MORE PICS-the infamous anteriordeltoid

You might remember me from that crazy thread last month. I'm just posting some new pictures taken of me from yesterday.

I'm in the 7th week of the test cycle. Still on very very low dosage. (about 300 mgs a week). i'm up at around 215 lbs now.

Muscles are really starting to round out and thicken more and more, which is a great "offseason" feeling...but one thing i notice, my waist which has gone from 31 inches to probably a 34. NO GOOD. however, leaning up and getting cut for me was never hard, within 1-2 weeks my entire body transforms. This is why i'm not going too crazy about my midsection being a little bigger.

I also tried 2 weeks where I hit a muscle twice a day...heavy weight in the morning, light weight at night...in those two weeks, i had guys at the gym who laughed at my idea and told me i was overtraining. In that week, i gained 6 pounds. As time goes on, I really start to realize there is no such thing as overtraining. JUST UNDER EATING. The same guys that tell me I was overtraining are the same ones who have not changed there bodies in 5 years.

here are my pictures.....KEEP IN MIND, THE FIRST PICTURE ON THE LINK IS FROM 1 YEAR AGO, TO SEE PROGRESS.

PICS--> http://www.worldisround.com/articles/71551/index.html

thanks for looking gentlemen
    Last edited by anteriordeltoid; 09-04-2004 at 12:44 PM.

thickmass is offline Member
    I respect you mate because you don't wrap your responses in Political Correctness. If a guy has f**ked up you tell him.

You have also found the truth about test. that huge doses don't equate to huge gains, just bigger swings between on and off season.

Looking HUGE

jesse_james is offline Member
    thas great progress, its made me realise tha u dnt need megadoses to grow, i usually feel the more gear the bigger ull be

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    300 a week however is lower than HRT, and will probably only serve to surpress your natural test and not yield much back return wise.

Just a thought.

Pics look good, although you could change it from "panorama" to "portrait" as it seems you are standing about 40 feet away.

~SC~

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    IMO you look better in the first pic, the older one, i prefer the cut clean look, u look very cut and seem to have less BF int he first. Maybe just the pics in the second one?

messy UK...yes, i look more cut in the first picture from 1 year ago. but i was a skinny little twirp, weighed 170 pounds. with a t-shirt on, i looked like the average joe. but now, i've loaded on 40 pounds since that picture, and if i decide to lean up now, i will at least have a decent amount of muscle to work with. but i know its not time to diet and lean up yet, i'm 19 years old and i want to build a big, strong base and get as much muscle and bodyweight as i can. kind of like arnold's way...if you ever look at pictures of arnold through his teenage years (like 15-21), as each year passed, he just concentrated on obtaining as much size and thickness as he could. it wasn't until the 70's when arnold starting fine tuning everything.

thanks -anterior

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Your back is lookin really thick bro

Redz122 is offline Associate Member
    First and foremost, EXCELLENT job. Your progress has been amazing and your fervor for training definetly shines from your hardearned physique.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anteriordeltoid
    messy UK...yes, i look more cut in the first picture from 1 year ago. but i was a skinny little twirp, weighed 170 pounds. with a t-shirt on, i looked like the average joe. but now, i've loaded on 40 pounds since that picture, and if i decide to lean up now, i will at least have a decent amount of muscle to work with. but i know its not time to diet and lean up yet, i'm 19 years old and i want to build a big, strong base and get as much muscle and bodyweight as i can. kind of like arnold's way...if you ever look at pictures of arnold through his teenage years (like 15-21), as each year passed, he just concentrated on obtaining as much size and thickness as he could. it wasn't until the 70's when arnold starting fine tuning everything.

thanks -anterior
    yea cool man it wasnt meant as a flame or anything, just saying. In the first pose are you just tensing up or are you doing something to bring out ure muscles, an exercise or whatever. good pose

UK...thanks for asking...that first pose is the classic Kevin Levrone pose. He mastered it. I'm not tensed up at all in that pose, because the object of the pose is to show the width of the shoulders , and overall upper body mass. It's not like Lou Ferrigno's most muscular, where he just tenses up to show all the striations and vascularity.

Here's a picture of Levrone doing it himself....he's a freak

http://groups.msn.com/nb8ki/kevinlev...o&PhotoID=1643
    Last edited by anteriordeltoid; 08-29-2004 at 03:19 PM.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    nice progress anterior, thats a great improvement for only being a year

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    you look great bro keep up the hard work

biff is offline Associate Member
    What do you think you bf percent now that looks great thats what id like to look like your not fat by any means but your not insanely shredded theres nothin wrong with being shredded i just like the look you have right now. How much weight have you gained from juice alone u said the pic was a yrs difference and you were 170 in the 1st pic so you must have gained some of that between the 1st pic and up to the time ou started the cycle.

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member
    Man, you're looking great. I think one of the keys to your progress is that you started out fairly muscular and thick, considering your weight. You're on your way to being freaky huge. Good luck.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    300 a week however is lower than HRT, and will probably only serve to surpress your natural test and not yield much back return wise.

Just a thought.

Pics look good, although you could change it from "panorama" to "portrait" as it seems you are standing about 40 feet away.

~SC~

actually swole depending on your docl it isnt. i was only getting 100mg/week from my doc.that **** was horrible. shut me down hardcore

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    actually swole depending on your docl it isnt. i was only getting 100mg/week from my doc.that **** was horrible. shut me down hardcore
    you did a HRT at 22??

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Big thumbs up. You look farking great!

What type of test are we talking?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    you did a HRT at 22??

yeah. problem with my pituitary gland. caused some massive prolactin and hypogonadism. didnt help that i was on fina also.

BIFF- 30 of the 40 pounds i have put on since last year's picture have come natural. The other 10 came from this first cycle i'm still on.
    I trained that entire year down in college in a gym that was probably the size of your living room. I trained heavy, i trained light, sometimes heavy fast, light fast, heavy slow, everything. I just concentrated on getting maximum muscle stimulation.

But the main reason I gained all that was from eating. Lots of red meat (sometimes 2 pounds a day), lots of carbs, rice, pasta, potatoes...i basically ate until i felt sick.

Pork Chop- I started 300 mgs of Test 400 each week starting July 15...and on august 20th, I switched to Sustanon . Still at 300 mgs a week. Just switched to get a different test blend in my system.

***by the way, i added some more pictures in the link....
    http://www.worldisround.com/articles/70079/index.html
    Last edited by anteriordeltoid; 08-30-2004 at 03:37 PM.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    thats not alot of test.
    your diet, training and genetic are working big time man.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Nice Progress...you are big as a house!

Rocket

BrLifter17 is offline Junior Member
    somebody's gettin big. be interesting to see how you keep growing on that

some more pictures i took last night (sep 1).

http://www.worldisround.com/articles/71551/index.html

currently 212-215 lbs. at nighttime

****in thick bro! Your quads look great, back is huge man. You're packin on some real size. If i were to say that anything is lagging (nothing stands out to an extreme) But I would say that traps need some work and chest a little. But like I said.. you're lookin real good.

i'm working very hard on upper chest, as this is the most important part in building a great chest. i see too many guys out there with overdeveloped lower pecs and underdevloped upper pecs, making their chests look droopy.

but about my traps...thats weird that u say that,because everyone always told me my traps were a good point in my upper body. take a look at the most muscular pose, that's the one where they really come out.
    here's a link to the picture.. http://www.worldisround.com/articles/71551/photo5.html

Ah, I missed that picture, i guess it was the way I looked at one of the other pics. Lookin great bro.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Wow, u look great. Very nice shape. I love the trap pic. I cant wait to meet you, i mean see you in a few years .

those are even more impressive. i want what he's having
    wood floors look good too

Quote Originally Posted by BrLifter17
    those are even more impressive. i want what he's having
    wood floors look good too

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    SwoleCat,
    What you've written above is incorrect. HRT tends to be in the range of 100mg-200mg per week of a long lasting ester of testosterone such as cypionate or enanthate . It can go as high as 400mg per week, but anything over 200mg is rare.

Furthermore, 200mg per week of a long lasting ester of testosterone is more than twice the amount of testosterone the body produces naturally. 100mg per week is closer to the normal natrual.

What you've written is a myth that keeps getting repeated. If you want more information, look here:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...highlight=myth

Quote Originally Posted by anteriordeltoid
    You might remember me from that crazy thread last month. I'm just posting some new pictures taken of me from yesterday.

I'm in the 7th week of the test cycle. Still on very very low dosage. (about 300 mgs a week). i'm up at around 215 lbs now.

PICS--> http://www.worldisround.com/articles/71551/index.html
    Anteriordeltoid,
    It's great to see someone make such awesome gains on low doses. I'm very happy to see this.

Congratulations!

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    looking great... u said u were on week 7... how many weeks is your cycle total?

volcom stone is offline Banned
    its not as hard to look big when your that short.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom stone
    He's 5'8" and about 215 lbs. 5'8" is not short.

is this test only? what kind of test?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom stone
    Why don't you post your pics a$$hole? this is a positive critique forum.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    SwoleCat,
    What you've written above is incorrect. HRT tends to be in the range of 100mg-200mg per week of a long lasting ester of testosterone such as cypionate or enanthate. It can go as high as 400mg per week, but anything over 200mg is rare.
    I have to agree I'm on 100mg a week

JohnnyB

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Excellent Job Bro, altough you are young and i do condone AS use in anyone that young i must applaude you on going with low doses, so many people think more is better...it's sickenning...you have made some great progress Bro keep it up...and good luck in the future...XXL

juice hoe- my cycle will end next week, which will make it 9 weeks. but, i have enough test left to get to 10 weeks, but i might stop at 9. going to take 5,000 iu of hcg and clomid after.

brlifter- yea, test only. the first 4 weeks i used test 400 by denkall, and the past 4 weeks, i have been on sustanon by organon in 250 mg amps. the reason i switched from the test 400 to the sust was because the test400 was f-ckin garbage. it had very anabolic effects, but at the same time, it produced flu-like symptons and constant fatigue, along with a piercing soreness at the site of injection. basically, as soon as i made the transition to sustanon, i felt like a new man.

volcom- if 5'8" is real short to you, you must be 7 feet tall. i'm the same height as all my friends and usual guys i see around town.

xxl-thanks man

Thread Information