Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pousah´s pics

RATM is offline Senior Member
    man, sometimes the best humor i get during the day is watching the rebuttals to the comments that senseless retards post on here....

such as.....

way two skinny for competitions
    Last edited by RATM; 07-11-2004 at 08:18 PM.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Pousah,
    Awesome transformation in two years, bro. Very inspiring.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    So post a pic already motormouth.

Sup?

~SC~
    I'll second that. Starter also claims to be a judge. Starter, please post a picture and also list the competition you have judged.

Pousah is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter7777
    way two skinny for competitions........... but helluva beach body..... good progress for the time you have put into it. It took me nearly 7 years to add 110lbs of solid muscle and drop my body fat to 5 percent..... at your rate, you'll accomplish the same I'm sure, wonderful progress.
    Yes indeed, too skinny, I know. But however I want to compete, and after comps I have good time to build my body bigger and it responds very good to the training. (As you know? Eh?) I´m so tall, that´s difficult to build big muscles fast. Example, my arms are in comp 19.5" and they still look small... If I were 10" shorter with this musclemass, you´d say "Good job bodybuilder!"

Beach body - LOL! If I go to the beach, I´m the one of the biggest m*fkers there.. I wait to see your pics Starter7777! 5% fat and all that musclemass...
    Last edited by Pousah; 07-12-2004 at 01:43 AM.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Pousah
    Yes indeed, too skinny, I know. But however I want to compete, and after comps I have good time to build my body bigger and it responds very good to the training. (As you know? Eh?) I´m so tall, that´s difficult to build big muscles fast. Example, my arms are in comp 19.5" and they still look small... If I were 10" shorter with this musclemass, you´d say "Good job bodybuilder!"

Beach body - LOL! If I go to the beach, I´m the one of the biggest m*fkers there.. I wait to see your pics Starter7777! 5% fat and all that musclemass...
    We're all waiting to see his pictures. I think he's full of it.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Starter is obviously a muscle worshipper, the likes of the muclebearz, who can't post pics because he's either
    1. a fatass or
    2. skinnier than any of the idiot 16 year olds asking about dbol only cycles.

He's been debating posting pictures of friends of his, or random anonymous web bodybuilders, but is too afraid that someone will recognize them.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I think you have more of a runway model type of look THis guy starter is one of a kind, I was saying to my self let me first take a look at you. When I did, I was thinking were did this guy come up with this. Anyway, you have awesome size and muscle definetion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter7777
    way two skinny for competitions........... but helluva beach body..... good progress for the time you have put into it. It took me nearly 7 years to add 110lbs of solid muscle and drop my body fat to 5 percent..... at your rate, you'll accomplish the same I'm sure, wonderful progress.

Pousah is offline New Member
    Yep! I think I start to train marathon for the next Olympic games... I´ll beat all the Kenians...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information