StevePJC is offline Member

Updated Progress Pictures (Caution: Fat dude alert)

Started this journey June 28th. Weighed 315 pounds.

Today is July 16th. 15 pound difference and I am FINALLY starting to see some results in my legs and shoulders. Alot of loose skin on the underside of my belly and inner thighs. Made it an hour on the treadmill this morning. That was a hell of an accomplishment for someone like me.

12 days and counting before I revamp the diet back more where it should be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Updated Progress Pictures (Caution: Fat dude alert)-630to716.jpg  

BDTR is offline Retired
    Good work, now keep going. The hardest part is starting.

FLEX~Ottawa is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StevePJC
    Started this journey June 28th. Weighed 315 pounds.

Today is July 16th. 15 pound difference and I am FINALLY starting to see some results in my legs and shoulders. Alot of loose skin on the underside of my belly and inner thighs. Made it an hour on the treadmill this morning. That was a hell of an accomplishment for someone like me.

12 days and counting before I revamp the diet back more where it should be.
    Good job bro keep up the good work just curious are u on any cycle ? thanks.. if so what are u on and whats ur diet and stuff..

mass junkie is offline banned
    Id like to see you start a journal of some sort...so I could follow your progress and give you some motivation along the way.....for those tough days..we all go through

No No cycle. Trying to have a baby. Been trying for three years now and dont want to risk anything.

As far as diet goes I've cut everything pretty much in half. Yes I've sacraficed some strength and muscle but right now I'm willing to take that risk. 1500 calories is my average intake a day.

Morning cardio is every day with one exception. For a while I was riding my bike around the runway here on base. Depending on my route I was doing 7.5-10 miles a day. I set the gears where I HAD to keep peddling to keep going. Speed wasn't fast but heart rate was nice and high. Switched to indoor cardio because **** my ass was killing me. Gotta get a better seat for my bike. Have worked my way up to an hour on the treadmill this morning. Mix it up with jogging and fast walking. Have not done less than 30 minutes. Again it's everyday and thus far there have been no exceptions.

Which forum would be proper for a journal like this? This one?

Thanks for the comments. Hearing/Reading that others see some progress helps.

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    I'm glad to see you are so dedicated, and are deciding to make a BIG change in your life. We all know you can do it. Definately keep us updated and great work so far!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Glad to see you have the ambition to get committed to such a tough task...I wish you luck and I hope the results keep you going on those tough days that mass mentioned

It aint easy. Just to go into the Base Exchange store here I have to walk right past a Cinabon and Baskin Robbins. That smell gets up my nostrils and I have to high tail it outta there

brian11 is offline Member
    Great job steve. Anytime someone wants to change their life for the better they get all my support

-B-

Essy is offline Associate Member
    Great job, I love seeing and hearing about dedicated people like yourself. Keep it up

mass junkie is offline banned
    Which forum would be proper for a journal like this? This one?
    its the cycle forum...doesnt have to be for juicing only...make it a life journal of sorts.... alot of great bros in the diet forum who can pretty much get you dialed in.. def keep us updated man ...heres the link to the cycle "journal" forum
    http://forums.steroid.com/members-cycle-results/

Alright Mass. Now if I put something up and people bitch that I'm not on a cycle you defend me! I'm just a lowly 150 poster here.

Had a OMG this morning. Stepped on my wife's bathroom scale this morning. Thing has never registered me because it only goes up to 300 pounds. It's been a mini-goal to have that scale tell me SOMETHING other than ERROR. 288 popped on the screen. I checked to make sure it was flat on the floor. Stepped on it again. 291. Again 290. Just yesterday after my 60 minutes on the treadmill I was hovering at 300. Now I've been known to carry ALOT of water but it has leveled itself off. Trying not to let it go to my head as I know the weight will likely go back on during the day. Was still a pleasant site to see.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    I can definetly see a difference bro. Keep up the all of the good work, its paying off. If you ever have any questions regarding diet etc I may be of some help to you so feel free to ask.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    word of advise i see you have hanging skin already and if you want to keep it from getting worse i would take it very slow. lose 20 or so pounds then maybe try and pack on some more muscle and keep that up for awhile and see how it works for you. just a thought maybe this would give the skin some time to tighten up.

Yeah I got alot on my inner thighs and backs of my thighs under my arse. Off the belly as well. I still lift four days a week but when the diet is over on the 28th I'll cut the cardio down to 30 minutes and increase work with the weights to try and offset.

WildOne is offline Junior Member
    We're at opposite ends of the genetic spectrum (I have 6inch wrists...)but I can relate to the dedication it takes to change! Killer progress, Steve! Sounds like you have your mind made up, now just keep kicking ass! The more you lose, the more you're gonna want to lose!

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    go steve! go!

hardest part is getting the ball rolling, it can only pick up form here bro, nice work!

Thread Information