BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Some wheel shots...

Everyone's always asking for wheel shots, and though I'm not exactly pleased with mine, I *am* quite happy with where I've taken them over the last year and a half. Here is one "before" from not last xmas, but the previous (so about a year and a half ago) and then three from today. I actually do like my calves.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some wheel shots...-before-quads.jpg   Some wheel shots...-wheels.jpg   Some wheel shots...-wheels2.jpg   Some wheel shots...-wheels3.jpg  

bjayg is offline Member
    nice pics bro....hard earned muscle in a year and a half good improvement.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Very nice, bro. You look solid. Nice to see someone working hard on their wheels and posting pics of them.

I don't know how you guys do the shaving thing...I tried shaving my body ONCE and it was the worst experience I've had...EVER. I even used Nair, which burned the hell out of my skin--I thought my skin was going to peel off.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE

I don't know how you guys do the shaving thing...I tried shaving my body ONCE and it was the worst experience I've had...EVER. I even used Nair, which burned the hell out of my skin--I thought my skin was going to peel off.
    Truth be told, even if I never took a razor to them, you'd still think I shaved them. I'm an english, irish, swedish, german breed...just about as hairless as they come. I didn't even have to really start shaving my face till college.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    In a year and a half you made great progress on your legs...... see all the hard work..... keep it up BG

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    In a year and a half you made great progress on your legs...... see all the hard work..... keep it up BG
    I hope to duplicate that 'success' in my arms and lats over this coming year. If I can accomplish that, I truly believe I'll have a respectable phsyique. Here's a quick snippet of what I'm working with:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some wheel shots...-frontcrunch-7-3-04-sub-.jpg   Some wheel shots...-muscularfront-7-3-04-sub-.jpg  

Swellin Guest
    Damm BG, you're pretty lean! The wheels have grown very nicely! That vascualarity in your left calf looks wicked. Nice work, a little more size and you will be hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Damm BG, you're pretty lean! The wheels have grown very nicely! That vascualarity in your left calf looks wicked. Nice work, a little more size and you will be hell!
    Thanks for the encouragement....i'm formulating a plan to get me that size as we speak. Part of it was revealed over in your thread at BD and part of it in the diet forum here. I do intend to get to where I believe I can reasonably be...whatever it takes (within reason of course).

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Dude....you are quite respectable now...don't be down on yourself. Wish I could get that leaness on my body and keep the size you have.

Legs looks great also.

PS...wish I had those genes....I hate hair

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    i remember your shots from the first cycle diary youve come a long way man!!! incredible progress..not only in the wheels but everywere, im impressed.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    oh and speaking of growth and progress..that is one ****in killer crop!

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Great work, BG. You're lookin cut and solid bro, keep it up.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Great progress BG you da man!!!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Everyone's always asking for wheel shots, and though I'm not exactly pleased with mine, I *am* quite happy with where I've taken them over the last year and a half. Here is one "before" from not last xmas, but the previous (so about a year and a half ago) and then three from today. I actually do like my calves.
    Nice progress with the before and after shots. It's hard to see progress on long legs. I am also blessed not to be a hairy mutha but I shave anyway. Someone needs to start a hair removal thread to help out our bro Bask8kace.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    your looking ripped bro.great job.

Thread Information