BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Posting my Before Pics Here as Well...

And it's with some reluctance that I do so to be honest with you guys. I would have been happy if I wasn't terribly lean, but starting with some good muscularity going into the cycle, or if I didn't have much muscularity but was nice and lean and could build on that. It appears to me I'm sort of neither - not a lot of leanness and not a lot of muscularity either. I mean, i'm not *unhappy* with the pictures by a longshot, but they do have me questioning whether I'm at a level where i "deserve" to stick myself with hormones.

At any rate, I'll copy and paste my self critique from the cycle journal (which you can follow in my signature link...it's gonna be prop and fina).

*a nice small waist for someone six feet tall and some change and having gone as heavy as the 260's in the past.
    *Serratus always seem to "pop" even when I'm not too lean...
    *I've always liked my shoulders
    *HORRIBLE, disgusting biceps
    *chest is coming along, but still a weak spot.
    *VERY high lats which I'm killing myself trying to get to fill out.
    *an overall symmetry I guess, but if everything is somewhat lacking a bit, it's technically symmetry but not the kind I want

Anyway, critiques, suggestions, feedback....should I even realistically be cycling, or should I put some more time in first? I'm going to finish this one since i started it....but for future planned cycles should I "pay my dues" some more first???

EDIT: any guesses at bodyfat? I"m guessing 13 or so?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Posting my Before Pics Here as Well...-dietcheck1.jpg   Posting my Before Pics Here as Well...-dietcheck2.jpg   Posting my Before Pics Here as Well...-dietcheck3.jpg   Posting my Before Pics Here as Well...-dietcheck4.jpg   Posting my Before Pics Here as Well...-dietcheck5.jpg  

barbarian is offline Banned
    lookin lean as hell...cant wait to see after pics

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    looking good for the summer bro just eat a lotta clean food and lift real heavy weight and you will fill out in no time

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    You look great, bro. I'd guess your BF at 10-11%. I'm at 12-13%--you don't look like you have as much fat on you as I do.

Best of luck with the cycle!

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Look like you got a good base, good luck with the cycle bro!

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I would guess your body fat is around 9-10%...you have a solid frame so far. Just add some good clean bulk to it and you will be set. Keep up that work bro.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'd think you bf is closer to 10%........ Look good bro....... Good luck on the cycle!

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    My guess on BF would be around 8 to 9% you look pretty lean.....I would be looking
    to add some good mass now if I were you.

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    eat right and train hard..patience is key...good luck

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    looking lean bro-ready for summer,good work bro.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking lean big green. What is your weight in the pic? Can't wait to see the after pics.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Best of luck on your cycle! You look not only look great, butI agree with everyone you look lean as hell!!! You are going to explode!!!! Best of luck bro, your making me jealous!

palequail is offline Banned
    Lookin good Big Green....lean as hell I think.....what weight you at right now???

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    Looks good, just keep up the intensity!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for all the feedback all....to be honest, I am not sure what I weight right now and I don't really want to know. In the past, efforts at leaning out and/or bulking up were sabotaged by the fact that I am extremely body dysmorphic and tend to get into this diametric struggle of sorts between two extremes: the number on the scale and the way I look. While bulking, I would love seeing the scale climb as high 265 or so, but would literally become disgusted with the loss of definition. Efforts to reclaim definition by leaning would make me happier with the way I looked, but I'd become frustrated and even distressed when the scale dropped below 235 or so.

For the first time, I've elected to abandon the scale unless there's an emergency of sorts (feel I'm not losing, or losing too much...anything like that) and utilize it only as a necessity so that it can't sabotage my goals by playing those mind tricks on me.

Keep in mind, as well, the point of my training right now is to look somewhat "less than bodybuilder"...as it was put to me quite well by the extremely well-versed individual helping me through this, I need to look slightly more muscular than what you might see in an abercrombie ad, but less muscular than and "wide" than that which would be considered by the average person as a 'bodybuilder' or 'overly-muscley'. I'm not sure what I think of that and how I'll hold up, but I am using it as an opportunity to go into this winter as lean AND full as I can be combination wise so that my bulking endeavors can be clean, efficient and VERY productive.

Thread Information