Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    buffteen is offline Junior Member

Talking Gained 33lbs in 5days!

Hey guys, dont have pics developed yet from Teen Nationals on saturday. I placed 2nd middleweight, was slightly dissapointed until I read on the flight back home that Shawn Ray also got 2nd middleweight in the 1984 Teen Nationals. So I weighed in at 176lbs on friday and by wednesday night I was 209lbs! (5'6 tall) I am holding sooo much water but feel stronger than ever! From here I plan to hit 230lbs by the end of the year and 250lbs by the end of 2006. Next competition will be the 2007 Arizona open, watch out kids, MONSTER in the making here!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gained 33lbs in 5days!-july29-2004-208lbs-3-.jpg   Gained 33lbs in 5days!-july29-2004-208lbs-1-.jpg   Gained 33lbs in 5days!-july29-2004-208lbs-5-.jpg  

NoobJuice is offline Member
    $hit son. Thats all I can say

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by buffteen
    From here I plan to hit 230lbs by the end of the year and 250lbs by the end of 2006. Next competition will be the 2007 Arizona open, watch out kids, MONSTER in the making here!!!!!
    Taking 3 years out huh. What do you plan to come in at for the arizona open 220-30? Because looking at your pics from when you were 175 you will be a bloody great monster at that bw! You have good symetry and balance, i wouldnt play the weight game too much and ignore the aesthetics. Obviously you can be a monster, but Palumbo is a monster and he looks like ****. JMHO. Wish i could gain 5 lbs in 5 weeks let alone 33lbs in 5 days!

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    oh yeah, do you have a link to the pics from the teen nationals?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Hows the glycogen spillage? Can you still see your ankle, or are you sporting the cankle? :LOL:

Taking 3 years off, yes, I'll only be 22 by then and I'll be competing against real adults I wont be able to bring to the stage muscle maturity like the next guy but what I can bring is size. Obviously '07 is a ways off but I will most likely come in as a light heavy (under 198), when it comes to a contest though I will let the mirror be my guide not the scale. www.repetrope.com will post the pics from the contest as they do any othe NPC nationals level contest but it wont be up for a couple of months. I will try to have mine up in the next couple of weeks. peace
    A pic of me winning the Teen Arizona!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gained 33lbs in 5days!-oh-happy-day-desktop.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Hows the glycogen spillage? Can you still see your ankle, or are you sporting the cankle? :LOL:
    It hurts to tie my shoes because the cankles are soo sensetive

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Taking 3 years off, yes, I'll only be 22 by then and I'll be competing against real adults I wont be able to bring to the stage muscle maturity like the next guy but what I can bring is size.
    Adam Lyons won the NPC Junior USA's at 22 a couple years ago so it can be done. He was going against guys much older than that too. So it certainly is possible.

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    nice wheels

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Adam Lyons won the NPC Junior USA's at 22 a couple years ago so it can be done. He was going against guys much older than that too. So it certainly is possible.
    What do you get when you win the Jr. USA..... ZIP, Nada, Nothing. There is nothing wrong with waiting. I'd rather come into a show very prepared than spin my wheels like most guys my age and enter every show they can get to. Besides, I will be 22 in 3 years. My purpose in competing is to turn pro but I have to unfortunately wait until I get to the level at which guys are winning national contests. For the most part in recent years the only guys that have done so are over 30 (Chris Cook and maybe another as an exeption) The days when a 26year old could win the Olympia (arnold) are long gone. Muscle maturity does matter and in the mean-time the most productive thing I can do is grow not compete.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    What do you get when you win the Jr. USA..... ZIP, Nada, Nothing. There is nothing wrong with waiting. I'd rather come into a show very prepared than spin my wheels like most guys my age and enter every show they can get to. Besides, I will be 22 in 3 years. My purpose in competing is to turn pro but I have to unfortunately wait until I get to the level at which guys are winning national contests. For the most part in recent years the only guys that have done so are over 30 (Chris Cook and maybe another as an exeption) The days when a 26year old could win the Olympia (arnold) are long gone. Muscle maturity does matter and in the mean-time the most productive thing I can do is grow not compete.
    that's beautiful. play to win

Quote Originally Posted by rborwn77
    nice wheels
    28 Inches!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gained 33lbs in 5days!-quads.jpg   Gained 33lbs in 5days!-big-quads.jpg  

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    You look better every time I see you bro..keep it up.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Good Luck in the future~

It hurts to tie my shoes because the cankles are soo sensetive
    Happens to me after every show. Lasix rebound, and sodium overload after the show.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Pateints is well worth it.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    So now tell us how many donuts you ate to get to 209lbs Bro!!! lol

Big_Diesel is offline Associate Member
    Good job! Good idea about not competing ,the constent dieting takes its toll.....

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    What do you get when you win the Jr. USA..... ZIP, Nada, Nothing. There is nothing wrong with waiting. I'd rather come into a show very prepared than spin my wheels like most guys my age and enter every show they can get to. Besides, I will be 22 in 3 years. My purpose in competing is to turn pro but I have to unfortunately wait until I get to the level at which guys are winning national contests.
    Sorry for the words of encouragement. Next time I will tell you its not possible to win national competitions at 22. and to say that Jr USA's aren't important is pretty foolish. That does after all qualify you to compete for your pro card. Many guys on this board never get to that level. You say you want to win national competitions, but yet dismiss a national competition like Jr USA's or Jr Nationals. I would agree it would be better to not compete for a couple years and spend time bulking, but what do I know I just think the national level NPC shows are a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    So now tell us how many donuts you ate to get to 209lbs Bro!!! lol
    about a dozen Krispy Kreme since saturday, a couple of fritters (my nick name), many cookies, cherry coke with extra grenadine! Im not just eating this trash though, Im making my self a chicken Quesadilla right now, but hell, I feel like a kindergarten kid set loose at the grcery store free to have anything and everything!

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Awe you suck!!!!

about a dozen Krispy Kreme since saturday, a couple of fritters (my nick name), many cookies, cherry coke with extra grenadine! Im not just eating this trash though, Im making my self a chicken Quesadilla right now, but hell, I feel like a kindergarten kid set loose at the grcery store free to have anything and everything!
    I'm cutting right now and would kill for a donut Bro!!!

GymBuff29 is offline New Member
    Looking Great! Keep up the great work! Keep posting off season pics so that we can see how buff you do get.
    Last edited by GymBuff29; 07-29-2004 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GymBuff29
    Looking Great! Keep up the great work! Keep posting off season pics so that we can see how hufe you do get.
    So I weighed myself at the gym an hour ago (wearing just undies) and Im at 212.8lbs!!!!!!! Decided to take these pics after the hamstring workout....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gained 33lbs in 5days!-legs-005.jpg   Gained 33lbs in 5days!-legs-006.jpg   Gained 33lbs in 5days!-legs-007.jpg  

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    oh yeah, do you have a link to the pics from the teen nationals?
    I hate genetics

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    So I weighed myself at the gym an hour ago (wearing just undies) and Im at 212.8lbs!!!!!!! Decided to take these pics after the hamstring workout....
    Nice! It may just be the fact that you're quads are swollen with glycogen and fluids, but your calves seem small in comparison. BTW it's nice to see someone else that actually devotes a workout to hamstrings.

GymBuff29 is offline New Member
    Awesome Pics

Thanks for sharing

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    So you don't keep too clean of a diet while your building then, do you bro? If I ate a dozen Krispy Kremes it would kill me.

Looking Good, though. What ever you're doing, it's working for you.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    **** your quads are huge....

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    you are a beast man..legs are unreal..what kind of numbers do you put up on squats?
    incredible bro!!

smeudgemuscle is offline Junior Member

Quads : 28in ?? TOP but calves??????

send more pics of your calves to compare with quads!

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    are you natural?

thickmass is offline Member
    Yeah he's naturally juiced.

BDTR is offline Retired
    lol...

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleHelix
    are you natural?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    lol...
    I was thinking the same thing.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    are you natural?

I wonder what he puts in his protein shakes!

Latimus is offline Banned
    hes 19...and that jacked..come on..natural lol

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    are you natural?
    33 lbs in 5 days???!?!?! Are you sh itting me? I was trying to figure out how many anadrol a day he's doing.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    lol@'natural'

I would believe it if he told me he was tho

Dude... after all those weeks of dieting.. and the last week of sodium/water depletion and carb manipulation.. i put on usually 30 pounds in 3 days after a contest. Most painful **** i can think of.Skin stretched feeling like it'll burst. Veins everywhere... and so much food in me (and water retention) that it's hard to breathe

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Sorry for the words of encouragement. Next time I will tell you its not possible to win national competitions at 22. and to say that Jr USA's aren't important is pretty foolish. That does after all qualify you to compete for your pro card. Many guys on this board never get to that level. You say you want to win national competitions, but yet dismiss a national competition like Jr USA's or Jr Nationals. I would agree it would be better to not compete for a couple years and spend time bulking, but what do I know I just think the national level NPC shows are a big deal.
    BUFFTEEN:

I actually WOULDN't 'take 3 years off' to bulk. I'd just cut down to doing 1 competition a year. Contrary to what people say... dieting doesn't take that big a toll on growth. After a 8-16 week cutting cycle, the body is more prime for growth than if you were on a constant bulking cycle. Personally i've cut down from doind 3 shows a year to doing 1.

But kudos to you.. i'm in this too to turn pro.. So best of luck to you

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    BUFFTEEN:

I actually WOULDN't 'take 3 years off' to bulk. I'd just cut down to doing 1 competition a year. Contrary to what people say... dieting doesn't take that big a toll on growth. After a 8-16 week cutting cycle, the body is more prime for growth than if you were on a constant bulking cycle. Personally i've cut down from doind 3 shows a year to doing 1.

But kudos to you.. i'm in this too to turn pro.. So best of luck to you
    OK if he is just coming back from a hard diet and cutting, then I can see that. I had that happen to me. Tried dieting and cutting just before my first cycle then when I started the first cycle I did an abrupt change from 2000 calaries day to 4500 calaries and gained like an SOB. But mine was closer to 1 pound per day gain until I gained up 20 lbs then had a slow/slack off in the gains. It was all the Oprah Winfrey diet bounce back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information