32 yrs. old

Before:
    5'9" 160 lbs.

5 weeks later:

Cycle:

Dbol
    Sustanon
    Fina
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5 weeks into cycle-dsc01735.jpg   5 weeks into cycle-dsc01788.jpg   5 weeks into cycle-dsc01717.jpg   5 weeks into cycle-dsc01724.jpg  

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member
    Man, 15lbs in 5 weeks. Great progress. Details of cycle?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Fina w/no test?

~SC~

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Fina w/no test?

~SC~

hes using sustanon

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    hes using sustanon

He probably missed that part

<<LMO>>

AnabolicBeast400 is offline New Member
    lookin good man - you should pack on some real size, last time i check sust was test.... i could be wrong though haha jk man you prob just missread.

rock n jock is offline New Member
    RANDOM HERO:
    I am starting my 6th week. I cut out the dbol after week 4 and plan to continue the fina at 75 ED and taper the sust. Week 6: 750, Wk. 7: 500 and Wk. 8: 250. You suggest starting the HCH now, with three weeks left on cycle? Then, clomid 2-3 wks. after last injection becasue of sust.

BrLifter17 is offline Junior Member

sust?

how much sust did you start with? that's a super start. you are going to get some amazing final results

I actually didn't start the sust until week 3 at 250 then up to 500 the next week. Now I am taking it every third day.

eacman65 is offline Member
    good pics

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    What's your diet look like?

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Lookin good man, keep us updated.

AJS
    AJS is offline Junior Member
    I wish i could luk like you. lol, how much bf% do u have?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rock n jock
    RANDOM HERO:
    I am starting my 6th week. I cut out the dbol after week 4 and plan to continue the fina at 75 ED and taper the sust. Week 6: 750, Wk. 7: 500 and Wk. 8: 250. You suggest starting the HCH now, with three weeks left on cycle? Then, clomid 2-3 wks. after last injection becasue of sust.
    Just so you know, there is no benefit in tapering off the sustenon... I think 1/4 of it is prop and only lasts 2 days, then there are 1 week esters and only about 1/4 is the 3 week ester. During the time after last injection, if you taper too much, you will suffer from low testosterone until all the esters wear off... there is no advantage to having low testosterone because nothing starts your "restarting" of natural testosterone production until you actually drop down to zero. At the time you are about to drop to zero testosterone is when you start the clomid. Oh it is perhaps acceptable to do a 2 week HCG therapy. You have 3 weeks on, but technically because of the long lasting sustenon ester, you will actually "still be on" up to 3 weeks after your last injection. This gives you 6 weeks before PCT if you start HCG now... otherwise screw it, you missed the boat on that one.

So, just wait for clomid a couple of weeks after cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by AJS
    I wish i could luk like you. lol, how much bf% do u have?
    bf 14%

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    good gains for a short amount of time.keep up the good work.

tillthemedtakes is offline Junior Member
    looking good ....how much are you lookin to gain??

I'm now looking to keep steady at 175 and reduce the bf from 14 to 11-12%.
    I have two weeks left of fina and sust. I will work hard at diet and work out to not lose anything plus clomid.

So, just wait for clomid a couple of weeks after cycle?
    Yes, people make a mistake of thinking clomid starts either the day after the last injection or 1 week later. It only works like that if you were on prop only. You have to give time for the esters to wear off. Sustenon continues to release testosterone up to 3 weeks later, so you may actually find you are still growing on steroids style 2 weeks after last injection, on the 3rd week all growth will stop and maybe reverse somewhat, when this happens try your best to hang onto your maximum weights lifted while at the top of your steroid cycle, this helps hang onto your gains, if you reduce your weights too much, or cut back on workout days, you will loose gains. Too many people think, well in PCT I am not going to grow hardly at all which is true but its very important to maintain your same workout schedule and routine after the cycle in order to keep from rapidly loosing gains. Once your testosterone is back to normal/natural levels, this helps you maintain what you have.

It also might be a good idea to be all juiced up on caffeine and effedra or similar when working out in PCT, your cortisol hormones will come back with a vengence when you go off steroids and the caffeine, effedra and other stimulants help protect you from cortisol (the anti-anabolic /muscle shrinking hormones).

Thanks npt:

A couple guys at the gym thought I should start HCG first below the clomid. I don't think it is necessary, agree?

I am shut down though like **** which is disrupting my sex life... when will this change?

Thanks npt:

A couple guys at the gym thought I should start HCG first below the clomid. I don't think it is necessary, agree?

I am shut down though like **** which is disrupting my sex life... when will this change?
    HCG kicks in your balls but when you quit HCG, your balls shut down again because the HCG makes your body produce steroid like amounts of testosterone . If you do HCG, delay your clomid until after, although I think you can begin HCG like 3-4 days after the HCG, I am not sure how long the HCG lasts. I always heard it should be taken "during" the steroid cycle and shouldnt be taken in PCT/clomid because it actually interrupts your natural processes getting back to normal.

One thing you can begin NOW that should help is look for tribulis and or an herbal product called Tongkat Ali. These herbals help increase your free testosterone while on steroids , and helps your recovery quite a bit when on clomid. THey also help increase sperm production.

I have been on a long cycle now... I have plenty of sex drive but sometimes if wife wants to do me night after night, sometimes I just have nothing to give, the well went dry so to speak and this is a situation I am at now so I can relate. One thing I hate hearing from my wife is "Are you ever going to cum, my jaw is exhausted". I am hoping when I get off my cycle I'll get all back to normal as quickly as possible.

Thread Information