dieslman is offline New Member

First pics ever posted (be nice)

Okay, these are the first pics i have ever posted - i have been trainin now about 3 years and i decided to post some pics to see what educated bodybuilders can critique and hopefully give me some good tips so i can improve my physique!

Here are a couple of pics - let me know - thanks !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First pics ever posted (be nice)-arnold-pose.jpg   First pics ever posted (be nice)-front.jpg  

SaTyR is offline Member
    Let me be the first to say , you look great ! And no , stretching you 2nd picture doesnt make your chest look bigger.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Let me be the first to say , you look great ! And no , stretching you 2nd picture doesnt make your chest look bigger.

LMAO i was thinking the same thing.

you look very good. Give us some more info, age, history, shoe size, blah blah.

Let me just say, thanks for the replies. hahahahaha i thought someone might comment on the chest one, im gonna repost that again, it wasn't the chest i was concerned about its the side delts, i guess i wanted to look just a little wider (can't blame me for trying). As for stats i dunno about any measurements as i always go by the mirror, I dont really care about weight either although i bench around 315lbs for 6 on a good day (i only use bench as an example coz its the only thing i really go ultra heavy on). I'm 21 years old and i train 5 days a week, usually one bodypart per day, sometimes train biceps and triceps as seperate body parts if im feelin good !
    Thats about it really, i have a moderately decent diet and dont drink alcohol but smoke like a chimney (not dope jus ciggies). Thats me.

(i have also posted a pic of my abs that dont exist, but that pose is so **** hard to bring your abs out !)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First pics ever posted (be nice)-cold-front1.jpg   First pics ever posted (be nice)-abless.jpg  

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    You've gotta a good base to work with, a few thing's I would comment on is your lack of shoulder girth/width, also a lack of upper pec developement to give you balance to the entire chest cavity, you do have a nice v-taper when you are trying to do a ab shot, I would also suggest exercises to increase the width of your back to make it that much wider, not seeing your wheels I will not comment on what is not shown, please take this as constructive opinion

ttuPrincess Guest
    very nice looking boy!great base... you can only go up from here !

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    yea you look great man, pecs are a strong point, delts are good. work them abs like mad man and you will look even better bruv.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    You look good and have made good progress now on the critque side it is your delts that are underdeveloped compared to your chest,just work on bringing them up.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    You look solid bro. Keep doing what you're doing 'cause it's working.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    You look great bro... seriously.. stay motivated and you'll reach your goals nicely...

Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member
    *thumbs up*

Thanks for all the positive response and thank you for those who commented on my delts as i always thought i had weak delts but other people where like "nah, theyre okay". Does anybody have suggestion for gettin crazy size on delts, i have done sooo many side raises its unbelievable !!!! Any tips on improving my delts would be great ! (are behind the neck presses the best for putting mass on side delts ? Coz kevin levrone swears by them and look at his delts)

Thanks

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep it up bro! Nice work.

MJ

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Omigod, stop smoking and you'll look even better! Plus you'll FEEL 100% better, I gaurantee it.

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    you look awsome, reccomendations, start with incline higher reps for hypertrophy, work on delts some more and work those traps...you look great nonetheless and keep working hard good work

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieslman
    Thanks for all the positive response and thank you for those who commented on my delts as i always thought i had weak delts but other people where like "nah, theyre okay". Does anybody have suggestion for gettin crazy size on delts, i have done sooo many side raises its unbelievable !!!! Any tips on improving my delts would be great ! (are behind the neck presses the best for putting mass on side delts ? Coz kevin levrone swears by them and look at his delts)

Thanks
    Kevin has those delts because of his genetics it probably wouldn't matter what he done for shoulders and they would look like that. I like doing front presses with smith machine and dumbells behind the neck hurt my shoulders because i don't have a lot of flexability in them. Also do heavy front and lateral raises and upright rows.Just stick with it and it will come.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    looking hard and lean! keep it up

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by dieslman
    Okay, these are the first pics i have ever posted - i have been trainin now about 3 years and i decided to post some pics to see what educated bodybuilders can critique and hopefully give me some good tips so i can improve my physique!

Here are a couple of pics - let me know - thanks !
    Are you in a wheel chair? Where are the legs?

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    just what i thought.show us the whole picture and not just the top half.
    but you do look good bro.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DOUGTM1SS
    You've gotta a good base to work with, a few thing's I would comment on is your lack of shoulder girth/width, also a lack of upper pec developement to give you balance to the entire chest cavity, you do have a nice v-taper when you are trying to do a ab shot, I would also suggest exercises to increase the width of your back to make it that much wider, not seeing your wheels I will not comment on what is not shown, please take this as constructive opinion
    I was thinking the same your upper chest is lagging behind , allot ! You should really start working it out more. Normally your nipples should be pointing down , but yours are pointing to me. This sounds silly i know but other than that you look great.

jesse_james is offline Member
    lookin solid bro, nice guns!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR

Change of width there in editing eh?

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E

Ditto! Love the way you phrase your questions C...........

Why do about 80% or more of people ONLY POST UPPER BODY FRONTAL SHOTS???

There is more to a physique than biceps/chest.

~SC~

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    You have built a very nice physique. be proud!

Rocket

thickmass is offline Member
    nice

But I'll bet you do know your measurements but are a lil shy to post them

thickmass is offline Member
    By the way I'd say around 10% bodyfat

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Upper body is looking really good man. Nice job! Post some leg pics now

Thread Information