RockyX is offline Senior Member

RockyX of today.

Just wanted to go for another walk down memory lane and show my progress in the last year or so. I just finished my cycle of M1T, and gained around 20lbs. The first two pics are from 14 months ago (weighing 195), and the last three are from today (185lbs). I cut from 195 last year, down to a low of 153 lbs back in March, and since March, I have built back up to 185lbs. Completely natural until M1T this last month.
    Stats:
    19 years old
    5'8"
    185lbs.
    43.5" chest
    16" arms
    26" Quads
    13" forearms
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RockyX of today.-may2003me.jpg   RockyX of today.-backfinish.jpg   RockyX of today.-augustfront.jpg   RockyX of today.-augustback.jpg   RockyX of today.-august-wheels.jpg  

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    Nice progress bro! I was wondering when you were gonna post some more pics!

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Lookin good

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    **** man, you look great. Keep it up bro

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    looking good bro!

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Almost identical stats to me bro. **** you got back to the 180's fast! I remember your pics after your cutter. You have gained some real size since then

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Almost identical stats to me bro. **** you got back to the 180's fast! I remember your pics after your cutter. You have gained some real size since then
    Thanks bros, and I know Prime, it just seems like yesterday that I came off the cutter. I'm ready for another one though, this bulk has got me eating so much that I feel sick.

smegs is offline Member
    good job, keep it up

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    Thanks bros, and I know Prime, it just seems like yesterday that I came off the cutter. I'm ready for another one though, this bulk has got me eating so much that I feel sick.
    pfffft no way do you need to cut! You cant be any higher then 10-12% If i were you id spend more time putting on some size. But thats just me. I'm never in a situation where im not wearing a t-shirt so im not really concerned with cutting.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Looking good bro

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    pfffft no way do you need to cut! You cant be any higher then 10-12% If i were you id spend more time putting on some size. But thats just me. I'm never in a situation where im not wearing a t-shirt so im not really concerned with cutting.
    Thanks bro, yeah I think I will probably keep bulking up until next summer. I would love to be able to get up to 200lbs before I cut. Was wondering about you btw, hadn't seen you in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Looking good bro
    Thanks bro, have you started your M1T again yet?

Thanks bro, have you started your M1T again yet?
    Nope not yet.... I am cutting right now, I figured I would save the M1T for my next bulker. Right now I am weighing like 205 lol.....so it is definitely time to cut, but I have put on some good size. If I can end up at like 185-190 @ 10% or lower I'll be happy for now.

<<LMO>>

Nope not yet.... I am cutting right now, I figured I would save the M1T for my next bulker. Right now I am weighing like 205 lol.....so it is definitely time to cut, but I have put on some good size. If I can end up at like 185-190 @ 10% or lower I'll be happy for now.

<<LMO>>
    That's my goal too, but I bet I've got a little farther to go than you.

That's my goal too, but I bet I've got a little farther to go than you.

Just keep on going you'll be there in no time.... and your arms look a lot bigger in that pic you posted above. I just took a second look and thought I would tell ya there is a definite difference and improvement. Good job bro

<<LMO>>

Just keep on going you'll be there in no time.... and your arms look a lot bigger in that pic you posted above. I just took a second look and thought I would tell ya there is a definite difference and improvement. Good job bro

<<LMO>>
    Thanks bro, I'm actually glad you said that, because I have really prioritized my arms and back for the past several months.

thickmass is offline Member
    you look strikingly similar to the guy in the 1st pic, are you two brothers>?

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    you look strikingly similar to the guy in the 1st pic, are you two brothers>?

nynsb is offline Banned
    Thanks bro, I'm actually glad you said that, because I have really prioritized my arms and back for the past several months.
    Dude who are you and what did you do with the guy from that first picture.
    You have gained 32 lbs and not only did you not just get fat, on the contrary you added significant muscle. Lost the figure 8 and replaced it with a nice V-shape thanks to those Lats!!!
    Looks like you rid those handles for good.
    Great Job keep it up but try to go back to all natural, you don't need the ^&^&_(&(*)).
    What do the girls think of the new you???

Quote Originally Posted by nynsb
    Dude who are you and what did you do with the guy from that first picture.
    You have gained 32 lbs and not only did you not just get fat, on the contrary you added significant muscle. Lost the figure 8 and replaced it with a nice V-shape thanks to those Lats!!!
    Looks like you rid those handles for good.
    Great Job keep it up but try to go back to all natural, you don't need the ^&^&_(&(*)).
    What do the girls think of the new you???
    There you are bro. Was wondering if you were gonna show up! Thanks for the compliments bro. I look back at that first pic, and can't believe that I ever looked like that. My friends can't believe it either. Yeah I was surprised this time to find that I actually had a V shape going on. I've been pounding the lats hard. Also, I do plan on going back to natural. I just wanted to try PH's before they were outlawed. I know I still have a lot of room to grow naturally.

nynsb is offline Banned
    There you are bro. Was wondering if you were gonna show up! Thanks for the compliments bro. I look back at that first pic, and can't believe that I ever looked like that. My friends can't believe it either. Yeah I was surprised this time to find that I actually had a V shape going on. I've been pounding the lats hard. Also, I do plan on going back to natural. I just wanted to try PH's before they were outlawed. I know I still have a lot of room to grow naturally.

YEAH!!! That's what it is all about

nynsb is offline Banned

nynsb is offline Banned

nynsb is offline Banned

nynsb is offline Banned

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by nynsb

Good God we heard you the first 4 times. Settle down!

bjayg is offline Member
    seen your other posts before. great improvement Rock.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    It might suprise you that real steroids are gentler and easier on your body then M1T. Let them outlaw those **** trash PH's anyways. The M1T is OK but I would suggest next time teaming it up with sustenon or test en.

BDTR is offline Retired
    MIT is a steroid , not a prohormone. it just so happens to not be banned yet.

If you're scared to try steroids , then too late cus you already did.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    If you're scared to try steroids, then too late cus you already did.
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

No just playing. I knew that M1T was a steroid . When I said PH's, I was talking about the 4-Derm. At the time that was the only thing I had heard M1T being stacked with, and didn't want to miss out if it were to be banned.

thickmass is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Good God we heard you the first 4 times. Settle down!
    you'll just have to spank him.

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    i love your traos bro good work

Quote Originally Posted by dannyisaacs
    i love your traos bro good work
    Appreciate it bro!

Pork Chop is offline Member
    look great man! huge delts, tapered waist.. good work.

Thread Information