Bardiel is offline New Member

Hi I am new here...

Hi I am new here just wanna show some pics of me. I am 22yrs old worked out since freshman college till now. The pic of me with white tank top is when I was 167lbs and the one with me in blue is 182lbs. Sorry if the pics are not too clear. Please I am still natural.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hi I am new here...-recentflex.jpg   Hi I am new here...-heehee.jpg   Hi I am new here...-flexit.jpg  

arms look good from what I can see, you have any other pics?

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    looking thick for what i can kinds see. got any clearer pics? Also how tall are you?

No but I will take more pics!

Thanks people! Sorry guys will take newer pics soon! I envy you guys in America, getting the best source of proteins, supplements, and what not. I can't find any good source of supplements here in Japan ANd they are exspensive as ***k!! A protein with the size of 900 grams cost about 70 US dollars here!

Bardiel

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardiel
    Thanks people! Sorry guys will take newer pics soon! I envy you guys in America, getting the best source of proteins, supplements, and what not. I can't find any good source of supplements here in Japan ANd they are exspensive as ***k!! A protein with the size of 900 grams cost about 70 US dollars here!

Bardiel
    order your stuff from the internet
    arms look good!!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

Thumbs up

Bardiel
    Agreed! **** Americians have it made. You look good from what i can see. I hope you post more pics soon. Welcome to AR by the way.

Thanks

Thanks everyone, will work hard no matter what all I can do is rely on Chicken, fish, and beef for now in Japan

you may envy the supplements that are in the united states. i envy the quality sources of natural protein and carbs from the good food cooked in japan. for some reason every japanese person i know that has come from their has a sick a$$ diet plan. ive read alot about how clean japanese people eat. thats why they all seem to be skinny as heck. but dang bro, you are a nice sized person for being japanese. no offence but ive never seen someone as big as you and is asian. besides Dat Nguyen of the dallas cowboys but thats still rare. id bet your pretty short tho im taking it? well good luck to you bro and welcome to the board, any questions you know where to come to now! have fun and enjoy!!

TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    Thanks everyone, will work hard no matter what all I can do is rely on Chicken, fish, and beef for now in Japan
    aint nothin' wrong with chicken and fish... lol

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    ive read alot about how clean japanese people eat. thats why they all seem to be skinny as heck. but dang bro, you are a nice sized person for being japanese. no offence but ive never seen someone as big as you and is asian. besides Dat Nguyen of the dallas cowboys but thats still rare. id bet your pretty short tho im taking it?
    Not true at all. I take it there are not a lot of Asians where you live? I'm from NYC. Try walking through Chinatown on a Sunday morning and you will see all Asians, including Japanese come in plenty of different shapes and sizes. From short, fat and nasty to tall or muscular. I have a friend who is Asian and he's 5'8", 200, natural. He works out and has a pretty nice build. I have another friend who's mixed Thai/Chinese and he's 6'3".

THanks guys

THanks guys! Yeah PLasticFuture112, you guessed it. I am actually really short. I am about 170cm which is equivalent to 5'7" in AMerican units. Thanks guys for your comments. I must work on legs though. I mainly got my size from playing Rugby in college team in Japan. Also b/c of Rugby I am suffereing cervical dischernia as we speak so everything on theleft side of my body is down in power wise by 50%. And its true what Carlos_E said. THere are a lot of asians who has very nice build and I used to live in NY so I know what he means by different sizes. But you are correct. Not many Japanese have large frame to work with mainly b/c of our diets. We usually eat a lot fermented soy beans, chicken, and sometimes rarely beef. Beef in Japan are exspensive since they are very good quality. But please accept me to this AR forum. I would love to learn more from you guys. I have lots to learn
    Last edited by Bardiel; 12-21-2004 at 08:09 AM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good. you are small but you will look big sooner then the taller guys. so thats cool

THanks guys! Yeah PLasticFuture112, you guessed it. I am actually really short. I am about 170cm which is equivalent to 5'7"
    You're not short. Hell, I'm 5'6" and I know for sure I'm not short.

Hey Carlos E Where in NYC do you live? I stayed at Confucious plaza for a while like three years ago. You are pretty big so I am sure I might of seen you before if not from the face, but from the body at least lol

Hey Carlos E Where in NYC do you live? I stayed at Confucious plaza for a while like three years ago. You are pretty big so I am sure I might of seen you before if not from the face, but from the body at least lol
    I live in the 20s. We go for Dim Sum every Sunday. I don't eat pork or beef so I always get tons of steamed shrimp & vegetable dumplings, shrimp rice noodles and other sea foods and lots of chicken buns. I have to say, when we go I tend to stand out a bit. I'm not even big and people will stare. It could be my size or my ethnicity or both. Who knows.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    all i can see is your arms and shoulders...but those are looking good...

Good news!

Good news people!

Will be coming back to AMerica soon for my next semester in College. Good Ol American supplements here I come!!!!!!

Good news people!

Will be coming back to AMerica soon for my next semester in College. Good Ol American supplements here I come!!!!!!
    Congrats!

jonnytour is offline Member
    Looking good Bro. Keep up the hard work. Welcome to AR. There are tons of bro's here with a ton of knowledge and they are all willing to share it with you. Welcome and enjoy!

Redz122 is offline Associate Member
    Eryk bui!!

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Great Arms Dude!

Rocket

Quote Originally Posted by Redz122
    Eryk bui!!
    Not even close.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome Bro.

U represent us short (Carlos...Me...and few others) guys well.

Looking foward to seeing more pics

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Agreed! **** Americians have it made. You look good from what i can see. I hope you post more pics soon. Welcome to AR by the way.
    we may have it made as fas as supplements go but everyone over seas has it made when it comes to gear. Its easier to get and for one thing, in some coutries, its even legal!!!

hahaha

Hahaha Eryk bui??? I wish, gimme like 20 more years of hard dedication than maybe I can look like 5% of what he is...lol THanks guys for your encouragment, will work hard to achieve my goal. Coming back to the state on the 6th of Jan so I am looking forward to that! In the mean time hope you can help me out when I need some guidance!! Haha

P.S More pics to come soon!
    Last edited by Bardiel; 12-25-2004 at 10:03 AM.

blood-hound is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I live in the 20s. We go for Dim Sum every Sunday. I don't eat pork or beef so I always get tons of steamed shrimp & vegetable dumplings, shrimp rice noodles and other sea foods and lots of chicken buns. I have to say, when we go I tend to stand out a bit. I'm not even big and people will stare. It could be my size or my ethnicity or both. Who knows.

hey carlos look closely and see if its mostly women staring at you if some men are staring at you they are either 2 of the things...envious or...

nice look bardiel, you must have all the women drooling

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    You're not short. Hell, I'm 5'6" and I know for sure I'm not short.

No Carlos you are a short guy.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Good job, Bardiel and you're all natural?! Keep up the good work bro
    PS: You've got a PM.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Your hard work is really paying off. Your arms look great. Kinda of hard to see those legs. How are those wheels?

Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    I'm not short. I'm perfect. Everyone else is just taller or shorter than me.

seanw is offline Banned
    You look great bro. I am 5"7" as well and I am not short, well next to a midget anyway !

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    **** dude, lookin huge. im gonna go out on a limb and say the legs are a little lacking tho right? at that weight, with that upper body mass, im gonna assume.

still, excellent shape man.

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    any pics of the wheels?.....upper bodys looking great

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato

thanks!

Thanks guys! With such comments, it really motivates me to work harder in every aspect!! You are right, my wheels aint that impressive yet. They are still training wheels, but been playing Rugby hard and getting the squating down hard for a few months now, THink I packed on some good beef. Will update with my pics of wheels and all! Thanks for the motivation people! Happy Lifting to all!!

bigbart is offline New Member
    looking ripped Bardiel, sucks about the supplements but i feel your pain they are pretty F****** expensive here on Aust to.

Mush be eating a F*** load of chicken buddy

BB

seanw is offline Banned
    Hey bigbart, kewl Avatar, I thought Skippy was dead !

bigbart is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Hey bigbart, kewl Avatar, I thought Skippy was dead !

seanw i think he his i remeber a hearing a thump when i was driving the other day

BB

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    but ive never seen someone as big as you and is asian. besides Dat Nguyen of the dallas cowboys but thats still rare. id bet your pretty short tho im taking it? well good luck to you bro and welcome to the board, any questions you know where to come to now! have fun and enjoy!!

heres a asian guy whos got killer size Bolo Yeung
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hi I am new here...-bolo6.jpg  

Thread Information