shreaded is offline New Member

need another opinion

hi guys, I'm new to this site and I was wondering if i could get a second opinion, seems like from what I've read there's a lot of guys who really know what there talking about and I feel that i'm in the right place. you see last june I entered my second bb show in the heavyweight division (quebec provincials ) I had qualified in the lightheavy's the year before by easily winning my class (not the overall but that's a dif story) and I placed 3rd in my catagory, now I read almost every bb mag that comes out and see every bb show that I can ........basically I eat breath and sleep bodybuilding and I feel that I could of won that show or maybe placed second .now there was alot of very good athletes that day (105 all classes put together) but for me whoever disposes of the best shape (muscularity symetry and conditioning) on that day must get that medal. now don't get me wrong 3rd is pretty good considering that kind of calibre but i feel I could of placed higher. now I put a couple of pics of me and a couple of me with the other top 2 guys on stage of course we were more than that but in those pics you have your top three.I'm the red trunks. you can see me from up close with the other pics and notice my conditioning (the others weren't even close) anyway judge for yourself.

thankyou max

p.s I've got more of the prejudging
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need another opinion-provincial-004.jpg   need another opinion-provincial-003.jpg   need another opinion-provincial-002.jpg   need another opinion-provincial-009.jpg   need another opinion-provincial-007.jpg  

need another opinion-provincial-007.jpg   need another opinion-provincial-007.jpg   need another opinion-provincial-007.jpg  

sorry for putting 4 of the same pics (I'm new here) for the front double biceps shot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need another opinion-provincial-008.jpg   need another opinion-provincial-005.jpg   need another opinion-provincial-010.jpg   need another opinion-provincial-012.jpg  

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    you look great man,but it is impossible to tell the comparison shots because they are to far away to see any detail good.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    AMAZING BRO,you definately put it all together.one of the nicest physiques ive seen on this board.if not numero uno...good job

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    All I can say is you look awesome. From the pics...I would have placed your first...but that is just my opinion. Plus they are hard to see and small. I am not an expert at all in posing, but in most of the pics, your posing is quite different that all of the others guys on stage. I don't know if you have good form or bad form...but it does stick out. Maybe someone on here with more experience can comment on this???

yeah I need to work a little on my posing It's my priority for next year, but I don't think a guy should lose a show because of that ........I mean it wasn't that bad

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm definitely going to agree with bri and say that if those were your poses, as opposed to just awkward camera shots during transitions, that posing was your downfall. It's a lot more important than you think, because regardless of whether or not you're better than the guy next to you, it makes you look worse if it's bad.

Your calves and hams could use work, everthing else is in good proportion.

Am i correct to say the 4th from the left, in the blue trunks, tallest of the 4, was the winner?

yeah he won .....but I feel he lacked definition and legs .........and yes some poses don't look the same due to camera shots like my back lat spread ....I wasn't finished posing that

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You asked for my opinion in a p.m., so here it is:

If I were a judge, I'd have had you totally smoking the rest of the class.

End of story.

Matter of fact, when I opened this thread, I didn't read anything first, I just opened all the pics...........I immediately picked the guy in the "red" trunks as the best athlete on the stage...........funny how that worked out........

Lookin' good bro! I got screwed in my last show in the overall............talk about boo's........I'm surprised the audience didn't lynch the head judge............

~SC~

thanks for the comments guys, I'm happy to see that I wasn't off by thinking I was first or second.............but hey I was unknown at that level (2nd show ever) and the youngest of all the lineup in the heavyweights (27) but I assure everyone that will read this thread that I will compete next year(same show ,even though I'm qualified for the nationals) and will be bigger and tighter and in even better condition, let's see them place me 3rd then...........might need some advice on "supplements" this year ........but thats another forum so you'll be seeing me there soon ...............time to get serious , sky's the limit!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I got screwed in my last show in the overall............talk about boo's........I'm surprised the audience didn't lynch the head judge............

~SC~[/QUOTE]

i find that hard to believe

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    U looked great if I were a judge at that show U would have been 1st on my score
    sheet. But as you said about muscularity, symmetry and conditioning are true, but I
    have seen so many awesome BB's but they lack the posing/presentation skill's
    necessary to go that extra step to get to 1st place and the overall champion.
    But hey that's my opinion.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Regardless of your placing, congrats. You look fantastic. What did you use, if anything, to prepare for this show?

Great job and keep up the good work

16 weeks out till contest day I used :

2x50cc equipoise
    2x30cc winstrol
    1x10cc test enathate
    240 tabs andriol

Chris_ATV is offline Junior Member
    Looks to me like you should have won that one.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    A lot of politics, it goes with the business. But if you show your face enough you can win.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    dang bro, you look fantastic!!!!!!!

Thread Information