musulhed is offline Junior Member

Talking let me know what u guys think, i have worked out for 5 years

i am now 21 years old. maybe you guys will not agree but i consider my self natural judging by the fact when i tried juice i never gaineed any thing so god knows what i stuck in my ass. i started at 135 pounds at 6'1" now i am at 215 at 6'3". tell me what think.
    Last edited by musulhed; 08-09-2004 at 12:26 PM.

hejvjkhjkvhk
    Last edited by musulhed; 08-09-2004 at 12:26 PM.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    good base

dont for get your only 21 i dont think my metobolism (sp)
    slowed till i was 24-25 then i really noticed gains went from 189 to 217 (6'-2" tall)

keep up the good work
    your best gains are yet to come

thank you but let me tell u my metabolizm has slowed down already . i havent had many gains in a long time. i tried eating anything i could not to mention 5 mc chicken sandwiches from mc donalds . never again my stomach looks like crap know. i am going to diet soon and i will post pics later

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    You look good bro...But after a good diet you will look awsome...Good luck bro...

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Get the diet sorted out and you'll look good bro

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Very nice arms bra. You have a very good base to start, I think if you ever did decide to do gear, you will do well. You have a thick frame, therefore, I would probally do a cutting cycle first to get water/fat off, then start bulking. You have a very good base, and your arms are freakin huge!
    good job you have done naturally, and you look like you have a nice big build. I think if you ever did do a cutting cycle, you will be very happy with your physique, the way it is now. You have a natrually large build, alot of guys would kill for that! Good luck and welcome to the board bra!

thanks for the feedback guys. i am already steering away from lifting heavy and doing more reps, to get some more quality. i will start cardio really soon but god its is difficult

thanks diesel . let me say thati dont know much about AS but i do think i know a great amount about nutrition, and i have taken several courses in college not to mention reading randam articles and of course trial and error. and i feel that my diet is good and i still dont see gains. i hope i am wrong and i will eventually grow. but god dont tell me i have to wait till i am 25

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Thumbs up

Diet properly and you will look great. Really nice arms.

Welcome to the board brother.

Question

By the way where in Miami do you train? I train at the Gold's across the street from FIU (107th Ave and SW 16th Street)

Good luck brother.

i train at ballys on coral way. i know its a pussy gym but i cant beat 8 dollars a month(renewment plan) haha. golds is nice

Originally posted by musulhed
    i train at ballys on coral way. i know its a pussy gym but i cant beat 8 dollars a month(renewment plan) haha. golds is nice
    Bally's on Coral Way and where? I live off of Coral Way and right next to the Palmetto Expressway. Lets get together and train sometime brother.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Either your juice was fake or it's your diet.
    remember that diet is 70% of your success.

ballys on 32 ave. my arms are almost 17 1/2. they never grow and i ont know why. genuine i agreee with you 100 percent about the deit. it is the most important aspect of training. that is why i know it was the juice that was fake. i am sure that my deit was correct. as of now i am skeptical about AS and probally will never take unless i know i can get parmecuetical grade.

$uperman is offline Member
    got some nice guns there man

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Arm & Chest look big.......rip it up bro!

Rocket

drop dead fred is offline New Member
    Stick around and learn brother...I thought I had my diet nailed down tight...then learned another brainload of info and helpful hints on this board to tweak my diet into NEAR perfection...
    read everything these guys have to say. I haven't been steered wrong once since I've been a member here. Ask for advice and you'll get the best. The Iron Chef is a whole encyclopedia by himself, not to mention the guys here who've learned by a lifetime of trial and error. You can't go wrong with this board, bro...

DDF

Post my deit

my deit is very systematic due to my scheduale.
    (1) i have a weight gainer(weightgainer 900, a lot of sugar but i cant take drinking another one)) in the morning, with a bannana. only b/c i am lazy and have no time to cook.
    (2)i eat subway sub roasted ck double meat 2 small slices of cheese, lettuce, viniger, and a dab of fat free honey mustard. with water, soda only sometimes
    (3)can of tuna(white albacore in water) , crackers. a little oatmeal. and a bannana
    (4)weight gainer, or whatever my mother makes me .yes i still live at home. she cooks great stuff usually. ck, fish, steak, rice with black beans, pasta.
    (5)6 eggs whites (jumbo eggs baby) with some low sodium ham, and a sprinkle of cheese. or a protein shake. (isopure)

and also i am a JUICE FREAK. apple oj arizona ice tea . i love it all.i would say i drink at least 4-5 cups a day. but i am not on a deit yet. and i sometimes get another meal in there but i would say 2 maybe 3 times a week

please guys if u can give me more hints on my deit or maybe have other foods i could take. i would appreciate it. just keep in mind that i am trying to cut down on some fat

Originally posted by musulhed
    please guys if u can give me more hints on my deit or maybe have other foods i could take. i would appreciate it. just keep in mind that i am trying to cut down on some fat
    Muslhed,

Check out the recipes on the diet forum, some really good stuff there. That should help you out tremendously. Looking forward to working out with ya sometime.

Thread Information