Britguy is offline Banned

Smile End of cycle, currently doing PCT

my ccle was ;

wk 1 -10 Test E 400mg pw
    wk1-9 deca 300mg pw
    wk 7-12 winny 50mg ED
    PCT

the first pic is me at 85kgs halfway through cycle the next two are me at 91kgs (195lbs??) happy with results and would like to do a cutting cycle next maybe try fina and test prop, want to keep this size but lose the love handles, this was my third cycle since starting last year, ive gone from 67kgs to 91kgs, it would be nice to hear opinions about what type of cycle i could do next, i wanna cut up for definite
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails End of cycle, currently doing PCT-s1010020.jpg   End of cycle, currently doing PCT-s1010018.jpg   End of cycle, currently doing PCT-s1010019.jpg  

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Lookin good bro, now shed some bodyfat and u will look ace!

birsling is offline Member
    I would target on getting your diet and routine in check prior to worrying about your next cycle. Especially diet. Check out the cutting sticky in the diet forum before you think about another cycle.

thickmass is offline Member
    I'm sorry to bust your bubble, but all I can see between 85 and 91 is some huge water retention (which will disappear and leave you back to square 1).

Your chest in particular looks like 2 water balloons. seriously.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    I dont think i would say hes going to lose it all. you will need to get you water weight off

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    youve put on a lot of KG's..good progress bro. when you cut down you'll look awesome.
    peace
    tank

Britguy is offline Banned
    thanks for all the comments, i do agree with what your saying thickmass, however its nearly 5 weeks since my last test shot and i haven't lost a pound YET.... i know i look a lot bulkier and watery but im confident with correct diet and conditioning/training i can get my bodyfat into single digits, i was only 150lbs (thereabouts) when i started so im trying to build a base, i have learned that in future cycles tho, id like to use prop and maybe eq, tren so my gains are LEAN and not water, ps my chest has always been ****, hate it, wish i had the genetics to have a big wide one

Thread Information