BadBrain is offline New Member

straight from IsraeHELL 2

Hi I have been here for 2 months now, this web site is great, I wanna say thanks to all the peaple who shared and past information.
    In this time (2 months) I gaind 10 Lbs ! for me it's great since I have been on 155 lbs for a year, now I am 165 and still going.
    I just now bought 4 kilo of whey protien, 2 kilo maltodextrin, half kilo of glutamine, and alot of creatine.
    I hot to gain 10 lbs and then start a cycle of sustanon , dianabol , winstrol . (but only in 3 months at least)
    my workout is 2 time a week per mussle.
    cardio once a week.
    any advice guys?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails straight from IsraeHELL 2-ey203guy.jpg  

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Any wheel shots? I'd say ease off to once a week per muscle group, give your muscles time to rest and repair. That is the time which they grow. From whats shown in the pic, looks like you have a great frame to work with, keep it up bro!

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    you look good, but why do you want to jump into steroids so quickly? if i were you i would work at putting on a lot more solid mass before even considering a cycle

alot of the weight gain from creatine, etc. will be water weight. you need to give your body time to build itself up, not just bloat up and hit a cycle. the more you workout before hitting a cycle, the better results you will get, and the more you will keep

Thread Information