Thread: Compare pics

devastashawn is offline New Member

Compare pics

This is my time line from 2001-to today pretty much. the pic marked early 2003 was the end of my first cycle. Since then i've pretty much kept an avg of 500mg of deca a week with about 500mg of some test a week for about 8-10 months out of the year and d-bol and winny on top of that for about 4-6 months outta the year. Im finding my gains now are coming a lot slower. Is this due to my body platauing or just i need to bump up my intake. From the last pic on this time line till today my gains are fairly minor. I think my body doesn't react to that little ammount of test anymore. I never really had a clean diet, i took in wahtever i could be it clean chicken, or a big mac cause my bf percentage was always low. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Compare pics-line.jpg  

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    stop your cyclying right now and take time off.. lets your body become responsive to steriods again. while your taking time off learn how to eat properly.

I suggest 3 months off...

Gear is liek drinking, if you drink a case of beer 3 days a week for 4 months, after a month or so that case of beer won't be getting you drunk anymore. But take 3 months off of drinking and that case will put you on your ass again.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    stop your cyclying right now and take time off.. lets your body become responsive to steriods again. while your taking time off learn how to eat properly.

Gear is liek drinking, if you drink a case of beer 3 days a week for 4 months, after a month or so that case of beer won't be getting you drunk anymore. But take 3 months off of drinking and that case will put you on your ass again.
    thats one way of looking at it

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside

nice analogy

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    looks like you got a little gyno in the last pic

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    i agree.. a touch of gyno for sure

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    looks like you got a little gyno in the last pic
    Yeah. Its not much though

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devastashawn
    This is my time line from 2001-to today pretty much. the pic marked early 2003 was the end of my first cycle. Since then i've pretty much kept an avg of 500mg of deca a week with about 500mg of some test a week for about 8-10 months out of the year and d-bol and winny on top of that for about 4-6 months outta the year. Im finding my gains now are coming a lot slower. Is this due to my body platauing or just i need to bump up my intake. From the last pic on this time line till today my gains are fairly minor. I think my body doesn't react to that little ammount of test anymore. I never really had a clean diet, i took in wahtever i could be it clean chicken, or a big mac cause my bf percentage was always low. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Good Job. You just spend hundreds if not thousdands of dollars on gear to acheive what you could have done naturally in 2 years.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I see some gyno too...you should not be on AS 8-10 months out of the year for over 3 years straight...that is crazy.

Take time off...make sure you use anti-E's and clean up your diet.

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    yes you went about the whole thing in a bad way but you got results.. now take a **** load of time OFF then maybe in a couple of years do another cycle.. and get the nips checked out other than that i think you look great bro

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Yeah, I see some gyno too...you should not be on AS 8-10 months out of the year for over 3 years straight...that is crazy.

Take time off...make sure you use anti-E's and clean up your diet.
    WTF would he have to clean up his diet for? he is pretty ripped to me. Not contest shape but his abs are blasting out.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    WTF would he have to clean up his diet for? he is pretty ripped to me. Not contest shape but his abs are blasting out.
    lol

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Hey....Im just saying he should clean up his diet because one day his metabolism will slow down and he will regret it.

Plus, a clean and good diet will make you live much longer than eating Big Macs, just because you can w/o putting on weight. He might be skinny but his heart is gonna be a time bomb waiting to explode one day.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devastashawn
    This is my time line from 2001-to today pretty much. the pic marked early 2003 was the end of my first cycle. Since then i've pretty much kept an avg of 500mg of deca a week with about 500mg of some test a week for about 8-10 months out of the year and d-bol and winny on top of that for about 4-6 months outta the year. Im finding my gains now are coming a lot slower. Is this due to my body platauing or just i need to bump up my intake. From the last pic on this time line till today my gains are fairly minor. I think my body doesn't react to that little ammount of test anymore. I never really had a clean diet, i took in whatever i could be it clean chicken, or a big mac cause my bf percentage was always low. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Seems like with such long cycles, should be more progress... I dont see any difference in any of the pictures except the last 2 / most recent. I think with that low of body fat... well its easier to grow muscle with excess calaries or if you are carrying some extra body fat. I think you are hanging onto your abs so tightly that you dont get enough calaries to grow the arms, shoulders, pecs, etc but then again it looks like in most recent pictures you are starting to get progress.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Looks like you got gyno bro... you should get it checked

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    You look pretty ripped bro... what are your goals? Are you trying to add some more bulk? or stay cut? I agree that you should probably come off for a while, but be SURE to hit the PCT after such a long cycle. Have you had a physical lately? I'm just curious what your cholesterol is.
    but you're looking great... just remember to keep working out even when off cycle... so many people slack off or even stop and lose their gains.
    ~R

I don't eat like extremely crappy, i'm just saying i don't count out carbs and protein, they're all calories i need. I want to get as big as posible but stay pretty lean a majority of the time. I really can't go into bulking and cutting phases. As far as the gyno yeah i had some coming and it's pretty much subsided. I know some things you can only take so much of like deca cause it blocks your recpeters, and you can build tollerenace to like dbol , but i read in different anabolic books about pro buildrs that just stay on test year round or even winny you can take year round. I train extremely hard but just have a hard time gaining weight, it seriously seems that i really don't grow with out being on the gas, and even then it's minimal. but i always read about people loosing strength or size and i never have. my strength climbs with every cycle and doesn't leave me, my weight gain is minimal too, but that stays also.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

my nips looked puffier than his in that last picture before i ever even cycled! what can i do??? they've always been like that and it ****IN PISSES ME OFF! my bf% is high right now(18-20) as i've been eating like a horse and just did an animalistic bulking cycle, but i put on a good 20lbs of muscle. its time to cut now, but even when i was pretty lean before my nips were puffy. help?

NATTY is offline Associate Member

Q

[QUOTE=H-BOL]yes you went about the whole thing in a bad way but you got results..[QUOTE] I am not trying to flame anybody here, but I disagree, I think it takes courage to post pics and congradgulations for that, I also think you look fairly good; however In my opinion your results are not good for steroids . I would expect to see more of a change in one cycle if diet and training was on. You have put your body under a great deal of unneccesary stress and you must figure out what is wrong with your diet and/or training because something is seriously not right bro. Good luck and stay strong!

WildOne is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Natty and MMC78. You could have gained the same thing naturally. In this case the risks out-weighed the results. I too am a 'hard-gainer', exo-type and understand your plight but you gotta lay-off of the 'gas'.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    dude you definatley have an underwear model body, but if you wanna gain some size you gotta eat. Eat as much as you can, lift as heavy as you can, I can see a little difference in the chest and sholuders but over a two year period with a lot of AS the progress is not probably where it should be. A lot of guys can have abs and veins but they do not look strong, and the "strong" look comes from a good base that comes from years of heavy lifting, you definatley have a good abercrombie look to you , but if you want to be a bodybuilder you gotta lift heavy and hard with or without AS, and not to be too critical but bro you do not look strong and that takes away from your physique

Pousah is offline New Member
    I recommend 6 months to 1 year break from steroids , even longer. Your cycles are extremely too long! 10-14 weeks is good lenght for the cycle.
    Now, go to visit a doctor and PLEASE take all tests! Your body will not recover from that long cycle so easily...

I dunno if maybe i wrote this a little to messed up. but i ddint' mean i stayed constantly on for 8-10 months outta the year. I ment i was cycling on and off. Maybe you guys understand that and im just clearing up nothing, but what i ment was like 8-10 months i was cycling as in rougly 10 weeks on 10 weeks off. If you guys knew that then disgard this post. but i just now kinda realized it looks like i said 8-10 months straight.

Thread Information