Thread: 6'5 ;)

donberry427 is offline Associate Member

6'5 ;)

What up people. Been on here a while and figured i'd throw my natty pics out there. These are pics from basketball season last year and this year.

First one i was around 6'4 213... mostly running (3-5 miles a day) lifting 2-3 days a week
    Second i was around 6'5 218... same WO
    measurements are:

Neck 17.5"
    Chest 47"
    Arms 17"
    Waist 36"
    Quads 25"
    Calves 16.5"

Last edited by donberry427; 01-11-2007 at 04:35 AM.

My chest needs some serious improvment and being that my wingspan is 6'10 makes it even harder to do ... But i love lifting now

MikeCman is offline Junior Member
    Dude, your measurements look like there a little off. 17 inch arms and 46 in. chest? Maybe its the pics...

ckgators is offline New Member
    17 inch arms and 36in waist seem a tad high, lean though

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ He is 6'4".. remember bone length and density when you're gauging his numbers.

Welcome aboard Don.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeCman
    Dude, your measurements look like there a little off. 17 inch arms and 46 in. chest? Maybe its the pics...
    Looks off to me 2....but could be the pics, its hard to tell.

From the pics your arms look 15-16' and your chest 45' IMO.

I'm also 6'5'' and when I was 18yrs old I weighed 235lbs and had A 47-48 Inch chest. My core seemed alot thicker than yours.

But good job so far, building a good physique so far.

Well Ive measured everything twice, and can say im positive im correct... i have a big back vs chest so i geuss thats where 47" comes into play... After I get on a few bulking and cutting cycles i think I'll gain alil respect...

I recently just wrecked and fliped my car 12 times about 4 months ago. Im trying to get back into the heavy game like i was b4 my accident.. After i got outta the hospital i was 205, super skinny and my balls where crazy small (The morphine?)... But after a month of rest went by i had to get back into working out, becuase i feel it saved my life. After 2 months i went from 205 to now im 235.. Its winter so i have some fat but Im amazed at how well i bounced back...

And to talk dedication, My first two months back I had a serious concussion where if i where to lay down on the flat bench i would become dizy for 30+ secs(do to serious head injury, brain bleeding, and major scalp laseractions) , then lift... Call me dumb but im hell bent on becoming a solid 250-260 before its all said and done.

PS: Im glad i fount this site a few years ago, Its really helped me alot with future needed knowledge

Also if your gauging my size from the first pic, that one was from about 1 1/2 years ago... I mostly just ran miles and miles vs lifting heavy, So im going to look smaller and was smaller in that pic... Ill get some new pics up soon..mabey when i cut up this spring

MikeCman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    ^^ He is 6'4".. remember bone length and density when you're gauging his numbers.

Welcome aboard Don.

thats true

Thread Information