Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboyyy
    thanx. I love when dat lil kid hates on me it makes me feel good about myself cuz hes jealious. homeboys got nothing better 2 do or say with his life. U say if i was that small after a cycle i think i might shoot myself. you dont even have a base!!!! all i did with that 1 cycle was 1 30ml bottle of finaplix gold from valopharm which is ****in shyt n i gained 15 pounds so i think thats pretty good for what i did. and if your a man then put up ur pics if not shut ur mouth b4 i come there n **** ur shyt up dun **** with middle easterns we da ones that took down ur lil towers whiteboy u got me
    ahahahahahahaha i think that reply is going to heat up some bro heres...

youre no better than the other flamer with a comment like that and i dont think it is necessary to say that kind of garbage, internet blah blah blah and ****s scare no one....

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    fighting over the internet is like being in the special olympics.... even if u win, u are still fukkin retarted

Badboyyy is offline Banned

------

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    fighting over the internet is like being in the special olympics.... even if u win, u are still fukkin retarted
    LMAO i aint fightin its dis other loser dats got nothin better to do with his time other then hate. he must be very lonley tho its understandable.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member

look good bro

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    thanx. I love when dat lil kid hates on me it makes me feel good about myself cuz hes jealious. homeboys got nothing better 2 do or say with his life. U say if i was that small after a cycle i think i might shoot myself. you dont even have a base!!!! all i did with that 1 cycle was 1 30ml bottle of finaplix gold from valopharm which is ****in shyt n i gained 15 pounds so i think thats pretty good for what i did. and if your a man then put up ur pics if not shut ur mouth b4 i come there n **** ur shyt up.
    bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahhahahahha are you serious? Dude, i am 18, your height and about 40-50 pounds heavier than you, i could probably eat you, you are so small. sorry, but gangbangin white badboyyys with the ghetto speak really frighten me! bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha!

LMAO i aint fightin its dis other loser dats got nothin better to do with his time other then hate. he must be very lonley tho its understandable.

Great grammar did you pass the 3rd grade? nah, you are right though, i do have better things to do than "hate on you" . but not today lol...make dat shiznit a big LOL

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    if i was that small after a cycle i think i might shoot myself. you dont even have a base!!!!
    bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahhahahahha are you serious? Dude, i am 18, your height and about 40-50 pounds heavier than you, i could probably eat you, you are so small. sorry, but gangbangin white badboyyys with the ghetto speak really frighten me! bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha!
    Great grammar did you pass the 3rd grade? nah, you are right though, i do have better things to do than "hate on you" . but not today lol...make dat shiznit a big LOL
    You're a newbie here. Let me tell you... YOU WILL NOT LAST LONG HERE with your attitude. I suggest you be quiet read and learn. Or your stay will be extremely short.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    You're a newbie here. Let me tell you... YOU WILL NOT LAST LONG HERE with your attitude. I suggest you be quiet read and learn. Or your stay will be extremely short.

you are right man.

----

I agree. He acts like as if hes arnold at the age of 18. I dun have time 2 reply to all of his 10000 msgs talking ****. cuz if i do i will be here all day. Let the lil boy have his fun.

--

i make my words short for short form jackass. now do you understand or should i spell it out for you like they do in school at your spelling B contest?

i make my words short for short form jackass. now do you understand or should i spell it out for you like they do in school at your spelling B contest?
    The same goes for you to. He put an end to the flaming. Time for you to do the same.

thickmass is offline Member
    yeah you heard your Uncle Carlos.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    nice work bro, keep us posted when ur done with the sus, can,t wait to see what gains you gonna make.

it worked for me great stuf

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    Shut up!

Shut up!

dont make him mad or he will put u guys in a time out

It is obvious you got your mom to proof read your posts for you.

badboyyy, you seem really pissy when the topic of your size is brought up. Dont worry man, nothing a little vagicil cant clear up!

Carlos E. i am sorry i just had too.

"come there n **** ur shyt up dun **** with middle easterns we da ones that took down ur lil towers whiteboy u got me" Badgirlll

THat is just ****ing crossing the line.

mistasmif is offline Junior Member
    Your nipples rings are ****ing gay. Jesus christ...Get rid of those things.

worldknown is offline Banned
    thanx. I love when dat lil kid hates on me it makes me feel good about myself cuz hes jealious. homeboys got nothing better 2 do or say with his life. U say if i was that small after a cycle i think i might shoot myself. you dont even have a base!!!! all i did with that 1 cycle was 1 30ml bottle of finaplix gold from valopharm which is ****in shyt n i gained 15 pounds so i think thats pretty good for what i did. and if your a man then put up ur pics if not shut ur mouth b4 i come there n **** ur shyt up.
    english...english...english.

lol man that is good stuff

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Not since he gave me that 10 check last Christmas.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I can't underastand a single f'in word in this thread. All i caught was saying someone took down our towers and were happy about it. Can someone please translate this and please tell me who said it so i can take approriate action? Honestly, i want to ban whoever said that but i can't figure out if it was in a negative aspect or someone calling someone else an arab or what. Where's a South Central English teacher to decipher this when you need one?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Anyone? I'm not kidding. I really can't read this at all, i feel dislexic.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I can't underastand a single f'in word in this thread. All i caught was saying someone took down our towers and were happy about it. Can someone please translate this and please tell me who said it so i can take approriate action? Honestly, i want to ban whoever said that but i can't figure out if it was in a negative aspect or someone calling someone else an arab or what. Where's a South Central English teacher to decipher this when you need one?
    Not trying to brew a fight, but I caught that as well and do not think that was appropriate to post, SO:

Badboyy basically said dont fck with him because he is middle eastern and they are the ones who took down our twin towers.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You sure?

You sure?

yup it was badboyyy. that comment was rude and unneccessary. take care of him bdtr

I think it has been edited, but as mod you can see what was originally posted and the others that quoted what was posted before it was edited:

"and if your a man then put up ur pics if not shut ur mouth b4 i come there n **** ur shyt up dun **** with middle easterns we da ones that took down ur lil towers whiteboy u got me"

Which translates to me;
    And if your a man then post your pictures if not, shut your mouth before I come there and fck your dh!t up. Dont FCK WITH MIDDLE EASTENERS, WE ARE THE ONES THAT TOOK DOWN YOUR LITTLE TOWERS WHITEBOY, got me?"

BDTR is offline Retired
    Thank you for the translation. I flunked retard speak in College.

LOL, Ill blame my understanding of what was said on the Social Science's Linguistics class I was forced to take to fill those BS credits

I didn't know what either were saying. I just wanted them both to shut the **** up!

MRTEST is offline Banned
    I just read the whole conversation over and I believe that both members that were trash talking should be banned. Its only fair . its people like them that are abusing this site for the rest of us.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You came back badboyyy. nice to see ya.

Quote Originally Posted by MRTEST
    I just read the whole conversation over and I believe that both members that were trash talking should be banned. Its only fair . its people like them that are abusing this site for the rest of us.

BDTR is offline Retired
    BTW, shawn (i wont post your last name here because im giving you a second chance), it would be wise if you followed our rules, it would be a shame if the FBI got information on someone prazing terrorist acts like their IP address and full name..

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    D@mn, thats a lot of threats, its like a fina rage convention up in here lol.........

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    Nice results but man who cares how much you did think about what youre doing to your body? How old are you by the way. Sure taking the quick fix is fine but what are you going to do if you're all roided out and have serious health problems and have to stop taking steroids and you won't be able to survive without them. The biggest thing here is that getting big and this sport doesn't happen over a 12 week cycle it takes years and years and all the quick fixes will do more damage than good.

thickmass is offline Member
    I just thought it was like kids fighting in the back of a car and Carlos saying

"don't make me come back there!"

I just thought it was like kids fighting in the back of a car and Carlos saying

"don't make me come back there!"

True, very true.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    These are pictures of me from 2 months ago after juicing at this point I was 5'9 and 175 pounds.
    I hate to say it but I hope you didnt spend good money on that gear because it was either junk or it just wasnt worth it. Now that you cycled you probably wont be able to grow decent naturally for a year and you should have had more experience doing it naturally then to cop out and do a cycle trying to do it the easy way. You could have had the same results give yourself 4 months instead of 2 and doing it naturally. You have training and diet issues that might need a look at before resorting to steroids again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information