbye - I dont want that crap on AR

palequail is offline Banned
    I agree...you got to be a big ****en idiot to talk about someones girl like that...if I met you in person I would knock you out just for talkinabout a girl like that and I don't even know Inkman at all....

Thanks for watching my back bros...Mostly all good people here who understand how much work and dedication it takes to change life long bad habits and change thier physique. Will post some more when my gf hits 5 months on her GH cycle... Take care.. Inkman

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    She should be very proud of her transformation. She looks great. Keep us posted on her progress.

dane is offline Junior Member
    man, I wish i had calves like that

TitansFan is offline New Member

Inkman

First let me say she is hot, very lucky to have a woman that works out.She has totally changed her body which takes total dedication to do that.
    Started a change myself jan 2004 and seeing threads like this inspires me to keep on working to my goal.. thanks

TitansFan

Tank010101 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkman
    Hmm I think she went up to 185 while she was pregnant. Several years later say in 99 she lost 20lbs with weight watchers and kept it off till we met in 2001 and then when she confided in me that she want to look hard and lean and strong and lose even more bodyfat I taught her everything I knew about bodybuilding. Soon she was down to 123lbs and then she wanted to add muscle. Did a few cycles with winnie, t3 and clen . Fast acting Deca low doses and the she started to put on some muscle. Going from 123lbs to 147lbs but remaining the same dress size was remarkable to witness. So all in all it's been about 5 years since she started to lose the weight and only 3 of those years has she been bb. Now her current cycle is Nutropin AQ HGH 3 iu's a day and clen and t3. She has been on now for about 4 months and she plans to run it a full year cycling the t3 and clen on and off of course.Just gotta love a women that does not mind poking herself in the ass.
    Inkman, Can you do me a favor and check my thread in the steroid picture forum. I have some questions regarding Nutropin AQ to ask you. Thanks dude, oh by the way... awsome transformation dude... absolutley awsome :-) congrats!

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Dayum that girl is tough looking!!!

VIXI is offline Female Member
    awesome that she was able to make that kind of change in her life...got nothing but admiration for that kind of dedication....and wow...just being able to sit through that tattoo...a well earned canvas!!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    inkman, i'm quite envious, i only hope that my gf can become that dedicated....lucky man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information