tmarsh86 is offline New Member

One Month of Cutting (before and after)

I am 5'11", 18 years old

The first 2 pictures were taken on 6-22, I weighed approximately 230 pounds.

The last three were taken today (7-30) at 208 pounds

I am currently doing 1 hr of cardio (@ 70% max HR), usually in the morning on an empty stomach 6-7 days/wk. I started taking ECA last thursday (7-22) and it has definately helped me out a lot. I am on a low carb lifestyle and I hardly ever consume more than 20-30 g/day.

I'd like to hear some estimates on my BF%. I've always been overweight and my goal is to get down to 10% for once in my life. After that, I pretty much only want that "beach body" look. I am not really interested in steroids or packing on the pounds....but who knows, that may change someday.

Any and all input is wanted.
    Last edited by tmarsh86; 04-05-2007 at 07:08 PM.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    good job bro. great results. keep it up

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Great results for that timespan bro!!
    Keep at it! You're doing awesome..
    I'm not sure what your bf% is.. but you are certainly leaner...

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    your on your way bro.keep it up!

birsling is offline Member
    Definitely much leaner bro. Nice job, and keep up the good work.

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    You Should Be Proud of Yourself - It obviously took some discipline to make such noticable results. Keep that discipline up, and there is no telling what you will look like in a year!

Kato is offline Member
    congrats bro like everone else said good progress in a short amount of time!

it may suck now but just picture how ur gonna look when ur done!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Good Job Guy, Way To Stay Dedicated,...keep Up The Good Work

tmarsh86 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the support and kind words everyone. I had my first cheat day yesterday and am feeling kinda guilty (yet energized). The whole concept is still new to me, so I am just kinda taking it as it goes. I can tell that I am holding a lot more water. Hopefully my metabolism will be back where it was by Monday.

Does anyone have a BF% guess? I think I am somewhere in the teens.
    Last edited by tmarsh86; 07-31-2004 at 11:26 AM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say you are at 20% bodyfat evenly.

Your progress isn't bad... continue to read the board.. it has a wealth of info.

Keep at it

~Nark

p.s.
    post your 'low-carb' diet in the diet forum for us to critique/assist.

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    great job! How about just buying a scale with an electronic BF measurement? They're supposed to be accurate to around 1-3% and that way you can make sure you're dropping fat not muscle.

You might want to start upping the anaerobic exercise like weightlifting or sprinting, in addition to the cardio. Your body is adapting to the cardio and I think you can keep up the progress better by throwing in some more intense exercise. Basically take your HR up to around 170-180 (220-age x 85-90%) for very short period initially (30sec to 1 minute), then let it recover for 3-5x as long, then repeat 5-8x. This should really get your metabolism going without losing muscle.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    nice job so far bro, and no, those electronic BF measuring tools are junk, if you can't get into the water tank measurer, go for the 7 point caliper test, its a lot closer than the electronic ones.

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    nice job so far bro, and no, those electronic BF measuring tools are junk, if you can't get into the water tank measurer, go for the 7 point caliper test, its a lot closer than the electronic ones.
    I agree about the accuracy but the point is whether the body fat percentage is going down not whether it's exact. My electronic scale measures me at 8%, calipers at 6% and an electronic test which sends current through your body (doctor has it in his office) and calibrates by computer with age, etc. measures me at 5%. So what if it's off by 2-3?. If he's at 20%+ body fat,then he'll see the loss.

But hell, if he doesn't mind using the calipers, they'd be the best approach.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    Definately don't buy a bf% scales. the vast majority of them are fukkin awful. 7-point is the only way to go.

61196119 is offline New Member
    great job, do you watch your calories as well or just carbs lower than 30. Can you post a day of what your typical diet looks like thanks

noexcuses88 is offline Associate Member
    Good job man... I have the similar body type and am the same age... I will be doing clen stacked with T3...along with proper diet and exercise. This log is a true change for you. Thanks for the inspiration and I will be checking up on this log as you develop your "beach body"

noexcuses88 is offline Associate Member
    Good job man... I have the similar body type and am the same age... I will be doing clen stacked with T3...along with proper diet and exercise. This log is a true change for you. Thanks for the inspiration and I will be checking up on this log as you develop your "beach body"

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noexcuses88
    You keep checkin this thread from '04.. pm me when he responds lol

Thread Information