Stealthy is offline Junior Member

7th Week before and after.

Well, here is my one before picture...and two pictures before my 7th shot. I am taking Deca 300/week, and in 5th week I started Test 250/week.
    3 days before my first shot my girl breaks up with me....so about 2-3 weeks I could not eat regularly....which I know put my gains back.
    I am actually at the same weight that I started at(i think mainly because of the sudden drop in weight from lack of nutrition)....but I can tell I lost fat and put on muscle. My strength gains are pretty amazing as well.....and I run for about 30 mins every morning.

EDIT: MIddle shot is before picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7th Week before and after.-picture-004.jpg   7th Week before and after.-picture-055.jpg   7th Week before and after.-picture-057.jpg  

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Running can be extremely catabolic. Try "walking" at a brisk pace so your heart rate keeps at 65-75% of your maximum.

Hows your diet?

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    You look a lot tighter but I'm a little suprised you are the same weight, as your arms and shoulders look much bigger. Much better definition. Good Work.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    chest is starting to look a little better also

you would of seen better gains if you started the test at beginning.

Latimus is offline Banned
    you have put on some size...

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    nice camera

looking bigger, i also agree with not running.........a high incline powerwalk works better

thickmass is offline Member
    Nice change but I suspect you will revert to the b4 pic after 3-4 months

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    This is not a flame bro but IMO you should have waited and researched further before proceeding. Just a few of quick questions 1) Is this your first cycle? 2) What does your caloric intake/ratios look like? 3) What type of test are you using?

Deca /test is one of the best base cycles out there for mass building (I'll assume that your goal is/was to put on mass). However you have to keep a few things in mind. When using gear to put on mass you must get plenty of rest, plenty of calories (especially protien) and use intense, heavy basic movements in the gym. Depending on your level of experience I would have suggested 400mg/week deca and 500mg/week of test, keeping in mind that your would see or feel any difference for 3-4 weeks.

Cardio can be counter productive if over done...in most cases cardio should be saved for cutting cycles. If your goal is/was to lean and firm you should have considered test prop, winny, clen and (again depending on your level of experience) tren .

Anyway, your main focus should be to drive the clean calories into you, get lots of rest and bust your ass in the gym....save the cardio for later. Good luck bro.

dumblucky is offline Member
    women suck
    blame the whole waste of juice on her
    a definitly give up running if want to bulk up

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthy
    Well, here is my one before picture...and two pictures before my 7th shot. I am taking Deca 300/week, and in 5th week I started Test 250/week. 3 days before my first shot my girl breaks up with me....so about 2-3 weeks I could not eat regularly....which I know put my gains back.
    I am actually at the same weight that I started at(i think mainly because of the sudden drop in weight from lack of nutrition)....but I can tell I lost fat and put on muscle. My strength gains are pretty amazing as well.....and I run for about 30 mins every morning.

EDIT: MIddle shot is before picture.

didnt anyone see this? bro u need to run the test from the start. and also test needs to be higher than the dose of deca , or deca dick will take effect.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    didnt anyone see this? bro u need to run the test from the start. and also test needs to be higher than the dose of deca , or deca dick will take effect.
    Yeah thats not going to do you any favors bro.. You are looking better but up the test

Thread Information