mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

checking in/ down from 232 now flux 225-224

around 233-232 here
    I think this was march going into april I went a whole 20 week with out doing any cardio what so ever and finally broke 230.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails checking in/ down from 232 now flux 225-224-pic00012.jpg   checking in/ down from 232 now flux 225-224-pic14.jpg  

weight yesterday @ 224

I think I'm a little dehydrated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails checking in/ down from 232 now flux 225-224-pic1.jpg   checking in/ down from 232 now flux 225-224-pic3.jpg   checking in/ down from 232 now flux 225-224-pic4.jpg   checking in/ down from 232 now flux 225-224-pic5.jpg   checking in/ down from 232 now flux 225-224-pic6.jpg  

Trying to flex harder... but feeling like **** with allergies
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails checking in/ down from 232 now flux 225-224-pic8.jpg  

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    around 233-232 here
    I think this was march going into april I went a whole 20 week with out doing any cardio what so ever and finally broke 230.
    Dear MMonster25,

Mind if I call you Monster, now? 'Cause that's what you are at friggin' 233 lbs.!

I have a few things to say to you:
    1. Congratulations.
    2. D*mn nice work.
    3. Hmmm, someone's been workin' his butt off in and out of the gym.

Looks like you really worked hard on the areas people mentioned the last time you posted pics. You're bigger; yet you're more defined than in your previous pic showing. Your chest is coming along well.

How're the wheels doing? Still growing them?

These pics are examples of the changes that can be made when one is focused.

A Friendly reminder: Monster, please avoid stepping on the tiny people at your gym. Thank you.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 05-27-2004 at 09:42 AM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    thick bro, real thick!

Someone took a little vacation from AR and came back just to make us all jealous, faulker!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Whats up brah??? Lookin' phenomenal as always... that's pretty flippin lean for 232...

thx old bros

B8K, Ha-ha thx bro... I'll post some wheels. I'm still working on those critiques from you and others. Incline flies and press are my staple during chest now. I'm still not where I want to be upper chest wise but it’s coming along. I'm feeling some maturity happening. Thx again and I have to say you've been a good motivator to me and the whole board

Abs, well I've finally posted again... it’s your turn. I know, your waiting until you've accomplished what your goals. I think I'm close to my intermediate of 225 @ 6% only I believe I'm more at 9-10% BF, I'll find out and post it.

War dog, last I heard you climbed Mt. 260. Any truth to it I forgot. I'll look it up I've just been busy as hell. My goal of 230 sits in a shadow until I bulk up to 240 I truly believe. Semper Fi you huge mofo

great job bro, I'm down from 265 to about 240 ish now and I am not as lean as you at all. It seems that you lack in the chest the exact same way as I do, just can't get that curvature in the lower pecs, it's a biotch aint it, how old are you by the way? I am trying to get a balance here from your progress to mine. You have given me something to strive for. Again GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx bro, you look huge in your avatar. I just turned 28 in Feb. I believe I had some water weight at 233 but didn't feel real bloated at all. I think my base is finally at 225. I'm going to eventually bulk to 240 but I want to stay lean up to October and trying to gain 2 or 3 pounds until then.

You look alot taller than me though and your back has much more mass. I'm 5'11 shinking to 5'10. Some how the doc got me at 5'11 again. Well... I was measuring with a fabric tape at home on a wall but I dont feel 5'11. thx again

Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    great job bro, I'm down from 265 to about 240 ish now and I am not as lean as you at all. It seems that you lack in the chest the exact same way as I do, just can't get that curvature in the lower pecs, it's a biotch aint it, how old are you by the way? I am trying to get a balance here from your progress to mine. You have given me something to strive for. Again GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, looking great, big.....and lean, looks like that hard work paid off, keep it up.

rujulus is offline Junior Member
    Great job bro, your hard work definitely shows

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Looking HUGE!

dodah23 is offline New Member
    testsubject who is the girl in your avatar? wow!

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Trying to flex harder... but feeling like **** with allergies
    nice job...

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    sickness

knukklehead is offline New Member
    look great man! im working to look as thick as you!

The Mudman I see you as well as myself have not changed our avatar.
    Thx bros, I see a lot of new names. glad to see the growth at what use to be AR. I've been chained to a desk at work and literally have to workout when I can. I get home so late sometimes my chest & back work out might be push-ups and barbell rows. I'll do sets of 50 push ups until I get to 4 or 5 hundred.
    Not gonna quit training, they'll have to shoot me in the head first. I've been seriously lacking on the legs but when I get home I'll post my get away stick status.

bjayg is offline Member
    your one big Texan, great shots bro. Keep pumpin.........

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    looking bad ass, congrats

Is that you in your avatar. If it is then "yikes" friggin ripped tank bro

Quote Originally Posted by bjayg
    your one big Texan, great shots bro. Keep pumpin.........

wheels

here's the get away sticks. I haven't hit them hard in over a month because I had a little lower back trouble

[QUOTE=BASK8KACE]Dear MMonster25,

How're the wheels doing? Still growing them?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails checking in/ down from 232 now flux 225-224-pic1.jpg   checking in/ down from 232 now flux 225-224-pic2.jpg  

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    ****...lookin good man!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    You're legs look good, bro. Excellent cut work.

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Lookin' huge and solid bro! Awsome progress.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    You look awsome and your dedication shows for sure. I am very envious 5'11'' and weigh as much as me at 6'2'' I guess to look like you I would have to be in the 240-250 range I better get pump'n

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Yeah dude you are big as ****, and lean too. D*mn i hope i am that lean when im at that weight.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. I have two friends doing the NPC, Texas Championships in Houston in July. I'm kinda dieting down with them just not as extreme. My class reunion is in August too... So you know, gotta look sharp for that superficial blast from tha past bullshet.

Yeah I think you taller guys have it harder. I have long muscle bellies and I really need at least 20 inch arms to look right I believe. Because of my wide frame my arms get dwarfed a little… My arms in the very top pic are right under 18.5” and now they’re 17.25”. I'm working on chest like a madman but I have to be careful and keep my legs and arms growing other wise the spider effect will start to show. I'm not trying to compete in BB but just be big like the Rock, ya know...
    thx again for the comments. I will try harder to improve by adding more lean mass before my next bulk in October.

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    You look awsome and your dedication shows for sure. I am very envious 5'11'' and weigh as much as me at 6'2'' I guess to look like you I would have to be in the 240-250 range I better get pump'n

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    War dog, last I heard you climbed Mt. 260. Any truth to it I forgot. I'll look it up I've just been busy as hell. My goal of 230 sits in a shadow until I bulk up to 240 I truly believe. Semper Fi you huge mofo
    Actually I bulked up to 278 at my highest... felt like a bulldozer but it just got to be too much dam weight brah... hard on the knees and moving around at work. I am back to cutting down again and just fighting to keep up my strength. Been doing a lot of cardio and cutting calories... I started taking some Proviron to help keep natural androgen levels elevated while trying to drop weight (read cardio and a caloric defecit can lower androgen levels as the body attempts to become more effecient by lowering metabolism boosting LBM) - ever done that before? I was also considering running a low dose TE...

palequail is offline Banned
    You look awesome. I like the vascularity in your arms...

I will be bulking to 240 in October. I find my ankles and feet have problems the heavier I get. My wife tells me is becasue I got girl ankles but I know its the stress & low blood flow. Knees haven't bothered me that bad. I cant sprint at all, but I am going to try power walking. I read in this issue of Flex that Dorian power walked for his cardio during his bulking as he got heavier.

If your right about the higher cardio and lower caloric intake then my little thoery of your better off being on cycle while dieting. And if you were going to be off or doing a low dose it would be best to do so during your bulk. Otherwise you need to include your diet down as apart of your over all cycle bulk/leaning. I say minimum 40weeks. IMO

I would most definately take at least 3 hundred mg of test if you feel a low libido or sluggish metabloism. My bulk this year consisted of 400mg of T400 for 20weeks. I've done 250mg a week for 20 weeks and felt great but that was my idea of HRT. And my diet was good

I wonder if Doc M would have any input about the lower androgen levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Actually I bulked up to 278 at my highest... felt like a bulldozer but it just got to be too much dam weight brah... hard on the knees and moving around at work. I am back to cutting down again and just fighting to keep up my strength. Been doing a lot of cardio and cutting calories... I started taking some Proviron to help keep natural androgen levels elevated while trying to drop weight (read cardio and a caloric defecit can lower androgen levels as the body attempts to become more effecient by lowering metabolism boosting LBM) - ever done that before? I was also considering running a low dose TE...

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    WOW, you are definitely a monster! very thick bro. excellent job

Thread Information