KINGLYON8801 is offline New Member

New Member Here!!

OK JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF. I AM 18YRS OLD, HAVE BEEN TRAINING FOR ALMOST 3YRS NOW AND 1.5YRS SEROUIS. I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OVER AT BLOODSWEATSTEEL.COM FOR ABOUT 7 OR 8 MONTHS. I AM NEW BUT NOT NEW TO THE GAME. I AM PLANNING MY 1ST CYCLE IN MAY, AFTER MY 19TH BIRTHDAY. HOPE I CAN BE OFF ASSISTANCE. I KNOW MY SHIT ON STEROIDS , TRAINING, AND DIETING. HOPE TO BE OF HELP. HERE ARE MY STATS

HEIGHT: 6'1"
    WEIGHT: 225LBS
    BF%: 11.5-12%
    TRAINING EXPERIENCE: 2.5-3YRS
    BENCH 350x2
    SQUAT: 475x4
    DEADLIFT: 330x4
    *WILL BE TAKING MEASUREMENTS NEXT WK. WILL POST THEM
    ALSO WILL POST A PIC ASAP!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard KingLyon!

Look forward to your input here on the AR board!

Those are some good stats for your age...

potent is offline Junior Member
    nice bench bro

ptbyjason Guest
    welcome to AR bro

Grocho is offline Associate Member
    Dude, welcome to the board. How about a pic?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    18 and looking to do steroids jeez too young bro I,m not going to tell you why if your a clever guy you already know that was a typing error right? lol

Welcome to the board bro good to have you

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Thumbs up

Welcome aboard Your Majesty !

Dome is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the house of madness!
    Enjoy ur stay

Get some pics up.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Bro!

Rocket

WELL BILLY BOY, I HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR A WHILE. I HAVE HAD ALOT OF HELP FROM VETERANS & SOME PRO'S. THEY ALL BACK ME UP. WELL MY BODY HAS BEEN DONE FOR ABOUT A YR. I HAVE ONLY GAINED 5LBS IN THE LAST 5 MONTHS. SO IT IS NOW TIME TO UP THE SCALE. I HAVE DONE MY RESEARCH AND HAVE ALOT OF INTELLIGENT GUYS BACKING MY UP ON THIS. 19-21 IS THE TYPICAL TIME FOR A MALE TO STOP DEVELOPING.

Project X is offline New Member
    WElcome BRo

soul shaker Guest
    19 to 21 is not the time when males stop developing. i put on over 60 pounds naturally in less than a year when i was in that age range because i learned how to diet. 19 to 21 is the peak of natural testosterone but that has nothing to do with growing.
    ss

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Nice stats dude, but i'm gonna have to agree with others that 19 is a bit too young. I'm also 19, and i've decided to wait till i'm 21. I've got 2 years training. But, from the way you sound, it's as if you've decided to do this 100%. Well, I hope you changed your mind, but either way, good luck and welcome to the board.

OK YES 19YRS OLD MAY BE YOUNG, BUT I HAVE MY REASONING. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A FAST DEVELOPER. WHEN I WAS A FRESHMAN IN HIGH SCHOOL I BECAME AIMINIC (SORRY CANT SPELL) BUT ANYWAYS MY BODY HAS A PROBLEM PRODUCING IRON AND TESTOSTERONE . I USE TO GET TEST SHOTS FROM MY DOC, BUT IT GOT TO EXPENSIVE NOW THAT I AM IN COLLEGE. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM SINCE I WAS 8 YRS OLD. EVEN THOUGH HE IS AGAINST STEROIDS HE HAS BEEN HELPING ME RESEARCH AND ALTHOUGH HE WON'T PRESCRIBE ME TO THEM I HAVE HIS SUPPORT, BECAUSE OF BY BODY'S DEVELOPMENT. HE HAS ALSO SAID HE WILL HELP ME MONITOR MY RESULTS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE LIKE BLOOD PRESSURE, HEART, LIVER, BLOOD TO MAKE SURE I AM SAFE. SO IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM I WAS GOING TO WAIT UNTIL I AM 21 OR 22, BUT I HAVE THE SUPPORT OF A LISCENSCED PHYSICIAN.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro no flame here but the CAPS they do my head and eyes in do me a favour and quit using them I feel like you blasting your msg through a fog horn.

If you think you are ready to do AAS its upto you anything we say won,t change your mind so be lucky and be careful

Thanks Billy Boy is this better for you. Well like I said before i wouldn't do it if I didn't have support from veterans and especially my physician. I haven't made up my mind yet i am more like 75% sure, but there is always the other road. This is my other option, and i think just maybe I will go with it. My doc said that maybe what i can do is this. THis will help me with my test production, but not eliminate what little natural test prod. I have.
    ok this is how it is going to be. the 1st 4 wks i will be taking sust250 250mg each wk, then after that i will be taking 250mg every other wk. for 8 wks. then 1 month off and then 250mg every month. My doctor told me that it wont have side effects because of the low doses, it will just help with my test production and not eliminate my natural test level. What do u think.

oh ya i will be taking clomid during the month off. then when i go to 250mg every month i will run it for 6 months, and go off for 1 month. do this until i am 21 or so. it is a cheaper way then test therapy. so i think maybe just maybe this is the road i will take, and wait until i am atleast 21. he knew a guy that was 26 that took 250mg test & 200mg deca a month and it helped him greatly. in 6 months he put on 25lbs, and dropped bf from 18% to 12%

Thread Information