Thread: Before Pics

D-Termined2GROW is offline New Member

Before Pics

Hey Guys Im a Newbie.... Turned on to this site by a friend. I just started my first cycle one week ago. Im hoping to make some good gains. Here are the before's. The After's should come in 10 weeks or so. Feel free to flame away... I want to know whats lacking and whats overbearing. Id love some feedback.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before Pics-before-006.jpg   Before Pics-before-007-new.jpg   Before Pics-before-016-new.jpg   Before Pics-before-015.jpg  

Oh By the way..... My stats are 19 YO 6'3 215 lbs.

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Hey Nice big base(215 though?) to stack some muscle on.....You should be lookin large after the cycle friend

What are you running this cycle? I presume test....anything else?

Hit them arms hard, biceps may be lacking, just as mine are.......now I hit them hard evey other day.......Mine started small because in lifting for football I never needed biceps..Anyways best of luck and keep us updated.

DD

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Dude,

I know its too late now but you should not have started AS at 19...way too young. You have tons of natural potential (and tons of your own testosterone ) right now.

Anyway...you have a nice lean and cut base...just eat and workout hard. I am sure you will get LARGE.

But after this cycle....try not to use any AS for the next several years.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Termined2GROW
    Hey Guys Im a Newbie.... Turned on to this site by a friend. I just started my first cycle one week ago. Im hoping to make some good gains. Here are the before's. The After's should come in 10 weeks or so. Feel free to flame away... I want to know whats lacking and whats overbearing. Id love some feedback.
    Looks like you already have minimum of 2 years weight experience so far... big frame means 213 lbs on you looks like 160 lbs on a 5 ft 10 inch dude... looks tight and lean... everything seems to be in proper purportion, good foundation to grow on, just keep up what you are doing... by the time you are 25 years you'll probably be 240+ lbs and still lean....

Thanks for the replies everyone.... I know it doesnt look much like 215! but thats what the scale tells me.... Actually I gained a few in the past week to put me at around 218. I guess thats what being 6'3 does to you. Im trying to pack on the muscle, so I don't look like I weigh 160. Hopefully my diet and this cycle will do just that.
    my cycle is like this... Im not sure if Im writing this correctly so help me out if theres a better way......

week1 300mg Deca once
    week2-10 600mg Deca every week
    week2-10 50mg prop E3D
    week2-10 200mg test E3D

Quake is offline Member
    I agree with BiggerBri, you are too young to be doing the juice, you don't need to, you've got so much natural testo still going around your body you'd get big anyway, and what you might do is damage your potential by doing it at such a young age. Try taking natural testo pre-cursors such as Royal Jelly if you want to add supps. Encourage your natural testo levels, don't inhibit them!!!!

bjayg is offline Member
    no flame but everything is going to need work. 19 and on test big mistake bro, you are taking a great natural test level at 19 and adding test, big mistake. i'm didnt start test to about a year ago and i'm 29. good luck don't be in a rush be consistant and the muscle will be there without the juice at your age.
    Last edited by bjayg; 06-18-2004 at 12:52 PM.

Well.... Ive started and we'll see what happens... after this cyc Ill probably take it easy for a while. thanks again.

is 19 years to 20 that big of a diff? I read posts on 20 YO dudes that never get **** for doing juice.... how come I get so much? I was more looking for detailed critiques on my body... not guilt trips about doing juice... I understand the concern, but Ive done the research, I know the consequences, and its a decision Ive made for myself. So thanks again for the responses, but theyre really not what I was looking for.

bjayg is offline Member
    is 19 years to 20 that big of a diff? I read posts on 20 YO dudes that never get **** for doing juice.... how come I get so much? I was more looking for detailed critiques on my body... not guilt trips about doing juice... I understand the concern, but Ive done the research, I know the consequences, and its a decision Ive made for myself. So thanks again for the responses, but theyre really not what I was looking for.
    did'nt mean to make you feel bashed bro, but I didnt start till I was 28. as far as critique you look really light in every area. depending what you want to look like you can almost double your body weight in muscle mass. everything looks balanced just need to add a lot more size eat, eat, and eat some more.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    if u are gona do better do it right. u need to run the test at least equal to or higher than the Deca (reccomended)

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    adding to what w rballs said, the prop needs to be run ed and if not, then at leat eod because of its short half life, and up the other test or lower the deca . Deca has a tendency to shut you down so you need more test to help prevent this. Also, you need to run the test a couple weeks longer than the deca.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Oh By the way..... My stats are 19 YO 6'3 215 lbs.
    19 YO is to yong bro - you are trading away later potential for some quick results now. You are still growing - even though you may not fell like it - and your HTPA axix has not yet setled into stady stae from puberty - even though you may not fell like it and disagre.

If I were you Id hold off for a coupe more years.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    i agree with Bri.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    well 19 is too young,but you've started and im sure your not going to stop. your going to gain some qual weight just make sure your diet,training,rest r in ck. good luck.

I find it hard to trust people that can't spell half the words they write HaHa just messin around but thanks for the replies I'll keep it all in mind. I've already said it but Ill say it again. I'ts a decision I've made so all of the "19's too young" are opinions, because you're never "Old Enough" to do steroids ... Theyre illegal, remember. This is not what I was asking. I didn't say... "Im 19 YO am I old enough to do roids?" all I did was post my pics so you all could tell me what to focus on while Im on my cycle. thanks again. PEACE

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    Good luck, I'm on my first cycle @ 22.
    I'll be interested to see your after pics.

-Sean

eacman65 is offline Member
    bigjayg is that you in the avatar

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    I find it hard to trust people that can't spell half the words they write HaHa just messin around but thanks for the replies I'll keep it all in mind. I've already said it but Ill say it again. I'ts a decision I've made so all of the "19's too young" are opinions, because you're never "Old Enough" to do steroids... Theyre illegal, remember. This is not what I was asking. I didn't say... "Im 19 YO am I old enough to do roids?" all I did was post my pics so you all could tell me what to focus on while Im on my cycle. thanks again. PEACE
    dont need to get the snotty ass attitude with us. we are trying to help u out. plain and simple.19 is too young. u are still growing your test levels are being pumped at its max right now. take some advice and just hold off for a little. u havent even hit your peak yet

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    yo do have a good base tho man, so work hard and ull see great results

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    6'3" 215 at 19 is great size at that age (your pictures do not look like 215 though but I can relate to that), my opinion is you should be more patient and try putting on 10-12 lbs a year naturally for another 2 -3 years. That would put you at 235-245lb range at 6'3" by 22 . I started my first cycle at 33 years old and I am just at 6'4" 222 with a goal of about 240. I am a really hard gainer.

sorry bout the attitude.... it just sucks being 19 cause ya cant do sheeeit! it just gets frustrating after a while. I started my cycle before anyone told me not to, (not that I necessarily would have completely listened) and so Im gonna finish it off. After this I will definitely take it easy for at least 2 years. I know I don't look like 215. it sucks. and what sucks even more is now Im 223 lbs, and I dont feel like Ive gotten any bigger. Been packin on pounds daily. I still have definition in my abs, so maybe its water retention?? just started week 3, so now its just startin to kick in. I just had a little question.... Everyone says prop hurts like a b**** the next day, but Ive experienced no pain from it... hardly any soreness. However Ive heard that the Deca is not supposed to hurt much, and its worse than the prop.... am I just weird, or what do you think? Thanks again for all the replies, and Ill def post the after pics.... 7 wks.

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    if u are gona do better do it right. u need to run the test at least equal to or higher than the Deca(reccomended)
    umm... if you do the math the test and deca ARE equal over the 10 wk period. Ill have taken 24 shots at 250mg test. and 10 shots at 600 mg deca. 6000mg test 6000mg deca. just a little multeeplucashun.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    dont need to get the snotty ass attitude with us. we are trying to help u out. plain and simple.19 is too young. u are still growing your test levels are being pumped at its max right now. take some advice and just hold off for a little. u havent even hit your peak yet
    Ditto. Reinforcing the fact you're 19 by way of attitude is a good way to get shunned here.

~SC~

Thread Information