PhoenixFire is offline New Member

Introducing myself

Hello just wanted to introduce myself. have been meaning to get over here, but just don't have any time. Here is a little about me. I am 20yrs old, student, studing criminal justice. Here are some stats of mine.

20yrs old
    11% bf (last check 7wks ago, hopefully lower)
    231lbs this morning
    bench: 370lbsx1 (4 wks ago)
    squat: 450X2
    deadlift: 320X2 (legs are wk, back problems)
    *currently i am a personal trainer. i have been committed to working out for about 2yrs working out since 16 1/2 off and on. I am looking to do my 1st cycle probally in august (bulking cycle). want to get up to 235lb and 9-10% bf first. Gives me all summer to build a better base. Well hope i can be of assistance i have knowlege in dieting, training methods, I know quite a bit about AAS, but haven't done a cycle yet. well good to be here. I will get a pic up when i get hold of a digital camera.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Welcome!

um... cant see that pic

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: Introducing myself

Originally posted by PhoenixFire
    Hello just wanted to introduce myself. have been meaning to get over here, but just don't have any time. Here is a little about me. I am 20yrs old, student, studing criminal justice. Here are some stats of mine.

20yrs old
    11% bf (last check 7wks ago, hopefully lower)
    231lbs this morning
    bench: 370lbsx1 (4 wks ago)
    squat: 450X2
    deadlift: 320X2 (legs are wk, back problems)
    *currently i am a personal trainer. i have been committed to working out for about 2yrs working out since 16 1/2 off and on. I am looking to do my 1st cycle probally in august (bulking cycle). want to get up to 235lb and 9-10% bf first. Gives me all summer to build a better base. Well hope i can be of assistance i have knowlege in dieting, training methods, I know quite a bit about AAS, but haven't done a cycle yet. well good to be here. I will get a pic up when i get hold of a digital camera.
    Welcome to the board mr brother, take care and read, read read what the mods and posters here have to offer. Mucho savvy advice given here, and you should become a "guru" soon.

Peace !

Thread Information