Robbo21 is offline New Member

Back in training progress pics of a new member

Hey guys, first of great board been a reader and not a poster for while now.But now im registered and ready to post. Bit of history first im 21 been training since i was about 16/17 but started seriously when i became heavily involved with rugby at 18 in Wales(uk) and made it to the proffesional ranks. Played top level for about 2 seasons from age 19 till nearly 21y but have had to take a serious break due to number of injuries that iv picked up in the last few years, dislocated my left shoulder 3 times,nerve damage in my back, 2 fractured verterbre in my neck, few other broken bones,to many concushions(sp?)sum more stuff well bascially smashed my body to bits playing my guts out and never properly resting injuries so it need a break from everything.So i guess its my own fault that i had to take the break, but as some people on here no u sort of lose touch with things when u reach a level in sport that you dreamed of and do anything to stay there.Have recently got back into serious training and dieting now after a good 3/4months off from training.During this time i had load of physio and chiropractic work which has worked wonders in making me feel normal.Over the next 8 weeks i want to reach and surpass my best whichwas 6,3 16st 8lb,11%bf.Anyway thats all, now sum pics. Ill be posting progress as often as can,sorry about the crapy recent one but im not very goof taking pics of myself, need the GF but she still on hols till sun then ill get sum better one up along with legs.I know people will ask, yeah i have cycled once under my team doc, 100mg Viromone eod, 50mg provirion ed, 20mg of var ed. That was at the start of my second season at age 20, went from 15st to 16st3lb. I think theres 14lb in a stone for the us conversions

1st pics are about 3weeks ago just start training,(still asymmetrical from injuries, but its 10x better than i have been everthing is coming back together now). yeah i know no wheel pics my bad, but they will be posted on sun and u guys can hold me to that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Back in training progress pics of a new member-post1.jpg   Back in training progress pics of a new member-post2.jpg  
    Last edited by Robbo21; 09-03-2004 at 03:02 PM.

Recent pics

Heres 3 taken today by myself hence y they are crap, but ill post better ones on sun with wheels.I am aysmmetrical but not that bad as in the front pics ,i tenced my trap at the wrong time, and the fact i cant pose!!So guys time to rip into me,

Robbo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Back in training progress pics of a new member-post3.jpg   Back in training progress pics of a new member-post4.jpg   Back in training progress pics of a new member-post5.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo21
    injuries that iv picked up in the last few years, dislocated my left shoulder 3 times,nerve damage in my back, 2 fractured verterbre in my neck, few other broken bones,to many concushions(sp?)sum more stuff well bascially smashed my body to bits playing my guts out and never properly resting
    sounds like fun

No but i just got on with it and had the stupid mentality that i wasnt gunna let an a stupid injury stop me living my dream,i was playing the best rugby of my life with people that id looked up to for years, being paid very good money and having a great overall new life as a professional being paid to play a game that i love.But like alot of us the injuries caught up with us and we've been forced to take a break.Most of the team play hurt in sum shape or form all season long.dont know anyone really that is fully fit, well not the forwards anyway.Irronic really that the injuries i ignored to play have stopped me playing,but we all live and learn.
    Last edited by Robbo21; 09-03-2004 at 05:43 PM.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Welcome To AR. Keep hitt'in the weights!

Rocket

jesse_james is offline Member
    good luck m8. wot team u play for?

Thread Information